zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Thedariaboard. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Links to Daria Sites
The Daria Hunter
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 05:56 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This is a work in progress, will have more later:

The N's Page for Daria

The Paperpusher's Message Board/PPMB

The Sh33p's Fluff Message Board/SFMB

Outpost Daria

Cincgreen's Daria Fandom Blog

Glitter Berries

The Sh33p's Fluff

I will be adding more tomorrow or the next day, so don't fret if your link isn't up.
Or you can add it yourself if you would like, the choice is yours

--------------------
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Craziness ensues
Greybird
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 06:30 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Nice to have the first non-admin membership and post!

More about the Blog, which now has two of us doing it ... It's a single Web stop for finding out what's going on among fans, and especially to keep up with newly created stories and art.

We have quick links to the actively updated "Daria"-related Websites, message boards, and blogs. (And we welcome new information! Either by e-mail or in the blog-post comments.)

At least three times a week, sometimes more often, we summarize new or updated fan fiction and fan art works that we've been able to find. Other news items about the series, DVD prospects, and assorted Web mentions are included. We also write, or re-post, an occasional pithy commentary about "Daria" the series, Daria et al. as characters, or Dariafen.

We also highlight some of the interesting new fan art. In between such posts, we've recently begun showing freeze-frames from the "outtakes" of the "Daria" movies that some have missed seeing.

James (CincGreen) has been doing the blog since December 2004, and I've been joining in since July 2005. Archives of all past posts are available, and the attached comments include much lively discussion.

Please stop by!
CINCGREEN
Posted: Nov 1 2005, 08:04 PM

Member No.: 5

I've been off-blog for a bit, but I'll be back after the Society of Actuaries FM exam on November 9th, 2005.

I think we should make mention of the new link in the DFB. It's always good to see a new message board.

So is this an anything goes message board? Will it be moderated, or is it the Wild Wild West here?

If it is, then let me say what Dr. Johnny Fever said when WKRP changed format....

..."BOOGER!!"

--CINCGREEN, 1 November 2005
Deref
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:28 PM

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (CINCGREEN @ Nov 1 2005, 08:04 PM)
I've been off-blog for a bit, but I'll be back after the Society of Actuaries FM exam on November 9th, 2005.

I think we should make mention of the new link in the DFB. It's always good to see a new message board.

So is this an anything goes message board? Will it be moderated, or is it the Wild Wild West here?

If it is, then let me say what Dr. Johnny Fever said when WKRP changed format....

..."BOOGER!!"

--CINCGREEN, 1 November 2005

Good luck in the actuarial exam, Cinc! ohmy.gif
The Daria Hunter
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 09:47 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I am not going to have everything moderated because I believe that people will behave themselves (fingers crossed).

However, if things get too far out of hand, I will institute moderation.

--------------------
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Craziness ensues
« Next Oldest | Links | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0229 seconds · Archive