forestbackgroundcopy

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Lost Glade -A Woodelf Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Lost Glade News
Leading Kindreds

1st: Alter
70pts
2nd: Spellsinger
50pts
3rd: Eternal
30pts

Kindred Scoreboard
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Please Read the News Section

Welcome Back to The Lost Glade!

Well the new year has started and with it a rejuvenation of the kindred cup. All kindreds have been reset so if your not in one tell an admin what you want. The competitions will be happening each month starting with the Vaul's Anvil Challenge which will continue all year in order to motivate players to paint their miniatures so be sure to pop on into Vauls anvil for that!

A few other changes will be made very soon so if anybody is having any problems with anything tell an admin and we will get it sorted.

And lastly, don't forget to click the Warvault affiliate banner to the right over there! Vote for us and make us the #1 Wood Elf forum.
Useful Links
Warvault Webring
Vote for us at the Warvault.net Webring!
Affiliates
Link To Us

Pict feed, Images of battles past (in the future..)
SeanyPrawny
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 11:11 PM
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eternal Artist
Group Icon

Group: Ancient
Member No.: 227

Well I started doing some random pics whilst bored using my models and some Photoshop and this is what I came up with. Chances are I'll make more So I'll just dump em in here. Here's the first

user posted image
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Geep
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:54 AM

Citizen of the Glade
Group Icon

Member No.: 63

That's pretty good SeanyPrawny.
While you're messing around with the pictures it'd probably be a good idea to make the tanks bigger as well- 40k humans and tanks really aren't in proportion IMO. Also, try playing around with camera angles on the models- although I like the above pic, something just doesn't seem quite right (I'm only guessing it's the angles).
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
SeanyPrawny
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 03:33 AM

Eternal Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 227

Thanks Geep, the whole something doesn't seem right is probably that the background with the trees was just slapped on there lol

The whole reason its in black and white and grainy is to help it merge better without me having to put actual effort into it lmao

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1036 seconds | Archive

This site is not associated with Games Workshop, nor claims any ownership of trademarks in any way.

Skin created by Foxtale and Highborn Sycath.