Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Prison Break Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules VIDEO / TORRENT LINKS NOT ALLOWED

Users are prohibited from asking for or posting links to websites containing information or access to Prison Break episode downloads. iF YOU POST THESE LINKS OR REQUEST THESE LINKS YOUR TOPIC WILL BE DELETED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED. Zero Tolerance.

The Hole In The Wall
sevnrock
Posted: Oct 25 2005, 08:45 PM

Fish

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

I just watched ep. 6 and this show has just become my favorte. Scaling a tattoo to later use it to project on a wall is just brilliant. What I don't get is the law he described, Hooke's Law of Elasticity? I don't understand how the stretching of elastic can be applied to concrete walls. I might've heard him wrong but if someone can clarify, that'd be great because it's been bugging me.

P.S. This is my way of introducing myself
Phil
Posted: Oct 26 2005, 12:53 PM

Correctional Officer

Group: Pre-Admin's
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (sevnrock @ Oct 25 2005, 08:45 PM)
I just watched ep. 6 and this show has just become my favorte. Scaling a tattoo to later use it to project on a wall is just brilliant. What I don't get is the law he described, Hooke's Law of Elasticity? I don't understand how the stretching of elastic can be applied to concrete walls. I might've heard him wrong but if someone can clarify, that'd be great because it's been bugging me.

P.S. This is my way of introducing myself

stretching of elastic ?

They never said anything about that!

What Michael Scofield did, is layout the devil, so they would not hit a gas line. He counted the steps, so that he could be right on the dot. Then they dig in an X shape, so that it would poke holes, to weaken the wall. Thatís all.

Ps: Welcome to the forums! ;) B)
kry129
Posted: Nov 8 2005, 10:31 AM

Inmate

Member No.: 51

making the hole in the wall felt like it too 4 EVER

--------------------
user posted image
Phil
Posted: Nov 9 2005, 01:26 AM

Correctional Officer

QUOTE (kry129 @ Nov 8 2005, 10:31 AM)
making the hole in the wall felt like it too 4 EVER

There drilling with an instrument you find in a kitchen. What did you expect? And it only took two episodes. :huh:
kry129
Posted: Nov 30 2005, 07:14 PM

Inmate

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Dj_Phil @ Nov 9 2005, 01:26 AM)
There drilling with an instrument you find in a kitchen. What did you expect? And it only took two episodes. :huh:

They could have found something to help them work faster.

Ok ok ok during the ep they kept going back to it and that made it seem like it was taking forever

--------------------
user posted image
Phil
Posted: Dec 1 2005, 08:35 AM

Correctional Officer

QUOTE (kry129 @ Nov 30 2005, 07:14 PM)
They could have found something to help them work faster.

Ok ok ok during the ep they kept going back to it and that made it seem like it was taking forever

wierd...they never seemed to use that whole? or did they?

WAIT!

that was a whole that lead to the infirmary right?

what the fuck? im confused :oops:
superton27
Posted: Dec 15 2005, 01:29 AM

Fish

Member No.: 370

Maybe I missed something, but I don't understand what the hole was for. I have not noticed a single episode since where Micheal went back to the HOLE.
Someone help me out here!!!
thedukezip
Posted: Dec 15 2005, 11:29 AM

Fish

Member No.: 349

I believe that hole was part of the original plan. Remember when Michael said "We'll meet in St. Loius" when asked how him and Sucre were going to meet up with everyone else, since no one else has a hole in their cell. He enver told anyone the 'original' plan since he didn't want anyone to know. When his brother gets thrown in solitary, he changes the plan so they'll all be in St. Louis when it's time to escape. So the original plan had him and Sucre going out the hole in their cell, out the hole made with the devil, and meeting everyone in St. Louis. It just never happened.

In addition, he used the hole to get access to the room where he needed to hang the rope. They weren't punched through the floor of the break room yet. Had we waiting until they got through the floor, (the day before the escape!) there probalby wouldn't be enough time for him to open the tap, clog the drain, then go turn on the water, get access again, unplug the drain all in the last day, remember everything is timed to precision and he said and there wans't a single day for error.

Hope that answers your question, please add and comment.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1134 seconds | Archive

E-Mail Us! | SirLinksALot.net: PrisonBreak
PrisonBreakForums.com is in no way affiliated with FOX, Prison Break or anyone
involved with the show. We're strictly a forum for fans! Enjoy!
Skin based on Black Widow of the IF Skin Zone.
Some smilies created by Mazeguy & Dark Project Studios

Vote for us: