zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Mega Man Fan Character Archive. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Comic 95
Crowbar
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 12:38 AM

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 14

I really enjoy the panel with T3's buster smoking from overheating, for some reason.

... What? I'm trying to make conversation here! ;p

Also, 5 more to go until we hit 100!

--------------------
- Crowbar
RIPtheSYSTEM - Our Mavericks Make Better Baked Goods
http://www.ripsystem.com
Delta-X
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 01:51 AM

Captain of the Delphinus

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

I feel their pain, those bat things are annoying to kill. I end up using the homing missiles from Launch Octopus to take care of them in X1. It's the only sub weapon I use often in any MMX game.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Theta
Posted: Nov 9 2007, 02:39 PM

Resident Dogboy

Group: Admin
Member No.: 13

QUOTE (Delta-X @ Nov 9 2007, 02:51 AM)
I feel their pain, those bat things are annoying to kill.

And annoying to draw too.

...kikikiki. Zerg-bat rush!

--------------------
user posted image
Rick
Posted: Nov 10 2007, 01:58 AM

Famous Vigilante Hunter!

Member No.: 1

Zubat, I choose you!

--------------------
user posted image
pumpkinsareholy
Posted: Nov 15 2007, 02:55 PM

Super Moderator

Member No.: 2

so im guessing the digital ink and grey tone style is here to stay? :P it seems like that is your (tcat's) preferred way of doing things, and uv'e been consistantly using that style for quite a while now. Nice to see that something your comfterable with for this comic :3

--------------------
"The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care."
Charles Schulz
Theta
Posted: Nov 15 2007, 10:27 PM

Resident Dogboy

I figured it'd be not only a nice touch, but at least distinquish a bit more of what's what. And yeah, slowly getting used to it. :3

--------------------
user posted image
pumpkinsareholy
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 11:58 AM

Super Moderator

cool, did u ever think of using grey tones , maybe with markers or screen tones?

--------------------
"The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards. They are the ones that care."
Charles Schulz
Theta
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 05:07 PM

Resident Dogboy

Markers are going to be a big no-no for me. I don't have much experience with them, and I have NEVER gotten results I've ever been happy with.

I've played a little with computer generated screen tones, but I not used them enough to know what I was doing. XD; Right now as it sits I'm starting to feel comfortable with the way I'm doing the comics, so I'll keep building on it. It all just depends on how much time I get for each comic. (So far so good).

--------------------
user posted image
pumpkinsareholy
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 06:16 PM

Super Moderator

awsome, =) i like the way your doing it a lot actually. somday i plan to do a full comic with grey tones. Probably black and white with grey photoshopped in. screen tones are cool but annoying XD real screen tones are horribly hard to use, but photoshop is great for making them. I need to get around to using deleter comic works or manga studio to try some of that.

--------------------
Charles Schulz
« Next Oldest | RIPtheSYSTEM: Comic Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0230 seconds · Archive