T

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Taoism Singapore Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

<% BANNER %>
Dear All, this Forum is No Longer in Function.

For those who are interested in knowing more about Taoism, please proceed to http://www.facebook.com/groups/deityoftaoism/

Million Thanks

Black Magic
Tua Pek Kong
  Posted: Aug 30 2006, 05:11 PM

New Members

Group: Members
Member No.: 92

Dear Bro Javewu

Could you post the topic of black magic. occult etc in collision to Taoism
javewu
Posted: Aug 30 2006, 06:43 PM

Founder

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Tua Pek Kong @ Aug 30 2006, 06:11 PM)
Dear Bro Javewu

Could you post the topic of black magic. occult etc in collision to Taoism

I will try to do some research on the Black Magic.

But this is not encouraged in Taoism.

But still, we can open this Topic up for discussion tongue.gif

Rgds
suumaamiyamoto
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 08:35 AM

WangEnlai

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 82

Black Magic = Huc Tao?

Cursing, getting someone to love you, greedy uses of Fu = black magic?
javewu
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 03:34 PM

Founder

QUOTE (suumaamiyamoto @ Aug 31 2006, 09:35 AM)
Black Magic = Huc Tao?

Cursing, getting someone to love you, greedy uses of Fu = black magic?

Such black magic, not necessary to get Hu (tailsman) involved. some of such magic can just used any materials that they got in hand to put in the curse.

So in the olden days, the elderly are very particular in their hair, teeth, nails, etc (from the body), to be taken away by someone, cos in their mind, they always have such a thinking that such items can be used to put curses and make a person go insane tongue.gif
Tua Pek Kong
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 04:20 PM

New Members

Bro Javewu thanks for settingup this topic of Black Magic. In fact in Taoism we detest black magic but in actual facts there are people whom uses black magic to attain certain objective. Thus at times we have to dispel the black magic curse thru Taoism practice ( we call it "Tao Gong" ), care to comment unsure.gif
javewu
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 04:28 PM

Founder

QUOTE (Tua Pek Kong @ Aug 31 2006, 05:20 PM)
Bro Javewu thanks for settingup this topic of Black Magic. In fact in Taoism we detest black magic but in actual facts there are people whom uses black magic to attain certain objective. Thus at times we have to dispel the black magic curse thru Taoism practice ( we call it "Tao Gong" ), care to comment unsure.gif

Yes, Main Stream Taoism does not support on the using of Black Magic, neither other Religions.

To be honest, not all Black Magic are "black" (evil), in certain areas or periods, certain black magics can be used to "save" ppl or helping them to overcome certain obstacles. But onething bad is that, the person who "release" such a magic will have to get back the "returns" (can be bad or can be ok, depends).

But in whole, Masters who are in up-right Sects will not encouraged his/her disciples to get involved in such skills (eventhough all sects do have manuals on such skills).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Chinese, we called such a skill as "Gu", "Jiang", "Jiang Tou", "Xie" and so.

In Hokkien is "Gong Tao".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In S.E.A. the most popular black magic that we know is from the Muslim.
REBORN
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 05:38 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 13

I just wondering... is Siamese' black magic more powerful than Muslim's black magic?
Tua Pek Kong
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 05:43 PM

New Members

What I understand is that the Boyanese black magic is as superior as compared to the siamese counterpart, these information obtain from the muslim counterpart, correct me if I am wrong.
REBORN
Posted: Aug 31 2006, 08:46 PM

Administrator

For those interested in BLACK MAGIC only :

http://www.ghostbuster99.com/st_birdnest.html
Tua Pek Kong
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 05:32 PM

New Members

Wow ! whats a terrific master ! Thanks to Bro Reborn, by the way did you engage his services ?
REBORN
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 08:39 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (Tua Pek Kong @ Sep 1 2006, 05:32 PM)
Wow ! whats a terrific master ! Thanks to Bro Reborn, by the way did you engage his services ?

No no no. My master will kill me ( if I do ).

However, I think my master is more powerful! He can bloke a sabre with his bare hand! Reads your mind. Cure sickness (using telepathy). AND many more skills.

"Tao Gong" is elementary to any 'advanced' Taoist priest/master. Most of these master are able to communicates directly with deity and even control spirits.

I noticed that 'black magic' are practised more in region of lesser development.

Have you watched the vcd : "Amazing Asia"? Very interesting. It's difficult to draw a line between 'white' and 'black' magic.
Tua Pek Kong
Posted: Sep 2 2006, 02:18 PM

New Members

Yes I do watch the vcd. It seems now that black magic start to gain momentum. Blame the human being for using such an underhand tatic to achieve their goal or objective.
MrYanMing
Posted: Jul 25 2007, 06:05 PM

New Members

Member No.: 247

QUOTE (Tua Pek Kong @ Sep 2 2006, 02:18 PM)
Yes I do watch the vcd. It seems now that black magic start to gain momentum. Blame the human being for using such an underhand tatic to achieve their goal or objective.

wow i knew that is a black magic

1 day

and i just found that is a black magic

but i will not think of that skill

ninja.gif
« Next Oldest | Black Magic | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Other Links:

First Friendly Linkage to SingaporeSights

Forum Indications:

- New Posting (With No Sub-Directory) - No New Posting (With No Sub-Directory)
- New Posting (With Sub-Directory) - No New Posting (With Sub-Directory)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0266 seconds · Archive

"Taoism Singapore Forum (TSF)" started officially in Year 2005. The Main Objective for TSF is to promote the Culture of Taoism (Locally and Internationally) to all Taoism Lovers/Taoists, Followers and Devotees. TSF doesn't belong to any Local nor Overseas Religious Organisation(s) and not a Profit-making group.