InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Tokusatsu Densetsu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Rules - Please read these!

Here's a list of rules that are pretty simple to remember.

1) We are first and foremost an information sharing group on various Tokusatsu Shows. As such, when posting information, please mention your source of information (i.e. Henshin Online) or post a link to it if possible.

2) Rumors are not welcome! Please refrain from spreading them here, as they will be deleted.

3) Please refrain from flaming other members. A difference of opinion does not mean a flame war should EVER start. Feel free to express yourself and your reasons logically and expect others to do the same. Just respect others' opinions and post logical topics. NO PROFANITY OR HARASSMENT VIA PM WILL BE TOLERATED AT ANY TIME!!

4) There are plenty of other sites out there for Tokusatsu information, and we know that people like some and dislike others. However, we are not allowing anyone to post negative comments on other boards. We have no wish to get involved in inter-board politics and we will ban any posters that do not follow this tenet. We are an Information Sharing Group, and the space wasted over what site one may or may not like can be put to better use sharing information regarding the different series we all enjoy.

Welcome to Tokusatsu Densetsu--your site for all tokusatsu news, information, and discussions!

Raymond and Wrider-02 - Admin Team

ULTRA SEVEN X, 2007 - 2008
TomP
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 10:22 PM

Unregistered

Information on URUTORA SEBUUN X:

Number of episodes: current

Team: DEUS

Mecha:

Henshin Device: ULTRA EYE

Enemy Force: Various monsters

CAST:

Agent Jin / Ultra Seven X: YOZA ERIKU
Elea: KAGAMI SAKI
Agent K: WAKIZAKI SATOSHI
Agent S: BAN

PLOT:

Well, they have released a picture of ULTRA SEVEN X at last
I found it over at Ultraman Lah
(Posted Image)
He sort of grows on me as a tough mean Seven. What do you guys think?
Raymond
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 10:41 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Tom,

Hmmm....is he Seven with an updated outfit like the Kamen Riders in THE FIRST, or is he a completely new guy?

Honestly, you really can't go wrong with the Seven-styled face. Since he influenced Taro, Seven 2-1, Justice, and Max, this new version is just as good. He's certainly sharper looking in the face, but overall, all Seven needed was a tweak, and this certainly fits the bill. I like it a lot, but then again, I like Seven's design always.

It would be nice if this was the Kazamori version that we saw in the OVT series.
TomP
Posted: Jul 27 2007, 12:46 PM

Unregistered

He also looks bulky, I am not sure if I like that or if I prefer a slimer 7. As far as i know He(Seven) is a New guy but alot of the old monsters are going to be coming back. I can't wait to see him in action. That's weird, "ME" excited to see Ultraseven.
I will miss Dan, I hope he shows up in the series as 7's mentor
dono aisu
Posted: Jul 28 2007, 06:02 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

I thought that the franchise was going to take a break, but it looks like they're coming out with a new series a lot faster than I expected. I guess they wanna extend the anniversary stuff even further. First Max, which was sort of a testing ground for the anniversary stuff, then Mebius, and this. Still though, it's nice to see a new show come out.
Raymond
Posted: Jul 29 2007, 12:16 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Dono,

It certainly is nice to see another Ultra show come out, especially a surprise like this one. With the rather lackluster shows this year, having another Ultra come out is a refreshing and welcome addtion. Let's hope it'll be better than DEN-O or GEKI-RANGER (which by default right now is the best tokusatsu show on TV this year).
Wrider-02
Posted: Oct 9 2007, 06:03 PM

Admin

Member No.: 2

Ok, had to add my 2-cents worth in. For episode count, it's short, only 12 episodes. Otherwise, it kicks! I have watched it both Raw and Subbed, and I really enjoyed what I saw! UltraSeven X himself looks very cool, I like the look, and it works with the style of the show, which seems to take a note from Sh15uya as his human alias, Jin, wakes up in a room from a dream, with no recollection of who he is, or where. So far, good stuff.I'm looking forward to seing where they take it. It may be short, but they are certainly putting money into the sfx and story! And the end theme is very cool.
Biomedical Warrior Vitalion
Posted: Sep 14 2008, 09:56 PM

Tokusatsu Expert

Member No.: 38

i liked SEVEN X, though at times it got a teeny bit low on action...
BiomicSoldier35
Posted: Jan 26 2013, 02:39 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 213

I love this series. It was very strongly written, plotted, paced, acted and directed. I loved how the setting was in the near future so that it looked familiar yet alien at the same time. I enjoyed that focus was on the characters and that Ultraseven only cropped up occasionally. It made things more serialized and less formulaic, which worked in the series' favor. I loved the central mystery regarding J's loss of memory and the suspicious nature of the various alien incursions. I also loved the mature and dark storytelling that explored emotional themes and issues that everyone can relate to even when its wrapped up in the fantastic sci fi atmosphere. I loved the film noir aspect to the series along with conspiracy thriller element pervading the series, particularly the propaganda being shown on that floating holo broadcasting unit. I also thought it was a nice touch having a more low key CIA type approach when it came to DEUS, having highly trained agents investigating suspicious alien activity while working undercover, meeting in secret locations and receiving their orders anonymously. It was different from the usual uniformed paramilitary investigative rescue and response teams usually featured in Ultraman programs.

They packed a lot into just 12 episodes and were even able to work in an appearance by two of the original actors from the original Ultraseven series. Overall, this comes highly recommended to Ultra fans and X Files fans.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | ULTRAMAN Series | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0951 seconds | Archive