~ * Taray Queen * ~
Group: Shogun Overlords
Member No.: 655
Joined: 3-January 06
1. Proceed to the Knight Guild and talk to NPC Knight Member (prt_in 85 99).
2. Talk to NPC Knight Leader and all the NPCs Knight Member outside the Knight Guild.
3. NPC Knight Member on the left (prontera 66 358) will mention about Candy Striper and Witherless Rose.
4. Collect Candy Striper*5 and Witherless Rose*3, and bring it to NPC Knight Member (prt_in 85 99).
5. Continue the conversation with the NPC until the skill is obtained.
6. 'Charge Attack' learned!
1. Proceed to NPC Ford (geffen 110 117) and a request to find a NPC Soldier (gef_fild13 297 242) is made.
2. Prepare Red Potion*1 for the soldier and return to NPC Ford for further help.
3. Proceed to the Prontera Church to find NPC Arther Pastor (prt_church 87 127) for assistance to cure the soldier .
4. Collect Sticky Mucus*20, Empty Bottle*3, Jellopy*5, Coal*1, Cyfar*3, Grape*1, and Unripe Apple*1 to prepare an antidote.
5. Player must race the antidote back to NPC Soldier to cure him. If failed, return to NPC Arther Pastor for another antidote.
6. Once successful, the NPC will reward player with the new skill.
7. 'Shrink' learned!
*Character must have "Resurrection" to learn this skill.
1. Proceed to the Prontera Church and find NPC Nun Linus (prt_church 111 112).
2. Collect Holy Water*30 and Blue Gemstone*20 to learn the skill.
3. Few attempts might be required, as there are chances of failure.
4. "Redemptio" learned!
As a requirement, character would need to have EXP amount allocated for deduction to use this skill, i.e. EXP at 0% would be unable to activate the skill.
*Character's weight must be at 0 to learn this skill.
1. Proceed to St. Caprina Abbey and find NPC Monk (monk_test 316 69) in the Monk Guild.
2. Talk to NPC Training Monk (prt_monk 270 198).
3. "Ki Translation¨ learned!
*Character must have ¡§Ki Translation¡¨ to learn this skill.
1. Talk to NPC Monk (monk_test 316 69) in the Monk Guild.
2. Collect Stem*20 and Shoot*3, as requested by the NPC, and bring it to him.
3. "Ki Explosion" learned!
1. Proceed to the Assassin Guild and find NPC Assassin (in_moc_16 14 27).
2. "Venom Knife¨ learned!
Character would need to equip Venom Knife to use this skill. Item can be bought from NPC Creepy Looking Merchant (in_moc_16 22 20) in the Assassin Guild.
*Character must be Job Lv30 and above, or Assassin Cross to learn this skill.
*Character must have "Sonic Blow¨ to learn this skill.
1. Talk to NPC Assassin (in_moc_16 23 27) in the Assassin Guild.
2. Player will be assigned to undergo a mission to investigate certain areas for some valuable treasures at in_sphinx2 or moc_pyrd04. (a dialog box and several options will pop out for you to choose, the result is random)
3. After obtaining the required item, return to the NPC.
4. "Sonic Acceleration¡¨ learned!
possible location of treasure might be as follow:
in_sphinx2 259 213
in_sphinx2 212 267
in_sphinx2 13 163
in_sphinx2 13 146
moc_pryd04 85 96
1. Proceed to a building in Comodo (cmd_fild09 341 143) and enter with the password: "My father did not steal refining material¨.
2. Talk to NPC Ragreg (in_rogue 152 29) and a mission to find NPC Hijaragreg is given.
3. Proceed to Comodo field 07 (cmd_fild07 349 285) and find NPC Thorgreg (in_rogue 268 125) to gather information.
4. Proceed to Comodo field 04 (cmd_fild04 304 180), enter with the password: "Antonio did not like breaking refining material" , and find NPC Jaygreg (in_rogue 181 114) to gather more information.
5. Search for NPC Hijaragreg (in_rogue 355 179) through the hidden path (in_rogue 350 127) in the Rogue Guild.
6. Select the correct options to obtain a letter to be sent to NPC Ragreg.
7. Obtain a letter from NPC Ragreg to be sent to NPC Thorgreg.
8. Obtain a letter from NPC Thorgreg to be sent to NPC Jaygreg.
9. Obtain a letter from NPC Jaygreg to be sent to NPC Hijaragreg.
10. Proceed to NPC Thorgreg to take the skill learning trial.
11. Return to NPC Hijaragreg to trigger another skill learning trial.
12. Return the item obtain after completing the trial to NPC Hijaragreg.
13. "Close Confine" learned!
1. Proceed to the Wizard Guild, at the top of the Geffen Tower, to find NPC Nyao (gef_tower 115 36).
2. Player will be requested to find a person in the Prontera Knight Guild.
3. Talk to NPC Simon Mayors (prt_in 82 98) to understand the concept of Knockback.
4. Return to NPC Nyao and prepare the following items for the NPC:
Yellow Live*10, Wind of Verdure*10, Bloody Red*10, Crystal Blue*10
5. "Sight Blaster" learned!
Create Elemental Converter
1. Proceed to the Yuno Magic Academy and find NPC Mishuna (yuno_in03 176 24).
2. Collect Scorpion¡¦s Tail*10, Horn*7, Colorful Shell*12, Snail's Shell*10, and Scroll*4 for the NPC.
3. "Create Elemental Converter" learned!
* Character must have "Create Elemental Converter" & ¡§Flame Launcher"/"Frost Weapon"/ "Thunder Loader"/"Seismic Weapon" (according to the element desired) to learn this skill.
1. Talk to NPC Mishuna (yuno_in03 176 24) to master one type of elemental change.
2. Prepare Payon Solution*1, Morocc Solution*1, and the stone of the element desired*20 (e.g. Boody Red, Crystal Blue, Wind of Verdure, or Yellow Live) for the NPC.
3. "Elemental change skill" learned!
Unfairly Trick (DUBIOUS SALESMANSHIP)
*Character must be Job Lv30 and above, or Master Smith to learn this skill.
1. Talk to NPC Aki (geffen 178 72).
2. Prepare Steel*1, Coal*5, Iron Hammer*1 and Dextrimindexta*1 and 500 zeny , as requested by the NPC.
3. Prepare Steel*1 and Coal*3 for the 2nd attempt.
4. Prepare Iron Hammer*1 for the 3rd attempt.
5. "Unfairly Trick" learned!
*Character's current weight and max weight's difference must be lesser than 500 to learn this skill.
1. Talk to NPC Goodday (geffen 172 52) in front of the Blacksmith Guild.
2. Fulfill the task assigned and go back find Gooday.
3. "Greed" learned!
Create Elemental Resist Potion
*Character must be Job Lv40 and above, or Biochemist to learn this skill.
1. Proceed to the building 9 o ' clock from the city center Kapra (yuno 93 180) and look for NPC Felix.
2. Answer the question correctly, player will be requested to collect materials for the experiment: Yellow Gemstone*5, Heart of Mermaid*10, Moth Dust*10, Empty Potion*4.
3. Bring the items to the NPC and assist the NPC to recall the materials required.
4. Collect Blossom of Maneater*20 for the NPC and will be asked to get "something" after the dialogue.
5. Give Spinning Eyes*1 to the NPC, and player will be rewarded with a Elemental Potion Book.
6. By using the Pharmacy skill, Elemental Resist Potions can be created!
Resist Fire : Lizard Scruff*2, Red Gemstone*1, Empty Potion*1
Resist Water : Heart of Mermaid*3, Blue Gemstone*1, Empty Potion*1
Resist Wind : Moth Dust*3, Blue Gemstone*1, Empty Potion*1
Resist Earth : Large Jellopy*2, Yellow Gemstone*1, Empty Potion*1
*Character must be Job Lv40 and above, or Sniper to learn this skill.
1. Find NPC Master Carbuck (payon_in02 54 13) in the Payon Archer Village (pay_arche 93 166).
2. Talk to NPC Arlebasto (pay_arche 109 169).
3. Collect Cardinal Jewel*5, Harpy' s Feather*5 , and Pet Food*30 for the NPC.
4. "Phantasmic Arrow" learned!
*Character must be Job Lv40 and above, or Minstrel to learn this skill.
*Character must complete the Geffen Bard Quest to learn this skill.
1. Talk to NPC Lad (prontera 174 328) until the NPC mention ¡§Tropical Sograt¡¨.
2. Purchase a Tropical Sograt from the Bartender in the Morocc Bar (morocc 55 259).
3. Give the drink to NPC Lad to obtain information.
4. Find NPC Gloomy Bard in the Morocc Bar to proceed with the trial.
5. Collect Egg*5 from chicken NPC Ichre in Niflheim (appear at random places) and bring them to the NPC.
6. "Pang Voice" learned!
*Character must be Job Lv40 and above, or Gpysy to learn this skill.
1. Proceed to Comodo and find NPC Chanel (comodo 204 172).
2. Select the correct options and bring Crystal Mirror*1 to the NPC.
3. Proceed to Prontera to find NPC Arl (prontera 183 333).
4. Bring Alchol*1, Apple*1, Banana*3, Well Baked Cookie*5 , and White Plater*1 to the NPC.
5. Talk to the NPC until requested to find NPC Chanel .
6. Return to NPC Chanel for the skill learning trial.
7. "Wink of Charm" learned!