1. Posts that are threatening, defamatory, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, or derogatory will be removed from the board. Penalties for violating this policy range from a warning to being banned from the forum. Bans are solely at my discretion, permanent, and may not be appealed.
2. Any personal attack, threat, or insult directed toward a member or guest of The K&P Snow Trails Forum will result in the poster being banned from the forum. Bans are solely at my discretion, permanent, and may not be appealed.
4. Use common sense when selecting a user name, avatar, and signature. If you think it may be inappropriate, chances are good that others may also feel that way. Member avatars are limited in size to 64x64 pixels.
5. The K&P Snow Trails Association does not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in forum posts. Under no circumstances will The K&P Snow Trails Association be held responsible for the content.
6. I reserve the right to edit or remove any post for any reason.
7. The K&P Snow Trails Forum and The K&P Snow Trails website exist for the use and enjoyment of its members. Any attempt to disrupt the normal flow of operations via flooding or user account abuse will be considered a Denial Of Service attack and reported to the posters Internet Service Provider (ISP). You’ve been warned.
8. Use of The K&P Snow Trails Forum and The K&P Snow Trails website indicates you have read, understood, and accept these rules.