forestbackgroundcopy

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Lost Glade -A Woodelf Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Lost Glade News
Leading Kindreds

1st: Alter
70pts
2nd: Spellsinger
50pts
3rd: Eternal
30pts

Kindred Scoreboard
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Please Read the News Section

Welcome Back to The Lost Glade!

Well the new year has started and with it a rejuvenation of the kindred cup. All kindreds have been reset so if your not in one tell an admin what you want. The competitions will be happening each month starting with the Vaul's Anvil Challenge which will continue all year in order to motivate players to paint their miniatures so be sure to pop on into Vauls anvil for that!

A few other changes will be made very soon so if anybody is having any problems with anything tell an admin and we will get it sorted.

And lastly, don't forget to click the Warvault affiliate banner to the right over there! Vote for us and make us the #1 Wood Elf forum.
Useful Links
Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!
Affiliates
Link To Us

I lost the glade :'(, Back
SeanyPrawny
Posted: Sep 1 2010, 05:08 PM
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eternal Artist
Group Icon

Group: Ancient
Member No.: 227

Hey guys, sorry I got lost.

I came on here a while ago and the site was not showing as being on, couldn't get it on and after a week gave up. Then I formatted and lost the Admin CP page so figured the site had been shut down. I've not bothered with my wood elves at all until now so thought I'd try and track it down again and here I am.

I love it that you guys are still on here and when I have more time I'm going to give everyone active admin. Then we can see if we can get things sorted again.

I am sorry I've not been around, I've actually just signed up for asrai.org coz I really didn't think this place was about still. That can be ignored pretty much now tongue.gif
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Hillbilly Carl
Posted: Sep 1 2010, 09:27 PM

Spear of Orion
Group Icon

Member No.: 32

Its all good, I've moved over to asrai.org for the most part but I still stop by here from time to time just in case someone posts.

It is too bad that this place fell by the wayside, but asrai.org is a pretty good site. I still wonder what was going to happen in the dungeon crawl game though!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Zelt Arruin
Posted: Sep 2 2010, 01:28 AM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

I'm with you on that HBC. I check by here daily, and read anything posted, but as usual, I seldom post...
SeanyPrawny
Posted: Sep 2 2010, 11:27 AM

Eternal Artist
Group Icon

Yeah I noticed you on asrai.ord hillbilly, thats why I signed up. They do have their head around all the 8th ed. stuff like and have really good advice. The fact that alot of our members are on there I think is why though ;)

Like I said though I'll give admin to you all on here then if you wish to make something of it you can, if not no worries.

Its great to see you all like though I must say. Too many good times around here with you lot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Nightstalker
Posted: Sep 2 2010, 08:00 PM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Member No.: 51

That would explain why the page is suddenly twice as long lol didn't even bother to read the titles. I reckon having this place remain as a "secret glade" will allow us all to communicate and maintain private jokes referencing things without getting on the Asrai.org mod's nerves
Zelt Arruin
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 02:14 AM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Hah, I was confused too...
SeanyPrawny
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 11:48 AM

Eternal Artist
Group Icon

I didn't do everyone but if you want it you can just ask. Not sure who's active and stuff now that av been gone. If any of you feel like making new skins for the site or out feel free too, I'll be honest I got so confused trying to do it myself I ended up giving up lol. Too many little icons to change tongue.gif
Balthorn
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 05:30 AM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Member No.: 439

I still wonder what was going to happen in the dungeon crawl game though!

Hehe, looks like I'm not the only person who's been thinking about Dungeon Crawl!

I still drop round here on occassion, but I'm also on asrai.org. You're right, it is a good site. One thing I liked about this place is that you could actually keep up with all the new posts. That place is like drinking from a firehose.
Varnu Heartleaf
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 02:12 PM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Member No.: 599

QUOTE (SeanyPrawny @ Sep 1 2010, 05:08 PM)
I've actually just signed up for asrai.org coz I really didn't think this place was about still.

Oooo traitor!

How could you believe anyone could shut down such a brilliant site as this?

Anyway we forgive you laugh.gif

And welcome back biggrin.gif

Yeh I noticed earlier last week that I couldn't get on blink.gif

It wouldn't even show IvisionFree homesite for me.

Sorry I've not been on either guys, just what with moving out of my parents, getting settled in own place, job hunting and what not I just haven't had any time for my models or for Lost Glade over the last 3 or 4 months sad.gif

Add love to keep the site open and wouldn't mind being part of the caretaker squad (a.k.a admins)

Well seeing as everyone else has I may have to check out asrai.org, too.
WeeDawgNYC
Posted: Aug 15 2011, 12:09 PM

Citizen of the Glade

Group: No Kindred
Member No.: 481

Welcome back!

I too have been away for almost 3yrs, Its nice to see this site still active.
Zelt Arruin
Posted: Aug 19 2011, 10:23 PM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Alive? Perhaps. There are so few of us left.
Varnu Heartleaf
Posted: Sep 7 2011, 11:57 AM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Member No.: 599

As long as even one of us is still here the Glade will live.
biggrin.gif
HowwwwL
Posted: Oct 5 2011, 01:42 AM

Citizen of the Glade

Group: No Kindred
Member No.: 54

Well here I am back after 5? years... Just checking in. I see the tumbleweeds of Dryads rolling by...

I am on Asrai, and I just started up a TK army and am on Khemri. For my third army, I have 25% of a Beastman army, but am not going to look at it seriously until my TK army is done.

Just assembling my TK army, and will be slowly painting the 200+ minis there...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Zelt Arruin
Posted: Oct 5 2011, 11:22 PM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Howl? It's been a long time.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1610 seconds | Archive

This site is not associated with Games Workshop, nor claims any ownership of trademarks in any way.

Skin created by Foxtale and Highborn Sycath.