Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Rp Boards. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (67) « First ... 63 64 [65] 66 67  ( Go to first unread post )

The 2011 Nintendo Baseball League Game Thread
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 08:59 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Very quickly team...sorry about my recent absence. Game 1 is going to be Namine and Kairi hotspotted with Nidoqueen starting...Romani starts game 2 and Aladdin and Mickey hotspotted. We didn't play well, especially on defense in Game 1 against the Savages. Play hard and play fair!

C - Aladdin - hotspot 2
1B - King Mickey - hotspot 2
2B - Sora
SS - Namine -hotspot
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas
CF - Kairi - hotspot
RF - Princess Jasmine

SP1 Queen Minnie
SP2 Punchinello
SP3 Cremia
SP4 Romani - starting 2
SP5 Nidoqueen - starting

LRP Forcystus
MRP Xaldin
MRP Aryll
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
3B Axel
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 8 2012, 08:07 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Alright Keyblades, this is a very important week coming up. We're up against Corneria first, and this is a team that is chasing us in the playoff race. We actually haven't been playing so well at home lately, the Savages came into Disneyworld and just beat us 2 out of 3 in a critical series matchup. They're now 2 games ahead of us in the standings, the Apes 3 ahead. We have to be strong this week in order to make up ground.

Corneria is fast, they like to get after it on the basepaths, but they have several players injured at the moment. Nevertheless, they're going to keep us on our toes. Play hard, play fair, and have fun!

C - Aladdin
1B - King Mickey
2B - Sora - hotspot
SS - Namine
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas - hotspot
CF - Kairi
RF - Princess Jasmine

SP1 Queen Minnie - starting
SP2 Punchinello
SP3 Cremia
SP4 Romani
SP5 Nidoqueen

LRP Forcystus
MRP Xaldin
MRP Aryll
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
3B Axel
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 08:13 PM

This rank is SILLY!

This is an important final game of the series. Let's get a victory tonight.

Look guys and girls, this fantasyworld we live in, just remember that we are privileged to be ambassadors of Disneyworld. I just got a call from Mute City a few hours ago. It appears that the manager of the Racers is in danger of getting evicted from his house. I know, it sounds horrible, and I know that we'll be playing them before too long. But remember, the real world out there is tough and sometimes ruthless. Before you go out there tonight I want you all to remember what you have, and to cherish it. Call your friends, your family, tell them that you love them. You never know when the good times could end.

Go out there and seize the day!

C - Aladdin
1B - King Mickey
2B - Sora
SS - Namine
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas
CF - Kairi - hotspot
RF - Princess Jasmine - hotspot

SP1 Queen Minnie
SP2 Cremia
SP3 Romani
SP4 Nidoqueen
SP5 Aryll

LRP Forcystus
MRP Xaldin
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
3B Axel
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy

Injured -
Punchinello - 20 days left
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 12 2012, 08:19 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Alright team, we struggled yesterday and quite honestly, we're not playing very well at all right now, just 3-5 in our last 8 games. This is the time of the year that we have to start turning it up a notch. We're in a tough environment here in Tethealla, and the Thrashers aren't going to concede an inch to us.

How great do you want to be this evening? Show me.

C - Aladdin
1B - King Mickey
2B - Sora
SS - Namine
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas
CF - Kairi - hotspot

SP1 Queen Minnie
SP2 Cremia
SP3 Romani - starting
SP4 Nidoqueen
SP5 Aryll

LRP Forcystus
MRP Xaldin
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
3B Axel
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy

Punchinello - out 19 more days
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 08:18 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Alright Keyblades, we won 2 of 3 against the Knights in the last series. Smashville lost 2 out of 3 but the Apes swept their opponent. Our division is tough...and the competition isn't going to let up.

The Knights were one of the teams that we had to beat to stay in the playoffs, and the Heroes are another...we're in Aquatic Ruin Zone tonight to start a series with them. They are fast and furious on the basepaths, and between Peter Pan and Tifa Lockheart, they have a lot of young talent that is rather impressive. We have to be at our best in order to win.

Minnie starts tonight...Mickey and Donald Duck are hotspots...going with the Disney mainstays tonight. Play hard, play fair, have fun out there!
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 09:42 PM

This rank is SILLY!

The Kingdom Hearts Keyblades propose a trade with the Flying Apes.

SP Mulan to the Keyblades

MRP Xaldin &
Keyblades 3rd round draft pick to the Apes

I'm making this proposal mostly because the Apes need a relief pitcher to replace Kvar if they trade him, and we need another SP because our staff isn't the same without Punchinello in the lineup.
Donkey_KongX
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 04:14 AM

Emperor of Hell

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Shiekah_princess @ Apr 22 2012, 03:42 AM)
The Kingdom Hearts Keyblades propose a trade with the Flying Apes.

SP Mulan to the Keyblades

MRP Xaldin &
Keyblades 3rd round draft pick to the Apes

I'm making this proposal mostly because the Apes need a relief pitcher to replace Kvar if they trade him, and we need another SP because our staff isn't the same without Punchinello in the lineup.

Wow, never guessed that Mulan would be that high on the block. It's a very tough prostect, indeed. I can offer other SPs if I want both deals to go through, or any other promising young player.
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:17 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Well, see, I want Mulan for two reasons...one she's a native Keyblader and would probably do well here in Disneyworld. Secondly, as the spot starter for the Apes, I don't feel like she's being utilized to her full potential. She would get a chance to step right in and start here.

Xaldin would be able to bolster your bullpen. If you want something else, I could modify the deal but that's what I immediately thought of. The pick was thrown in to make the deal more palatable since you traded your #1 away.

Alright, back to managing. Team, we've got another tough series tonight. You've seen the standings...we've fallen behind the Apes and Savages by quite a bit. It's not going to be easy to catch up, we'll only do it through consistent, solid effort and heart every day from here. Tonight, we start our push toward the postseason. Guys and girls, its about us now, and about showing the other top teams that we aren't going to be pushed around.

Cremia starts tonight, Valentina starts in place of Roxas, and is hotspotted. Kairi is also hotspotted.
Donkey_KongX
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 01:44 AM

Emperor of Hell

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Shiekah_princess @ Apr 23 2012, 02:17 AM)
Well, see, I want Mulan for two reasons...one she's a native Keyblader and would probably do well here in Disneyworld. Secondly, as the spot starter for the Apes, I don't feel like she's being utilized to her full potential. She would get a chance to step right in and start here.

Xaldin would be able to bolster your bullpen. If you want something else, I could modify the deal but that's what I immediately thought of. The pick was thrown in to make the deal more palatable since you traded your #1 away.

It's a such tough position now. On one hand, with the Heroes deal I would get a young batting star and a lot of cap space, which is sorely needed (for the price of a weakened bullpen). On the other, with your deal I got the chance to, as you said, bolster the bullpen with a good RP (for the cost of a missed opportunity). Hmm... choices choices...
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 08:08 PM

This rank is SILLY!

QUOTE (Donkey_KongX @ Apr 23 2012, 01:44 AM)
QUOTE (Shiekah_princess @ Apr 23 2012, 02:17 AM)
Well, see, I want Mulan for two reasons...one she's a native Keyblader and would probably do well here in Disneyworld.  Secondly, as the spot starter for the Apes, I don't feel like she's being utilized to her full potential.  She would get a chance to step right in and start here. 

Xaldin would be able to bolster your bullpen.  If you want something else, I could modify the deal but that's what I immediately thought of.  The pick was thrown in to make the deal more palatable since you traded your #1 away.

It's a such tough position now. On one hand, with the Heroes deal I would get a young batting star and a lot of cap space, which is sorely needed (for the price of a weakened bullpen). On the other, with your deal I got the chance to, as you said, bolster the bullpen with a good RP (for the cost of a missed opportunity). Hmm... choices choices...

Whatever you decide, I'll go with. If you don't decide to trade with me I'll probably make another move somewhere else.

Alright Keyblades, we're playing well right now. The Hammers aren't going to go quietly, they're trying to build a solid year of their own and they aren't pushovers. Romani...you haven't fared well against power hitters. You just need to have confidence. These hitters like Bowser, Purple Pikmin, and Louie, guys that hit for great power, they all fear one thing, and that's one pitch you've perfected very early in your young career.

The changeup.

That pitch just eats power hitters for lunch. They're all sitting fastball and then whoa...way out in front! Go get em girl! Hotspotted is Roxas and Goofy, who starts in Aladdin's spot, the latter getting the night off.
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 08:14 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Alright team...we're heading back to interleague play now. The Toadstool League teams did pretty well against us last time...we'll have to increase our courage and heart if we are to overcome their challenge.

We're going to put a veteran of Toadstool League baseball on the hill tonight, as Nidoqueen gets the ball. Mickey and Sora will be hotspotted. Axel will play designated hitter tonight as we are playing at Haliberd Coliseum and the DH is in play. Also, this park has the ability to lift off into the sky during games. Don't worry about that, we all know how to fly...all it takes a magic carpet, or large ears, or fairy wings...and we've got plenty of those!

C - Aladdin
1B - King Mickey
2B - Sora
SS - Namine
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas
CF - Kairi - hotspot
DH - Axel

SP1 Queen Minnie
SP2 Cremia
SP3 Romani
SP4 Nidoqueen - starting
SP5 Aryll

LRP Forcystus
MRP Xaldin
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy

Punchinello - out 7 days (can't wait to have you back Nello!)
Shiekah_princess
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 07:48 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Team I really liked what I saw yesterday...that was a strong performance. The Runners aren't going to lay down for us, and we're not the greatest road team, so we need to keep doing the little things right, keep the ball in front of you, make the throws, keep an even plane with your swings, keep your eye on the ball at all times. If we do the little things right the big things will come.

I liked the lineup from yesterday, so we'll stick with it. Axel and Aryll, who is starting on the mound tonight, are hotspotted.

C - Aladdin
1B - King Mickey
2B - Sora
SS - Namine
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas
CF - Kairi
RF - Princess Jasmine
DH - Axel - hotspot

SP1 Queen Minnie
SP2 Cremia
SP3 Romani
SP4 Nidoqueen
SP5 Aryll - hotspot / starting

LRP Forcystus
MRP Xaldin
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy
Shiekah_princess
Posted: May 2 2012, 08:04 PM

This rank is SILLY!

Guys and girls, this is the start of the push to the playoffs. I hope you all had a decent vacation, and to those of you who went to Smashville for the all-star festivities, I hope you had a good time and had fun while there. This is an important time now. We have a mission to bring a championship to Disneyworld, which is something that has never happened. We have our fans that look up to us. We have little boys and girls with hopes and dreams, believing in us every day and night, believing in the presence of magic and miracles.

It is our duty to uphold their dreams...show them that with hard work and with determination, that dreams can come true.

I'd like to welcome Mulan to Disneyworld! Right before the deadline we sent Xaldin to Mayahem in exchange for her, I hear they call you Disney's forgotten princess, but that's okay, I know what a great warrior you are. With you, we're even stronger and more beautiful than before.

Let's get the 2nd half started right!

C - Aladdin
1B - King Mickey
2B - Sora - hotspot
SS - Namine
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas
CF - Kairi - hotspot
RF - Princess Jasmine
P - Mulan

SP1 Queen Minnie
SP2 Cremia
SP3 Romani
SP4 Mulan - starting
SP5 Nidoqueen

LRP Forcystus
MRP Aryll
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy
Shiekah_princess
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:49 PM

This rank is SILLY!

That was a strong performance on Wednesday. Now with it being the weekend we've got a good old-fashioned doubleheader in the Florida twilight and starlight. I like it. This doubleheader is going to be huge, because we're up against a middling team, but one that we can reasonably get a couple of wins against. Meanwhile, our two adversaries within the division are both playing against really tough opponents, the Apes against the Bombers, the Savages against the Racers. In a best case scenario we could pick up 2 games on our opponents tonight, which would be huge.

We're going to rotate everybody in tonight. Here's the lineup card. Minnie is going to start game 1, Cremia to start game 2.

C - Renado (game 1) - Aladdin (game 2)
1B - King Mickey
2B - Glion (game 1) - Sora (game 2)
SS - Namine
3B - Fierce Diety Link
LF - Roxas (game 1) - Valentina (game 2)
CF - Kairi - hotspot
RF - Princess Jasmine (game 1) - Goofy (game 2)
P - Minnie / Cremia

SP1 Queen Minnie - starting game 1
SP2 Cremia - starting game 2
SP3 Romani
SP4 Mulan
SP5 Punchinello

LRP Nidoqueen
LRP Forcystus
MRP Aryll
SU Mikau
CL Donald Duck

C Renado
IF Glion
OF Valentina
OF Goofy
Shiekah_princess
Posted: May 4 2012, 09:29 PM

This rank is SILLY!

**walks up to Valentina in the training room, carrying a bouquet of flowers, some of her favorite Nimbus Red Essence, and a get well card signed by the team.

Valentina, I know you must be crushed about breaking your leg...that's just so harsh and wrong for you to lose the last four weeks and the postseason like that. Just know that we'll be here for you, every day. You'll still be with us, every step of the way to what will hopefully be a great run through the playoffs. Don't feel discouraged, you'll be back and better than ever soon enough.

By the way...your bird is here. **Dodo flies into the training room. He is carrying Valentina's staff, which effectively doubles as a crutch.

Dodo will be here for you to do whatever you need. We'll put you up at one of Disney's top hotels...maybe Caribbean Beach or Grand Floridian while you get into rehabbing down at the Wide World of Sports Complex. Dodo, you take good care of her now.

Team...that was gruesome, but we have to refocus. Be this a reminder to you of just how fleeting and how precious your life and opportunities really are...they are gifts to be treasured and not a given right.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | The Nintendo Baseball League | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (67) « First ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1270 seconds | Archive