T

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Taoism Singapore Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

<% BANNER %>
Dear All, this Forum is No Longer in Function.

For those who are interested in knowing more about Taoism, please proceed to http://www.facebook.com/groups/deityoftaoism/

Million Thanks

Feng Shui Products 'need to kai guang'??
lawery
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 11:05 AM

New Members

Group: Members
Member No.: 371

Hi,

I'm just curious if those feng sui products that are selling on the market really helps to enhance ones luck or wealth??

Recently my gf got me an Official's Seal online which said that it is an excellent symbol to bring good rewards to ones career.

If it does help, do we need to get master to "kai guang" for these products??

Any master to intro if the symbol need to cleanse or 'kai guang'??

Hope the seniors here dun find my post silly.
unsure.gif
javewu
Posted: Dec 21 2007, 11:35 AM

Founder

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (lawery @ Dec 21 2007, 12:05 PM)
Hi,

I'm just curious if those feng sui products that are selling on the market really helps to enhance ones luck or wealth??

Recently my gf got me an Official's Seal online which said that it is an excellent symbol to bring good rewards to ones career.

If it does help, do we need to get master to "kai guang" for these products??

Any master to intro if the symbol need to cleanse or 'kai guang'??

Hope the seniors here dun find my post silly.
unsure.gif

H lawery,

Just to give some comments on that.

Not necessary for all such stuffs bought online will give 100% or any enhancement or help in the luck, cos some of them are just nice to see, but never good in using.

As for the Official Seal, its a symbol of Authority & Promotion, once the owner of the Seal got enough confident in it, it will somehow be able to work.

As for Kai Guang, not really necessary, cos for us as Priests, we only Kai Guang for certain items, not such stuffs, but cleansing will be needed.
lawery
Posted: Dec 22 2007, 12:12 AM

New Members

QUOTE (javewu @ Dec 21 2007, 11:35 AM)
H lawery,

Not necessary for all such stuffs bought online will give 100% or any enhancement or help in the luck, cos some of them are just nice to see, but never good in using.

As for the Official Seal, its a symbol of Authority & Promotion, once the owner of the Seal got enough confident in it, it will somehow be able to work.

As for Kai Guang, not really necessary, cos for us as Priests, we only Kai Guang for certain items, not such stuffs, but cleansing will be needed.

Hi,

Thanks for clearing my doubts!!
As you were saying "cleansing will be needed", how do I go abt cleansing the item??

Where is the most ideal place to place my offical seal??

pray.gif
javewu
Posted: Dec 22 2007, 10:04 AM

Founder

QUOTE (lawery @ Dec 22 2007, 01:12 AM)
H lawery,

Hi,

As you were saying "cleansing will be needed", how do I go abt cleansing the item??

pray.gif

Hi lawery,

For normal cleansing at home, you just need to use five color flowers, pomegranate leaves and lemon leave plus clean water and then soak the seal in the water for awhile and then take it out to dry with a new cloth. Cleansing will be done.

For us, when we do cleansing, certain Spiritual Symbols will be enhanced into the item to allow the item to gain the necessary Spiritual Cleansing.
lawery
Posted: Dec 29 2007, 01:46 AM

New Members

QUOTE (javewu @ Dec 22 2007, 10:04 AM)
QUOTE (lawery @ Dec 22 2007, 01:12 AM)
H lawery,

Hi,

pray.gif

Hi lawery,

For normal cleansing at home, you just need to use five color flowers, pomegranate leaves and lemon leave plus clean water and then soak the seal in the water for awhile and then take it out to dry with a new cloth. Cleansing will be done.

For us, when we do cleansing, certain Spiritual Symbols will be enhanced into the item to allow the item to gain the necessary Spiritual Cleansing.

Hope you wouldn't mind me asking another question...
praygp8.gif

As you were mentioning "five color flowers"...
Is it any five different kinds of color flowers will do or there's a fixed standard five color flowers to use??

I see ppl selling those packet flowers outside bugis village 'Guanyin' temple.
Will tat do??

Pls advise.
Tks! em30.gif
javewu
Posted: Dec 29 2007, 04:54 AM

Founder

Hope you wouldn't mind me asking another question...

As you were mentioning "five color flowers"...
Is it any five different kinds of color flowers will do or there's a fixed standard five color flowers to use??

I see ppl selling those packet flowers outside bugis village 'Guanyin' temple.
Will tat do??

Pls advise.
Tks! 

DOnt worry abt the asking tongue.gif This is a place to share and learn.

Five color flowers refer to 5 different colors, usually will be red, orange, yellow, purple and green - nowadays got blue, neon color, etc.. also can.

Those outside the Temple can buy, just that, after going home, you will need to separate them, cos some packets got include white.
MyPictureHouse
Posted: Jul 6 2008, 10:36 PM

New Members

Member No.: 576

I read so much about Pi Xiu.

This celetial animal is said to be very powerful as a protection to one self and family.

If you havent heard of it, I think its good to own one and carry a little Pi Xiu in your pocket.

It will protect its owner in danger and brings luck to its bearer.
« Next Oldest | Feng Shui | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Other Links:

First Friendly Linkage to SingaporeSights

Forum Indications:

- New Posting (With No Sub-Directory) - No New Posting (With No Sub-Directory)
- New Posting (With Sub-Directory) - No New Posting (With Sub-Directory)

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0236 seconds · Archive

"Taoism Singapore Forum (TSF)" started officially in Year 2005. The Main Objective for TSF is to promote the Culture of Taoism (Locally and Internationally) to all Taoism Lovers/Taoists, Followers and Devotees. TSF doesn't belong to any Local nor Overseas Religious Organisation(s) and not a Profit-making group.