DUNGEON ENTRANCE QUEST
3 Spools, 1 Solid Husk, 3 Holy Waters, 3 Needle Packets, 1 Yggdrasil Leaf
1. In Ayothaya, find Dustit, he can be found at (82, 132) the far left beach area. He'll talk about a tiger and say "Yes, you believe in man-eating tigers." He will then tell you to go to Boonthon.
2. Boonthon can be found inside the house at (65, 104). Just go south from Dustit and loop around to the left and up along the wooden walkways. She'll ask you for items to make a holy thread after you talk to her telling her you want to find the tiger.
- 1 Solid Husk
- 1 Holy Water
- 1 Needle Packet
- 1 Spool
3. Bring these and she'll give you the "Holy Threads" which allow you to go to level 1 of the dungeon.
4. Go outside of her house and to the far east onto the field map. continue east to an NPC that asks you if you really want to go down there, (128, 197) say yes and you'll be moved to the bottom of the valley.
5. Go to the temple, and go in.
6. Here you'll find the mapless maze. There's also a drop down pool, avoid walking into these, since they kill you if you fall down them, and you do lose EXP. You'll see 3 possible paths facing North and 3 to the East, the North facing one farthest to the East will cause a popup NPC dialogue to activate and start flashing crosses on the minimap.
7. These are hidden panels along the way, you'll need to press them in order!Note:
Using a Fly Wing or Teleporting will cancel the crosses so you'd best have a good memory or reactivate them after each one you find.
Map of Crosses (Approximate):Location of the 6 Slates
Or you can use these maps if you don't have Fly Wing or Teleport:
Once you activate all 6, return to Boomthon. She will make Holier Threads for you, and asks for these items:
- 2 Needle Packet
- 2 Holy
- 2 Spools
- 1 Yggdrasil Leaf
8. After making the Holier Threads, you're able to return to the maze and access level 2!Way to Ayothoya dungeon lvl 2
9. Once you make it down to level 2, head for (268, 107). Talk to the npc tile to be given 1 Old Blue Box and a letter
10. Take them back to the shaman. You will get the obb back and some exp.Rewards:
Holier Threads (Allows Entrance to Levels 1 and 2)
1 Old Blue Box
-------Guide from RagnaWiki & RoEmpire
Images from RagnaWiki & hitachin.com