Taken from: RagnainfoLegendary Artifacts
Thanks to isildur29 of roempire, Squee, BrunosisShale, Xiansucrose, Swifthand, Asami and anyone else who contribute.
A. Quest for releasing the Seal of Sleipnir
Note: Players must be lvl 70 and above to complete this quest. This quest needs at least 200 players completed in your server then the next quest Megingord can unlock.
Note: You can start with any room you want, but then the order of rooms change. If the NPC doesnt ask you to do something then move to another one of them should interact with you.
1. Talk to Noyee, resident of Juno to activate the quest. (161,200)
2. Proceed to a certain room in Juno. (217,176)
3. Talk to Cukure at the counter.
4. Acquire the temporary pass for the laboratory.
5. Once you've obtained the pass, enter through the portal at the left of the room.
6. You will find 4 rooms when u enter
Solving the quests in the 4 rooms: 1st room (upper left room)
1. Talk to Hallandaute and he will ask you to find Metto.
2. Proceed to the item shop in Juno and talk to the Npc Wagan. (193,141)
3. Wagan will ask for your help in solving a problem with the Mad Scientist Metto.
4. Proceed to the room in Juno to find Metto. (277,287)
5. Talk to Metto and stop him from making his experiments.
What to do to stop Metto's Plans
1. Go and find Stangekle (51,151) and stop his experiment.
2. Go back to Metto.
3. Go and find Kato (51,105) and stop him too
4. Go back to Metto
5. Go and Find CiCi in the Sage Test building (323,280)
6. Return to Meto and he will claim that he won't do any research again. At this time, return to Wagan.
7. Wagan will give you 10 yellow gemstones as a reward. The quest is considered done.
Contune Room #1
7. Return to Hallandaute. Talk to him repeatedly until he speaks about the matters of Sleipnir. This ends the process for this part.
Solving the quests in the 4 rooms: 2nd room (lower right room)
1. Talk to Pavel.
2. Examine the stone tablet nearby of Pavel.
3. Talk to Pavel to learn that the trigger on the stone tablet has to be activated.
4. Examine every word and you will find something strange on it.
5 There will be a keyword in the strange spot of the sentences. Find it and key it in.
6. After you've done so, you'll find the complete content of the stone tablet.
You will be prompt to write the key words.
1st word dirdnl then press ok
Then another prompt
2nd word tkaryf then press ok
Then another prompt
3rd word ghswka then pres ok
Must be in order and all 3 words must be write without quiting the chat or you must enter them again. Once you're done reading the stone tablet, talk to Pavel.
7. After the conversation ends, Poppy will thank you. Thus ends this stage of the quest.
Solving the quests in the 4 rooms: 3rd room (upper right room)
1. Talk to Kurdt and you'll be requested to collect materials from more than 15 types of water/fish elemental creatures. 9 units are required for each material.
Here is a list of all the items that worked for me. You need 15 different and 9 of each.
Single Cell, Nipper, Tentacles, Conch, Squid Ink, Heart of Mermaid, Fin, Gill, Sharp Scale, Tendon, Detonator, Crab Shell, Clam Shell, Clam Flesh, Sticky Webfoot, Stinky Scale, Coral Reef.
Note: The guide original said 10 of each but NPC just took 9 of each from me.
2. After everything is collected, talk to Chocole to give him everything you collected. He will thank you for your help. This ends the current stage.
Solving the quests in the 4 rooms: 4th room (lower left room)
1. Talk to Aadin. He will ask you to help him to investigate a story from Payon.
2. Look for Lania in Payon and talk to him. He will tell you a story. (81,171)
3. Listen (or read XD) to everything Lania says. Then, return to Aadin.
4. During the conversation, you discover some parts of the story are missing and you need to find Lania.
5. Repeat the previous procedure to listen to all of the story.
6. Go back to Aadin and choose Well umm.. option. He will thank you for gathering all the story and this will end this part of the quest.
Unlocking the Seal of Sleipnir
After all the quests in the 4 rooms have been solved, return to the counter and talk to Cukure. You will randomly obtain an equipment.
The quest to unlock the Seal of Sleipnir is done!!
B.Quest for unlocking the seal of Magingiorde
Note: to complete this quest, players must be lvl 60 and above. This quest can only be completed of the quest of the Seal of Sleipnir is completed by more than 200 players.
1. Talk to Rebarev Doug in Prontera castle (prt_castle 44, 151). Then talk to him again and choose both options.
2. Talk to Librarian Jekan at the left Library (prt 120, 263) and select every option.
3. When you select the "What kind of file are you looking for?" option, you will be requested to enter the title that you search for.
4. Enter "The 3rd Platoon Records" as the search keyword. Exactly as it is!! He will say maybe or maybe not.
Notes: If you mess this part (step 4) up and then redo it the third option will not always appear. Just keep talking to Rebarev Doug (step 5) until the option shows.
5. Return to Rebarev Doug and a new 3rd option will appear “What do you mean by final mission?”
6. Go back to the Library and choose the llast option again and type “the 1st squad’s final mission” Exactly as it is!
7. Make sure you bring along 1 Lantern (from Skel Worker) when solving this quest. Talk to Librarian Jekan and select the option "You have bad eyes?". Then, select "Let me help you find those files...", and then select " You have bad eyes?" again.
8. After that, select the option "No, I don’t mind!" to lend him the Lantern.
7. Then, select option "I want to read some records" and you'll be prompted for some information.
9. You can try to search for useful information at the Document Cabinet. Keep on searching several times on each file until you find the information about "The 3rd Platoon Records”
10. After that, the Npc will ask you to collect Slick Paper x2, Oil Paper x1, Squid Ink x3, Feather of Bird x3 and Blue Gemstone x20 so that he can create a copy of the record for you.
11. Gather the items required and give them to him. The Npc will ask you to wait a while for him to create the copy of the record for you. You will have to wait about 5 to 10 minutes. If you spam talk to the npc it will give you it sooner.
12 Here you need to go speak to Rebarev Doug again to get the search keywords.
13. Talk to Document Keeper Jacken again and select the option of "Record Search"
14. Enter " crusader_3rd_company_3rd_platoon_1st_squad_records " as the search keyword. Exactly as it is!
15. You will receive some information for your search.
16. Go back to Rebarev Doug and he will ask you to find them.
17. Go to Geffen Blacksmith Shop at (179,62) (geffen_in 109, 161) and talk to Npc Zan.Huadoku. Try every option in the conversation.
18. Keep talking to this Npc until he speaks about the unknown fragment. After that, talk to him again until the content of the conversation repeated.
19. Move to Morroc (272,269)(morocc_in 146, 179) and talk to the Inn Employee in the PvP House. then, enter "Cuaque Donon" Exactly as it is!
20. After that, select any of the options until you recieve a clue that says "Aragham never hoarded upgrade items".
*Note: there is a chance you might be killed by this Npc, if your hp is not high enough. If this happens, simply return and talk to her again*
21. Go to Comodo (cmd_fild09 106, 195) and enter the clue the Inn Keeper told you. If you enter the clue correctly, you will be allowed to enter the house.
22. Find Suspicious Man at (in_rogue 243, 61) . Please note that you must bring a doll with you before you talk to this Npc. Any doll is accepted. If you don't have a doll, you cannot continue the quest.
23. Keep talking to him and select all the options that are available in the conversation twice. When the option "Mangingiorde" appears, select the "Listen to him quietly" option. This option is actually hidden. You must highlight it to obtain it.
If you accidently miss this option you can talk to his sister again (Step 18 and 19) to reset it.
24. Go to Alberta and talk to Jack O' at (alberta 196, 146). Keep talking to him until you get a message that says he's chewing green herbs.
25. Talk to Emma Searth who can be found at (aldebaran 66 213). Please take note that you must bring Memory Bookmark and Green Herb before you start the conversation with her. Select the option "About her past" first and go on with other options. Note : I did it without the Memory Bookmark, though she asked for it. If you bring the Memory Bookmark she will remember more things about her life.
26. Go to Jawaii. If you are married you must pay 100k for the trip in Izulde (173,185). The bar is at (192,220).
If you are single then go to Pronteras Pub (204,156) and Talk to SoloHan. Keep drinking with him until you get drunk (Drinking drains HP) and he will send you directly to Jawaii’s bar for free. Note: You cant leave the bar and either bring a bwing or drink until the bartender kills you..
27. Talk to The Nineball a Crusader Officer in Jawaii’s bar (jawaii_in 44, 110). Repeat talking to him until you can't get any further information from him.
28. Go to Comodo’s casino (144,113) and bring 7 Alcohol and go to Royal Myst. Select the option "Ask him about Rebarev Doug" first. Then, select the option "Discuss hobbies" and repeat this for 7 times and you will use 7 alcohol for that.
29. After you've given out 7 alcohol, talk to him again to find out more information. Choose every option.
30. Now, go and find Rebarev Doug. You MUST select the option "Act unsuspicious”
31. Move to (niflheim 109, 254) and find Egnigem. select all options in the conversation in order.
32. Go back to Pront castle and finish the conversation with Rebarev Doug then talk to Max Von Shedough at (prt_castle 33, 164) until you get a message about documentation. He is behind the wall of Rebarev Doug.
34. Return to Egnigem and talk to him. He will convert his life force to some experience points for you.
35. Finally, return to Aldebaran and find Emma Searth. Talk to her and you can recieve an Old Blue Box and some experience.
The quest to unlocking the seal of Mangingiorde is done!!
C. Unlocking the seal of Brysinggamen
Note: must be lvl 70 and above. the quest to release the seal of Magingiorde must be solved by more than 50 players.
**WARNING!! SELECTING A WRONG ANSWER WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING UNABLE TO COMPLETE THIS QUEST!!
1. Go to the South of Prontera and Talk to Npc Nelliorde (prt_fild08 175, 374). Select "Wee I want to hear!” then select "Sure! Sounds good."
2. Go to Juno and talk to the Npc Enrico Kaili at Juno (95,184) (yuno_in04 47, 113). Then select "I can do that!"
3. Talk to him again and he will tell you that you might get some information from a lady nearby.
4. Talk to Npc Marlin Putiur and you will obtain some information from her.
5. Go to Prontera Church (ptr_church 112,105) and talk to Npc Hermite Charles. Select "Give him Kaili’ Letter".
6. Hermite Charles will offer to tell you a story. Choose "Sure". After he's finished the story, he will ask you to find Lowen. Choose "When was the last time you saw her?"
7. At the back of Prontea Church you will find Npc Rosa Ellenen (prontera 258,352). She will tell you that Lowen is dead.
8. Tell Hermite Charles about Lowen.
9. Go to (gef_dun01 91, 192) and click the tree there. Then select "What are you talking about?"
10. You'll find an Npc. Ask her "What are you?!" and she will tell you she is Lowen.
11. Find Rosa again and talk to her.
12. After that, go to (prt_castle 80, 52) and click on "Crusader Personnel Records". While checking a soldier will chase you away from there. You can return there and search until there is no further information to acquire.
13. Return to (gef_dun01 89, 192) and summon Lowen by entering the keyword "Lowen". Lowen will ask you to go deeper and she will show you something.
14. Move to (gef_dun01 203, 48) and summon Lowen again by enetering the keyword "Lowen". Now, she will tell you a story and your background will change.
15. In this new background, Lowen Ellenen will materialize. Talk to her and listen to her story until the end. Then, select "You still have something to do." then select “I can help you!”
16. You'll find a soldier behind Lowen. Talk to Lowen again. Proceed to the lower level through the ladder guarded by the soldier.
17. After you ascend the ladder, you can find Lowen preparing for a battle.
18. It seems that this is the Lowen of the past and she is preparing for an important battle. Talk to her and convince her to accept this test. Her spirit will possess you to relive this past experience.
19. To pass this test, you need to eliminate all the monsters you see in the progress.
20. After you've completed the test and come to a dead end, a Valkyrie will appear. Talk to her and select "Yes, I will follow you". Lowen's soul will be sent to heaven, and you will be returned to Geffen.
21. Look for Rosa again.
22. Examine the tombstone beside Rosa.
23. Now, talk to Hermite Charles.
24. Now, talk to Enrico Kaili. select "What is it this time?"
25. Finish the conversation with him, then talk to him again. He will ask you to visit Lutie Town.
26. Proceed to (xmas 40, 108) in Lutie and click on the Dialogue target nearby. Select "Sweep the snow away with your hands" and then "Adjust the puzzle"
27. Arrange the writing in order of:
"The beauty of the stars"
"Wanes in comparison"
"We lost our hearts"
"To that golden hair"
”And those dazzling eyes"
28. After you've arranged the writing correctly, Alfrik will appear. Talk to him and select "It was a Valkyrie". After that, he will ask you to wake up his brother Dvalin.
29. He will disappear after you have finished the conversation. Wake him up again and ask him for the location of Dvalin.
30. Search for the location mentioned (prt_fild02 183, 267) and click the Dialogue target nearby and choose the option “Scratch the surface”. In order to summon Dvalin, folow this sequence:
"Her lovely scent"
"Still lingers in the wind"
"We surrendered our hearts"
"To those tender teardrops"
"Those seductive red lips"
31. Dvalin will appear after being summoned. Select "Alfrik sent me to wake you up!” and he will tell you to wake up his brother Berling and the location he fell asleep.
32. Return to Enrico Kaili and talk to him. He will tell you a story.
33. Go to (mjolnir_09 85, 129). Someone there will ask you a question and the answer is "42!"
34. Berling will appear after you've given him the correct answer. Talk to him and select "Dvalin wants you to wake up!". He will tell you the location of Grer. He will also give some cluse in blue colour, you must remember the clues given.
35. Go to the Coal Mines (mjolnir_02 79,363) and go into the dungeon (mjo_dun02 126, 37) and you will be prompted with a message. Select "I am sent by Berling" and he will ask you to prove it.
36. You will be asked to enter the clues just as Berling told you:
"No jewel in the world can compare."
"Our masterpiece made from love."
"She wanted the dazzling necklace."
"We wanted the goddess of beauty."
"Our happiest times were with her."
37. Enter the clues correctly with cap letter at start and period at the end. Grer will appear and you must finish the conversation with him. Note: I had to talk to this NPC twice sometimes get buged.
38. After you have finished the conversation with all these Npcs, talk to Enrico Kaili. Choose the option "I think that's correct"
39. Return to Lutie and wake up Alfrik. Ask him about the materials required for Brysinggamen.
40. Return to find Enrico. You will recieve a card at random.
The quest to unlock the Seal of Brysinggamen is finally done!!
D. Unlocking the seal of Mjolnir
note: must be lvl 70 or above to complete this quest. Quest to release Seal of Brysinggamen must be completed by more than 50 players.
WARNING!! A WRONG ANSWER WILL MEAN YOU CANNOT SOLVE THIS QUEST AGAIN!!
1. Start the conversation with Tiafli at (prontera 124, 297), and select the "Accept the request"
2. Proceed to North of Prontera and find Roskva (prt_fild01 196, 47). Talk to her to get the Blacksmith's order, and 4 cardinal points.
**NOTE*** If Roskva says visit the blacksmiths starting in the East and ending in the North, then visit the blacksmiths in the order listed in this guide. If she says start from the North and end in the East, then start backwards from this guide.
**NOTE*** If for some reason you make the Dwarf mad then none of them will talk to you. You will have to talk to Tiafli and then to Roskva to fix the mess.
3. Move to east side (mjolnir_11 149, 247 which is 2 north, 1 east of Prontera) and find Austri. Note that you must bring along a hammer of blacksmith. Select "Oh, my apologies for intruding" in the conversation.
4. Austri will ask you about what you want to know about. You have to select the option of "About the Mjolnir". After that he will tell you a story, and you must select "yes!" (there will be a few dialogues where you will be asked questions. Just keep selecting yes)
5. After the story ends, move to (mjolnir_09 209, 341 which is 1 west, 1 north of pront) and talk to Sudri. Then select "My apologies for disturbing"
6. Sudri will challenge you to fight with him and you must select "Yes, let's begin".
7. After you have accepted his challenge, start the duel with him. You must defeat him if you are to proceed.
**NOTE** This part is random and can get frustrating. A tactic I used is to keep hitting his head and then countering back. If the first counter fails, start over. I won with 10 hp left >_>
8. Once you defeat him, go to (mjolnir_01 35, 136 which is 2 north of Geffen). Find and talk to Npc Vestri. Then select "My apologies for interrupting"
9. He will ask you to bring a +4 (+5 and above can work too) lvl 4 weapon and an oridecon. The refining process may fail.
10. Now look for Npc Nordri (mjolnir_12 18, 18 which is 1 south of Aldebaran). Talk to him, and select "My apologies for interrupting"
11. Before talking to him, you should bring along a few red potions.
12. Red potions will be removed by 1 unit after you've talked to him.
**NOTE** There's 2 versions of this story that I know of. The answers to the other version are 'Earth', 'High House' and 'False Sun'.
After hearing his story, he will ask you a question. Select "Blaze"
13. For the second question, select "Thoughts", and 1 red potion will be removed from your inventory again.
14. For the third question, select "Old Age"
15. Find Tiafli again. and he will ask you to bring 50 rough oridecon and 50 rough elunium to exchange a reward from him.
16. After you have gathered the items, talk to him. Depending on your class, if you choose an item useful to yourself you will get:
Knight - Hellfire / Crusader - Formless Sword
Wizard - Bazerald / Sage - Book of Apocalypse (or Revelations)
Blacksmith - Slaughter / Alchemist - Azorth
Assassin - Needle / Rogue - Wither Knife
Priest - Slash / Monk - Kaiser Knuckle
Hunter - Ballista / Dancer - Rapture Rose / Bard - Electric Guitar
If you choose an item for a friend, you get a random lvl 4 weapon.
The quest to unlock the Seal of Mjolnir is done!!
Making the Godly Items:
Must be a Guild Leader with Guild Dungeon Access to complete this quest.
1. When the 4 Seals are all Released, a GM-like Server Message says "All the Seals have been Released" or "The [Some Seal] Seal along with all the Seals have been released." It seems to be different every time someone does it X_x so the exact wording I don't know.
2 There is a Dwarf NPC in each Guild Dungeon (I'll get payon GD location in a bit) named Granburti. Talk to him.
3. Choose option 3 about "Weapon Creation" and then he will assume which item you would like to make based on the items in your inventory. It was moving a little fast for me because there was a race to get to him, but he does pick the item for you and tells you what you will need.
3. You go into a long blue hall with a door at the end and a waiting room chat-sign. Enter the chat to be taken to the final room.
4. You have 10 minutes to walk about 30 paces, find the NPC in the center and talk to him. Make sure you have all the items on you, or you cannot make the god item.
(Making the god item involves saying yes on a menu and just having the items in your Inventory, no typing, quest, or input-item menu involved).
5. Recieve Item, Log Out. Seals Reset.
If you happen to get to the waiting room and someone is already in there, you can proceed in to see the Dwarf in the center of the next room after the person already inside leaves. If they made a God Item, you cannot. If they didn't, you get 10 minutes to try.
Note: For the last part, leaders won't be allowed inside to the creation room if they do not have all the items needed to make an item.
5x Angel Feather
4x Solar God Emblem
3x Wheel of Unknown
3x Breath of Spirit
3x Spirit of Fish
4 Cat Tread
5 Woman's Moustache
4 Root of Stone
3 Sputum of Bird
3 Sinew of Bear
10x Blue Jewel
4 Freyja's Jewel
4 Silver Ornament
3 Drifting Air
3 Snow Crystal
5 Cursed Ruby
2x Thors Guantlet
4x Iron Maiden
5x Wrath of Valkyrie
5x Omen of Tempest
Notes on when you can do this quest and when you cant.
[Sleipnir is opened] = half people completed the Sleipnir quest, Megingjard quest is now open
[Sleipnir is released] = all people completed Sleipnir quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it
[Megingjard is opened] = half people completed the Megingjard quest, Brisingamen quest is now open
[Megingjard is released] = all people completed Megingjard quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it
[Brisingamen is opened] = half people completed the Brisingamen quest, Mjolnir quest is now open
[Brisingamen is released] = all people completed Brisingamen quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it
[Mjolnir is opened] = half people completed the Mjolnir quest, NPCs in Guild Dungeon reveal the components needed to make god items to guild leaders
[Mjolnir is released] = all people completed Mjolnir quest, people can no longer start/continue/finish it
[All 4 seals have been released with the seal of XXX] = All seals released, Godly Item can be created
[The XXX Godly Item has been given to XXX the leader of XXX] = Godly item has been created, Sleipnir quest is now open
Level 4 Weapons Stats
* Immaterial Sword(Immaterial Sword) - 140 ATK - LV 40 - Ghost-elemental
- Can never be damaged (not same as being broken due to overupgrade)
- Takes 1 SP every attack
- When attacking, 3% chance of removing 30% of target's SP3%SP30%
* Weeder Knife - 80 ATK - LV 36
- Ignores defense of Plant-type monsters when attacking
- Damage reduced by 15% from Plant-type monsters
- +15% ATK Vs. Plant-type monsters
* Ice Pick - 80 ATK - LV 36
- Damage uses same formula as the Chim To Kyung attack of the Monk; this means, this does more damage against monsters with higher DEF.
* Bazerald - 70 ATK - LV 36 - Fire-elemental
- INT + 5, MATK + 10%
Just like Arcturus version of this weapon... it ups INT/MATK
* Azoth - 110 ATK - LV 36
- Randomly change the monster you're attacking to a different monster by low chance; changed monster will have the changed monster's stats and EXP
(Does not work on Boss-type and Demi-Human type monsters)
* Slash - 145 ATK - LV 40
- +15% ATK Vs. Undead-type monsters
- 5% Bonus EXP when killing Undead-type monsters with this weapon
- Very low chance of sending the Undead-type monster to 'Coma' state, but like the other coma-inducing weapon, you don't get the amount of EXP you could have gotten during the monster's coma state
* Book of Apocalypse - 120 ATK - LV 40 - Dark-elemental
- +7% ATK Vs. all 4 major elemental monster types (Earth/Ice/Fire/Wind)
- Damage increased by 5% from Holy-elemental monsters
* Kaiser Knuckle - 110 ATK - LV 36 - Wind-elemental
- +5% ATK Vs. Undead-type monsters
- +10% ATK Vs. all 4 major elemental monsters
* Rapture Rose - 115 ATK - LV 44 - Poison-elemental
- 50% chance of causing status ailment 'Poisoned' to the target
* Slaughter - 120 ATK - LV 44 - Earth Elemental
- Ignores defense of Brute type monsters
- 0.4% chance of putting Brute type monsters to coma state
* Hellfire - 200 ATK - LV 48 - Fire-elemental
- STR + 3
- Auto-spell cast up to LV 3 Fire Ball
- Allows you to cast LV 3 Fire Ball
- When equipped, this weapon's weight becomes 350
* Ballista - ATK : 145 - LV 77
Weight : 350
* Electric Guitar - ATK : 110 - LV 70 - Wind-elemental
- Enables use of lvl 1 Jupitel Thunder
- INT + 2, AGI + 1
- Weight : 180
Rare God Item Ingredient for each Castle, that can be found in its treasure boxes.
5x Angel Feather - Treasure Box (Britoniah Upper Right)
4x Solar God Emblem - Treasure Box (Greenwood Lower Left)
3x Wheel of Unknown - Treasure Box (Luina Upper Right)
3x Breath of Spirit - Treasure Box (Greenwood Upper Middle)
3x Spirit of Fish - Treasure Box (Greenwood Upper Left)
4 Cat Tread - Treasure Box (Britoniah Upper Left)
5 Woman's Moustache - Treasure Box (Britoniah Upper Middle)
4 Root of Stone - Treasure Box (Britoniah Lower Right)
3 Sputum of Bird - Treasure Box (Greenwood Lower Right)
3 Sinew of Bear - Treasure Box (Greenwood Upper RIght)
1x Gleipnir - Quest Item (above)
4 Freyja's Jewel - Treasure Box (Luina Lower Left)
4 Silver Ornament - Treasure Box (Luina Lower Right)
3 Drifting Air - Treasure Box (Valkyrie Upper Right)
3 Ripple - Treasure Box (Valkyrie Middle)
3 Snow Crystal - Treasure Box (Valkyrie Lower Left)
5 Cursed Ruby
2x Thors Guantlet - Treasure Box (Luina Upper Left)
4x Iron Maiden - Treasure Box (Luina Lower Middle)
5x Wrath of Valkyrie - Treasure Box (Britoniah Lower Left)
5x Billow - Treasure Box (Valkyrie Upper Left)
5x Omen of Tempest - Treasure Box (Valkyrie Lower Right)