Games Workshop, rightfully so, is very protective of it's intellectual property. Do not, under any circumstances, reproduce or quote anything directly out of a Games Workshop publication.
It's okay to discuss things but here are some things I never, ever want to see:
ONLY ever post a unit stat-line in its entirity if it is your OWN unit that you have created. It is okay to discuss or mention elements of GW statlines related to a discussion but never the whole line.
Never directly quote out of a Games Workshop publication. If it's essential that the exact wording be seen by those participating in the discussion give it's page number and location on the page.
Never give another person a full description of what a magic item does, even if you paraphrase and don't directly quote. Games Workshop doesn't want freeloaders getting the rules without getting the book and neither do we.
Never reproduce, even in part, an article from a Games Workshop publication of any kind including White Dwarf or any of Games Workshop's online publications. It's OK to discuss them and paraphrase parts of them that relate to a discussion.
The main reason for these rules is that Games Workshop, myself, and anyone who respects the game does not want unscrupulous individuals who do not want to buy a proper army book to get the rules.
You may not post, upload, link to, or e-mail any content that contains, promotes, instructs about, or provides prohibited content of the like listed below:
1. Content that infringes upon any rights (including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks)
2. Abusive, threatening, defamatory, racist, or obscene
3. Spamming, double posting or necroposting.
4. Viruses or any other harmful computer software
5. False Information or libel
6. Spam, chain letters, or Pyramid schemes
7. Gambling or Illicit drugs
9. Hacking or cheating for internet/online games
10. Warez, Roms, CD-Keys, Cracks, Passwords, or Serial Numbers
11. Pornography, nudity, or sexual material of any kind
12. Excessive profanity
13. Invasive of privacy or impersonation of any person/entity
14. Hacking materials or information.
15. Anything that goes against the rules previously stated.
Failure to comply with these rules will lead to punishment