This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The Veteran Lounge, your favorite shit hole.
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which means you are either a regular member and have not logged in yet, or you stumbled upon this forsaken place on accident, since nobody genuinely searches for a place like this. If you join our community, you will be able to talk with opinionated, aggravated, insufferable members. Registration is simple, fast, and potentially regrettable.
Join, you indecisive douche!

Name:   Password:

Halo 4 Vidoc Released or so ..
Luna
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 05:29 PM

Arbiter

Group: Veterans
Member No.: 1,128

It seems that a video showcasing the new view on Halo 4 came out. I'm really not exactly sure on how I would view a 4th entry in the series, but I'm not exactly sure if this would be something I'm looking forward to or not since I have yet to play Reach and yet to complete ODST.

Video Here
llbg2
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 09:43 PM

General

Member No.: 408

I want to say that I am going to give this a shot but... I doubt I will. I only ever played Halo 3 a couple times and that was just to say that I did it. I honestly don't feel that we need a Halo 4, but the masses demand it and the producers... Produce. I have an uncanny feeling that Halo is going to turn into a game like Final Fantasy or Mario Party. Coming to a GameStop near you: Halo 12. MasterChief and Cortana are finally ready to get married! But what's this? Oh no! The Flood has returned to interrupt this beautiful day! Will MasterChief be able to eradicate them before Cortana changes her mind? Only you and your pistol will decide!
Trollocide
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 09:45 PM

Evil Dicktator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

They need to quit fucking with the Master Chief's design. He looked fine the way they had designed his suit in Halo 2 and 3. The new armor looks not bad but it's a step down. Anyway, I'm taking this video completely with a grain of salt because it's a lot of the same rhetoric that Bungie has used to hype their games in the past despite that their latest installments have been throwaway garbage. I'm looking at you, ODST and Reach. I was so disappointed with Reach and the fact that I wasted $60 on it that this series has really started to leave a sour taste in my mouth. It seems clear that no matter who is working on the next Halo installment, they are intent on staying in the safe zone and not doing anything to make the game feel fresh.

Everything in the vidoc can basically be summarized to, "Look at how much we're creating a new Halo experience! ...by simply applying a new coat of paint... again." Because seriously, look at all of the actual gameplay they showed. It looked exactly the same aside from graphics and sound improvements.
Confederacy
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 10:07 PM

Prophet

Group: Content Managers
Member No.: 849

I want the Halo 1 armor back Goddammit.
Luna
Posted: Mar 5 2012, 11:46 PM

Arbiter

Member No.: 1,128

I found that by recently completing the Anniversary edition of the first game (if only because it was cheaper than Halo Reach where it was at the moment, as well as to only have a cooperative experience in actually completing the game because Halo 1 and 2 repeatedly failed to load the maps midway throughout the campaign due to DVD errors), the first game still stands to perhaps be the one I would see to be the best in terms of the lasting effect - the multiplayer half (Reach) was stripped to a bare minimum of maps and it is quite fun with friends, but I honestly wished that the multiplayer half was at least touched up more than "filled" with content.
That being said, I'm honestly finding that CMT (they're still at it, despite them having broken apart years ago) have come around and remade their mod for Halo: Custom Edition and are duking it out with what looks better than the Anniversary edition. I honestly would be looking forward to it, but I'm honestly feeling conflicted with having bought the Anniversary because of the cooperative because Halo for the PC has never featured any functional cooperative despite what "modders" have attempted.

Launch Trailer from CMT and so on ...
Actual Gameplay of their currently released map ...
Lintire
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 01:13 AM

Zealot

Member No.: 1,075

I got about 30 seconds in before I realised they were just shilling their shit and closed the window thoroughly disgusted.

The mod doesn't look nearly as good as Anniversary and frankly I think its a massive waste of time. Would have been a hit, 5 years ago.
Confederacy
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 08:23 PM

Prophet

Group: Content Managers
Member No.: 849

Here's some leaked character renders and screenshots I suppose for the game. Which you can view here. And it looks like the Covenant will once again be me the main villains, at least that's what I'm guessing. I guess they just couldn't come up with something new to shoot.
Lintire
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 09:50 PM

Zealot

Member No.: 1,075

Holy shit loving the art direction they're taking.
Yip
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 09:07 AM

Spec Ops Trooper

Member No.: 656

Looks as if Oddworld Inhabitants drew the Covenant renderings.

That's a good thing.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0986 seconds | Archive