|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Theosophy Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Nick the Pilot||
Posted: Oct 23 2011, 11:32 AM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 15-October 05
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, donít lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
1. Respect for self
2. Respect for others
3. Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Donít let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize youíve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but donít let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, youíll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Donít bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. Itís a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace youíve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Madame Blavatskyís aim was to rescue the archaic truths in organized religions which always become distorted and perverted as the centuries go by.
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 11:56 AM
Member No.: 744
Joined: 16-November 09
I wonder how many other world leaders could come up with a list like this, a list that not only presents useful tips on living your life, but also reflects the rules by which they live their own lives.