zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Totally Psyched. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

awww* I can see... me !, poor intro true psych lover
bosam
  Posted: Jul 23 2006, 03:41 PM

Unemployed Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Hi everyone !
First of all, i would like to say I love that theme you made :D
It totally reflects the spirit of that new lovely, refreshing, funny (don't trash any of the adjectives these all mean to Clown.gif ) serie, good job !

If I may I'd say that i'm not from america but i'm still watching Psych everytime it is released and i've converted my brother to it ^^.

I hope I'm going to spent a good time in your company.
Serenity
Posted: Jul 23 2006, 06:26 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

Welcome!

The site does match so well doesn't it? Can't help but be happy when you get on :)

That's great that Psych is reaching other places! And congrats on your brother too. I got my whole family anxiously waiting new episodes as well :)

So post lots and have fun!
MintyToothpick
Posted: Jul 24 2006, 10:27 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Aww, thank you for you compliment. *appreciates* I went for green because that seemed to be the color. And the light gray went well with it as well. (you're adjectives worked perfectly, lol). Yes.gif

Anyways, welcome to the board! Thanks for converting people, send them here if they ever want to discuss anything! I hope you stick around and discuss things with us! Clown.gif
bosam
Posted: Aug 1 2006, 06:14 AM

Unemployed Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Sure I will :)
Even if my local time is different than yours, I'm ready to discuss and have fun with you :)

Thanks for your greetings, It's nice to feel well welcomed :p
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Psych is property of USA Network and Paramount Television. All pictures and logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners. Totally Psyched is a fan-based site not affiliated with USA or Paramount in any way. If you would like to use sources from this site, please ask for permision and link back to this site and give credit to their author.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0210 seconds · Archive
Lime Zest Skin created by Nicola. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.