zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Totally Psyched. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

"Totally Psyched" Affiliate Button
Tessie
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 02:37 PM

Unemployed Observer

Group: Members
Member No.: 26

Ahhh! Never mind; I found the other thread Dry.gif I'll send it there instead
MintyToothpick
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 04:34 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks so much for affiliating with us. I appreaciate it! Clown.gif Yes.gif
totallycharged
Posted: Aug 30 2006, 02:40 PM

Weinermobile Driver

Member No.: 8

^sweet a Psych domain
Michael Blazer
Posted: Sep 13 2006, 06:41 PM

Unemployed Observer

Member No.: 33

Hey, good forums man. Have to say I've never seen this series. I gather you are a big fan. Have to see if I can locate this series on a channel up here. No luck so far. What's it about?

Anyways, just added you as an Affiliate at the BHE Forums. Affiliates currently are located at the bottom. Will be moving when I get a chance. Here's BHE's info:

BUTTON

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7269/p9784680qr9.gif

SITE

http://z3.invisionfree.com/BH_Enterprises/index.php?act=site
MintyToothpick
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 07:10 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

...Err, I'm not entirely sure what your affiliate is about. I appreciate the add but I don't exactly want to add just *nyone to my sister sites. What exactly is your board about? Just out of curiosity.
Michael Blazer
Posted: Sep 14 2006, 09:28 PM

Unemployed Observer

Oops, my apologizes. Here's a quick run-down:

(Quickly copied from the Guests Lounge) (has a little of everything)

"For security purposes Visitors can NO longer view the forums.

Okay, decided to give a whole new rundown of what BH Enterprises has to offer since MAJOR changes have taken place.

First, I welcome you. I thank you for stopping by. Feel free to join BH Enterprises today. There's truly something for everyone here.

Second, new light skin now installed w/new Main Banner, new Button Set, & a simple General Store. Not to mention a major re-tooling of the forums. Much better and cleaner look. BHE really does looks better than ever! Hope you agree...

Third, Blogs now added. Great way to let off steam in what may be going on in your lives and much more. Sure has helped me.

~ The Rundown ~

***General Discussions***

1) The Outsiders' Network >>> Talk about anything at all. Whether it's something personal you want to get off your chest, get advice, debate, shoot the breeze, share your personal projects, take personality tests, much more. A friendly place...a Sanctuary if you will to discuss anything. You can even introduce yourself to the community here.

2) Reality Check >>> Discuss/rant/let off some steam on the latest news & sports going on in this crazy world.

3) Television >>> Discuss all your favs. Currently have forums for the following series:

*Simpsons
*My Name Is Earl
*Friends w/Joey
*Seinfeld
*Married...with Children
*Everybody Loves Raymond

*Prison Break
*The O.C.
*Bones
*Veronica Mars
*Numb3rs
*7th Heaven
*Gilmore Girls
*Close to Home
*CSI
*Desperate Housewives
*NCIS
*Las Vegas
*Baywatch
*ER
*Ghost Whisperer

*Star Wars
*Star Trek
*Stargate
*Battlestar Galactica
*Firefly
*Threshold
*Roswell
*Smallville
*Supernatural
*Charmed
*Lost
*The 4400
*Buffy the Vampire Slayer w/Angel
*Blade
*Sliders
*Quantum Leap
*Dead Zone
*Tru Calling
*Masters of Horror

Can add others anytime if interested.

4) Theater >>> Grab yourself a ticket & discuss anything to do with the big screen from The Realm, to h*ll's Fury, to 007 himself, and much more.

5) Wrestling Zone >>> Discuss all the latest in the wrestling world. From the WWE to the Independent/Japan Based Wrestling (TNA, ROH, NJPW, Zero-One, & many more) to the UFC, MMA, Pride, and others.

6) Rosewood Manor >>> Come take a trip Beyond Reality. Always interesting.

7) and MUCH MORE.....including Chatroom

***The Montecito***

1) Asylum >>> PC/Console Gaming

2) Stratusphere >>> Arcades, Battle Dome, Bookies, & more

3) GFX >>> including archieved userbars & userboxes

Anyways, this should only help give all you good people an idea on what BHE has to offer.

So, if interested in checking things out just log in. Takes less than 30 seconds. Come join the BHE Family. We welcome you.

Love to hear your thoughts on your favorite shows, latest movies, & more. So, feel free to drop by.

If you have any ideas for BHE don't be shy. Always willing to listen. Just drop a wire on The Hotline to share your thoughts. Not to mention if interested in helping out in anyway just drop a wire and let us know. Could always use some good help..

Hope to see you soon. You all take care now. Thanks for your time."

That sure give you an idea, eh? lol

TV - Film - Paranormal - so much more

MintyToothpick
Posted: Sep 16 2006, 03:33 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Okay then, you sound like a very extensive board in terms of entertainment, it should be fun. Lol.gif Thanks for affiliating!
Michael Blazer
Posted: Sep 16 2006, 10:08 PM

Unemployed Observer

Yea, I guess BHE is. lol

Cool man. Great to add the good forums here at BHE!

Psych just hit Canada last week. Caught it. Looks like it will be a good series. Looking forward to next weeks epi.

Take care now. Have a good one....
MintyToothpick
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 07:02 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

You too! ^.^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Psych is property of USA Network and Paramount Television. All pictures and logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owners. Totally Psyched is a fan-based site not affiliated with USA or Paramount in any way. If you would like to use sources from this site, please ask for permision and link back to this site and give credit to their author.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0303 seconds · Archive
Lime Zest Skin created by Nicola. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.