Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Wally Kurth Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hellllloooooo..., Winter Greet
Quarterdine
Posted: Feb 7 2011, 03:35 PM

Wally Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

Greetings, from the ice/snow belt of the midwest! How is everyone?

What's Wally doing?

What's the band doing?

I have been out of school a week while ice and snow are being scraped off of school property. We've been covered with snow probably since mid November, barring a few days. Not an unusual occurence for Anji, but we're normally a bit more mild...

I'm missing old friends and favorite performers...

~~Q
Anji
Posted: Feb 9 2011, 07:18 PM

Board Moderator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Hey Q!

Good to hear from you. :)

As for Wally, he taped an episode of Law&Order -Los Angeles- not sure when that take place. Hopefully we will hear soon. Other than that not much. He pops up a few times on DAYS.

Nothing on the band. :( I want another concert so badly!!!

I'm glad you are surviving the winter. I'm so ready for Summer lol.

I hope all is well with you and the family.

I miss ya. ((HUGS))
eeyore8795
Posted: Sep 9 2012, 08:56 PM

Just Joining In

Member No.: 31

Anybody still here?

I am a Nexis fan foremost, but I love Ned in general, I still want Ned on GH and hate the fact that they killed off most the Qs. I watch DAYS here and there, but I have never been regularly viewer, so I don't know much about Wally's character.

It saddens me that its been almost 5 years since we last saw Ned. I wish we get more of the Qs, the 90s are definitely my favorite for GH, esp. the Nexis years. I also love any Ned banter with any of the Qs, im am finally getting around to seeing the GH from the early 90s, which is so much better than any of the junk they show these days on GH.
Quarterdine
Posted: Sep 24 2012, 06:43 PM

Wally Fan

Member No.: 15

I'm still here...still missing Ned and Alexis. Was shocked that Ned and Dillon were actually mentioned during the water poisoning bit.

Had to drive to Indy for a doctor appointment today and spent some time listening to Kurth and Taylor's latest and reminiscing about the concerts we used to go to.

You can view some old GH scenes on you tube and Hulu. Poor quality sometimes but it's nice to dip a toe back in once in a while.

I tend to have GH build up on on the DVR and frequently am behind a week to a month. When I saw John Ingle's last scene, I got teary eyed and thought to myself, I don't think we'll see him again. It felt like goodbye. Then he died a few days after. A sad day. I'm sure a sad day for Wally.

Miss all the old Nexis fans. *waves fondly*

~~Q
eeyore8795
Posted: Sep 30 2012, 01:09 PM

Just Joining In

Member No.: 31

I have been watching a lot of GH stuff from the 90s lately, Nexis will always be my favorite pairing for Ned and Alexis, so I only recently caught up on the stuff before their days recently for Ned at least, the Q's were definitely very dominate featured at that time, my favorite are the Ned and Tracy scenes, I didn't care very much for the Ned pairings before Alexis, I know Ned and Lois were very popular in their day, but I just could never get past that it started on a lie, but WK and RS did have great chemistry. Its most the business savy ruthless Ned, that I love from the early 90s. I tuned out of GH on a daily basis midway in 2006, I always thought the Christmas 06 was the last Nexis scene we got, I only recently discovered they shared a few moments in 2007 too. I probably watch GH once a month now, I did watch John Ingle's last appearance, I hope they give him a proper good bye with the returns of some Qs like cough Ned, Dillon, etc. with only Monica and Tracy left, I don't believe we will ever get WK back on a regular basis.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Skin created by Vision of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.net