zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Wally Kurth Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Justin
Anji
Posted: Feb 3 2010, 12:10 PM

Board Moderator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Well Justin sure has been busy lately. I'm loving his scenes with everyone he has shared scenes with.

I'm enjoying the friendship between Justin and Hope. WK and KA are great together. I have enjoyed the few kissed Justin and Hope have shared. I look forward to a lot more Justin and Hope.

I love Justin/Carly too. Their scenes lately have been very intense. I think there is some heavy unresolved sexual tension between them. and I think they need to do something about it lol. WK and CC are wonderful together. I hope there will a lot more Justin/Carly too.

Justin and Bo are always a joy to watch. Wally and Peter are great together. need a lot more Justin and Bo scenes.

Justin/Victor- love them. I really enjoyed their scenes on yesterday's show. granted I do miss their relationship from the 80's, I wish they were close again. But I like seeing Justin being able to stand up to his uncle. There needs to be a lot more Justin and Victor scenes. WK and JA are always a joy to watch.

I like the Justin and Vivian scenes, honestly its the only time that I can tolerate Vivian. WK and LS are pretty good together.

The Justin/Phillip scenes are always fun. Talk about a pleasant dimples overdose. I'm glad that the cousins are interacting more. I would love to see these two team up on a business adventure. anything to see more Wally and Jay sharing more scenes together.

I'm glad the show finally realized that Justin had a niece. I loved seeing Uncle Justin with his niece Stephanie on Monday's show.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Skin created by Vision of the InvisionFree Skin Zone.net