zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Totally Psyched. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

The Different Thing About Today
Serenity
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 04:49 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

wow, I guess! lol

random new thing...I washed my hair with shampoo, then conditioner, then shampoo again cause I love the smell of it glad.gif
MintyToothpick
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 11:03 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I do that a lot too. I'm like: "Well, I want it to smell like this so I'l just wash it again." Ha, ha.
MintyToothpick
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 09:55 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

I watched the new Lost. I'm so scared for Jack!
Serenity
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 03:09 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

yeah poor Jack...

I decided that I might buy an Alienware computer instead of my Vaio...but I'm torn, I love Sony
MintyToothpick
Posted: Feb 13 2007, 05:06 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Vaio's are so cool. My dad's getting me a computer. I'm not sure what kind yet. I'll share later.
Serenity
Posted: Feb 14 2007, 08:51 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

I bought mine today!! The most money I've ever spent in one sitting...I ended up getting a Dell, the Vaio's were still back on XP for some reason Sony didn't update the site with the new OS and stuff....and the dell was on sale for 20% off, I got a nice comptuer glad.gif
MintyToothpick
Posted: Feb 16 2007, 05:46 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

How awesome! I got mine too! My dad was so anxious for me to staart using it he hooked it up to the plasma since my monitor hasn't arrived yet. It's a nice computer but it's kind of annoying letting EVERYONE know what I'm doing on the net. ;D I don't mind though, I'm in love!
Serenity
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 07:18 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

lol, that's great!

Well I ordered mine but they still haven't said it's been sent out yet. It's going to be the longest week ever! lol
MintyToothpick
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 04:46 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Different thing: My dad asked me to do some of his work from work. (why ain't I gettin' paid? tongue.gif)

Did you get your computer yet?
Serenity
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 07:22 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

yup! That's my new thing glad.gif it was the first day that I spent the whole day with my computer!! I love it so, and we can connect to the buildings wifi with it so I'm online a lot more...it's sweet!

I would demand payment too lol what kind of work?
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Psych is property of USA Network and Paramount Television. All pictures and logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners. Totally Psyched is a fan-based site not affiliated with USA or Paramount in any way. If you would like to use sources from this site, please ask for permision and link back to this site and give credit to their author.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0273 seconds · Archive
Lime Zest Skin created by Nicola. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.