zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Totally Psyched. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Different Thing About Today
MintyToothpick
Posted: Jan 18 2007, 11:50 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is the thread where the person takes the time to consider their day and name the single thing about it that makes it different from the rest. everybody has one. Whether you saved a little girl from a tree or just saw some guy that looked like your mother shocked.gif , post it here!

I'm finished revamping the forum!
Serenity
Posted: Jan 20 2007, 03:01 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

lol I like this thread! oh and btw, I LOVE the new layout for the site! it's amazing glad.gif

My new thing for the day was driving with the windows down and blaring the music!
MintyToothpick
Posted: Jan 23 2007, 11:17 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

^Thanks.

My new thing: I had pretty indepth conversations with a fire hydrant, pole, and handicapped parking sign. I was originally doing it to entertain my bored friends but then it turned into something fun. I think I'll do it tomorrow. glad.gif
Serenity
Posted: Jan 24 2007, 04:11 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

lol!! that does kinda sound fun actually, were they good conversastionist?

My new thing today was getting a vanilla bean creme thing from Starbucks, man was that rich!
MintyToothpick
Posted: Jan 24 2007, 04:17 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

lol!! that does kinda sound fun actually, were they good conversastionist?

They were good conversationist. The pole was from Poland and loved to write fanfiction. I've never met anybody who liked to write the same kind of fanfiction as me! He did have a bit of an accent but it wasn't so bad. tongue.gif

My new thing today was getting a vanilla bean creme thing from Starbucks, man was that rich!

My friend always makes me buy Carmel Macchiato (sp?)

My New Thing Today:

I left my hair really, really crappy and I actually got a few compliments. O_o.gif
MintyToothpick
Posted: Jan 28 2007, 06:42 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

I went to the Comiccon and met Mike Mignola (the guy who created Hellboy). I did a bunch of other things too. I love Comicons!

Everybody knows what that is, right? Just watch "Shawn and the Red Phantom" and you can see. wink.gif
Serenity
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 05:40 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

you went to the comicon? I got to go to one too!!
that's my new thing glad.gif
I met Syler!!! (Zachary Quinto from Heroes glad.gif) oh yeah and Hayden aka Claire
MintyToothpick
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 05:52 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

OH MY GOD!!!! You have the GREATEST GUESTS EVER! You are soo lucky! My Comicon is pretty poor so we don't have that great of guests. Mike Mignola was a BIG step up for us. I wish the Heroes would come here...

New Thing:
I looked for chool plays to do for my school but came up with basically nothing.
Serenity
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 01:11 PM

Weinermobile Driver
Group Icon

I did two tests in Grammar...and hopefully didn't fail them glad.gif
MintyToothpick
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 04:21 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

I was left to explain to a group of firemen that there was no fire it was simply that the alarm was accidentally tripped. It was awkward.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Psych is property of USA Network and Paramount Television. All pictures and logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners. Totally Psyched is a fan-based site not affiliated with USA or Paramount in any way. If you would like to use sources from this site, please ask for permision and link back to this site and give credit to their author.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0390 seconds · Archive
Lime Zest Skin created by Nicola. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.