zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Totally Psyched. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Juliet + Shawn ?, Who thinks it's gonna happen ?
bosam
  Posted: Aug 3 2006, 04:32 PM

Unemployed Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Hi,

From my opinion, everytime I'm watching Psych and I see them together I cannot imagine that It couldnt' have a love story behind.

Am I the only one to think of that ?

It might be possible that the production fired the first actress from the premiere, It just has been used as a way to show the fake Shawn's psych powers then they evaluated that the story would have not any action with a the Lassiter's secret couple.

It's even more possible when I see the second and third episodes, Juliet seems really confident with Shawn, she keeps looking him a pretty good way.

I'm for that following of scenario and I think It's gonna happen for real (I mean in the show)
MintyToothpick
Posted: Aug 3 2006, 09:05 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Clown.gif I think their might be something between them as well. You have a lot of good reasons why they would be. I'm hoping there isn't, but there's a chance they might end up together (and then break it off later, lol)
Serenity
Posted: Aug 4 2006, 03:14 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

yeah there's something there but I don't know how far they are gonna take it. Like I said before, it would almost ruin the show if Shawn had a steady girlfriend....especially one he works with.
damental
Posted: Oct 10 2006, 11:48 PM

Unemployed Observer

Member No.: 36

I don't think it would be good for the show for them to get together. I kinda like that unexplored sexual tension between them. I also don't think the show would work very well if Shawn had a steady girlfriend, it would be funny however if Shawn's dad had a significant other. I'd like to see how it softens him and how Shawn reacts to that softening.
Quidam
Posted: Jan 2 2007, 04:30 PM

Unemployed Observer

Member No.: 40

Well we all know that Shawn likes Juliet but I really don't think he wants a sexual relationship. Shawn seems more like sweet romantic guy too me.
Juliet777
  Posted: Feb 4 2007, 07:50 PM

Unemployed Observer

Member No.: 43

I think they are really going to get together love.gif love.gif
Serenity
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 04:12 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

yeah, after this last episode, you can see that Shawn really likes her. Their scenes were so sweet glad.gif
Juliet777
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 04:22 PM

Unemployed Observer

Member No.: 43

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Psych is property of USA Network and Paramount Television. All pictures and logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners. Totally Psyched is a fan-based site not affiliated with USA or Paramount in any way. If you would like to use sources from this site, please ask for permision and link back to this site and give credit to their author.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0220 seconds · Archive
Lime Zest Skin created by Nicola. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.