forestbackgroundcopy

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Lost Glade -A Woodelf Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Lost Glade News
Leading Kindreds

1st: Alter
70pts
2nd: Spellsinger
50pts
3rd: Eternal
30pts

Kindred Scoreboard
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Please Read the News Section

Welcome Back to The Lost Glade!

Well the new year has started and with it a rejuvenation of the kindred cup. All kindreds have been reset so if your not in one tell an admin what you want. The competitions will be happening each month starting with the Vaul's Anvil Challenge which will continue all year in order to motivate players to paint their miniatures so be sure to pop on into Vauls anvil for that!

A few other changes will be made very soon so if anybody is having any problems with anything tell an admin and we will get it sorted.

And lastly, don't forget to click the Warvault affiliate banner to the right over there! Vote for us and make us the #1 Wood Elf forum.
Useful Links
Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!
Affiliates
Link To Us

waywatcher noble/highborn, heroic killing blow?
SeanyPrawny
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 12:08 AM
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eternal Artist
Group Icon

Group: Ancient
Member No.: 227

Since waywatchers now deploy as scouts the only real benifit taking the kindred gets you over being a basic scout is the -1 to be hit and killing blow but means you can't take other equipment like armour which sucks.

I was thinking with the missive amount of points it costs would it be too broken if they had heroic killing blow instead of normal? Now personally I think heroic killing blow is broken as is but with the bretonians being able to get it for 20 points or something it hardly seems like what we pay would be too bad. Infact I would go as far as to say only highborns could take it otherwise it would be abit too much.

What do you guys think? I might suggest it to my local group if you think its a good idea. (they rarely use monsters anyway so doubt it would be a problem other than its not a real rule lol)

EDIT: I just look and they actually pay 40pts for heroic killing blow. That about brings it inline with what a highborn would be paying and the highborn only gets the one shot...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Hillbilly Carl
Posted: Apr 2 2011, 12:24 AM

Spear of Orion
Group Icon

Group: Ancient
Member No.: 32

I think it would be cool but I don't think it would work as a house rule, it is too much of a game-changer. I think it would be awesome if GW did come out with something along these lines whenever they re-do our book though.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3364 seconds | Archive

This site is not associated with Games Workshop, nor claims any ownership of trademarks in any way.

Skin created by Foxtale and Highborn Sycath.