zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Totally Psyched. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A girl walks into a forum. Ouch., Not funny at all.
PlayingMyRole
Posted: Sep 1 2006, 11:51 PM

Unemployed Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

Yo! As one might expect, I'm a rabid Psych fan who will likely suffer from more than one nervous breakdown between now and January. I lurk on the official forums as "Arc," which has been my nickname for longer than I'd care to remember.

I'm a slightly rabid supporter of Lassiter/Shawn, but I won't say no to Shawn/Gus because you can't go wrong with best friendslash. Oddly enough, Juliet's my favorite character. Or McNab.

So far, I've gotten my little cousin hooked on the series and I plan to convert as many people as possible in the near future. Fandom is the best when shared <3.

So, uh, yep. This forum seems like a great place. :D Nice t'meet'cha!
MintyToothpick
Posted: Sep 2 2006, 09:13 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey there, welcome to the forum! (I thought your joke was quite funny Grin.gif ) I really hope you stick around. Do you write? I have a feeling that fanfiction you come up with would be interesting, ha, ha

Yay for converting as many people as you can! Keep up the great work!
Serenity
Posted: Sep 3 2006, 02:15 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

Nice t'meet'cha too!

Yeah that's great that you're widening the fanbase for such a great show!!

Welcome to the site and have fun!
bosam
  Posted: Sep 4 2006, 08:39 AM

Unemployed Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Hi you . It's cool yeah to see new faces around here.
I hope you might enjoy the forum (because I do) and don't try to be playingmyrole... :D
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Psych is property of USA Network and Paramount Television. All pictures and logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners. Totally Psyched is a fan-based site not affiliated with USA or Paramount in any way. If you would like to use sources from this site, please ask for permision and link back to this site and give credit to their author.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0203 seconds · Archive
Lime Zest Skin created by Nicola. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.