Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (22) « First ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Heroes And Villains Wolf, Game over - Sylar wins!
Syriani
Posted: May 7 2012, 02:27 AM

Flame Haze

Group: members
Member No.: 30,742

I have returned.

While technically the day phase is sorta over, I would like to make a few remarks.

For one, I was suspicious of Stokes from the beginning of the day phase. I was hoping to come in here and rally a vote for him.

However, seeing as how the vote went by so smoothly, I'm concerned about him actually being anti. I was expecting more resistance for votes to head his way, thus he may actually just straight out not be. I suppose we'll see.
Yoda
Posted: May 7 2012, 02:56 AM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 2

Final vote count for Day 3:

Starkiller - 3 (Seraphim, sarahuk, Stokes)
Aislinn - 1 (Starkiller)
Stokes - 6 (Aislinn, jt_hance, TheMissingWinchester, Raven524, joan of arcanines, jazzie1416)

The Company's Target List:
Syriani

At some point during the day, people's feelings towards Stokes changed. Was he hiding something? Was he plotting against the city? The votes against him piled up...some with valid reasons and some perhaps paranoid.

As the sun set, he buttoned his suit jacket and backed away from the group. "I get it, guys," Stokes said. "You don't want me around, so I'll leave. I won't help you anymore."

"You were helping us?" someone asked.

Stokes shrugged. "My vote carried more weight than you realized." He turned and walked down the sidewalk, leaving the others alone to realize the mistake they made.

With 6 votes, Stokes has been eliminated from the game. He was Nathan Petrelli.

Night 3 starts now. Please send me your night actions in PMs or send me "No action" if you don't want to use your ability tonight. The deadline is Tuesday May 8 at 10:00 p.m. or whenever I receive all the night actions.

Yoda
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:03 AM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

In the morning, everyone gathered together again.

"Is anyone missing?" someone asked.

Everyone looked around, counting each other.

"No. Looks like we're all here." someone else said. "Maybe we had a stroke of luck."

No one died during Night 3.

Day 4 starts now and ends on Friday May 11 at 10:00 p.m. EST. With 10 players in the game, you need 6 votes to have an elimination. If you reach a majority vote before the deadline, the day phase will end early.
Seraphim
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:17 AM

Woman in White
Group Icon

Group: Game Mod
Member No.: 53,012

RIP Stokes.

and also hooray for no kill! although, we don't have anything new to go on now either.
Syriani
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:32 AM

Flame Haze

A most interesting night phase. I really wish I had remembered to vote yesterday.

Anyways, I'm considering the last day phase. It seems I was correct, stokes wasn't anti. I was sorta sure he was.
Raven524
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:34 AM

Winchester
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 6,079

Sorry Stokes, I honestly thought B(ad) had checked you out sad.gif So no kills at night which means the puppet master was probably in play yesterday and Sylar must have used an ability he/she gained. Or no one called in a kill, which seems unlikely or they tried to kill Claire--sighs, this is really hard. huh.gif

Well I'm still suspicious of Starkiller but I want to review again to see if I can find anything that might help. unsure.gif
aislinn
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:07 PM

Remember Madison
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,927

Sorry Stokes. However your exile has me thinking. This is the second time that a few have jumped on my vote. I'm looking at those who did this time and two stand out to me jt and TMW.

With some new information that I have I'm confident in placing a vote against TMW. You always play the same way and that makes me leery of voting for you, but this time not so much.

VOTE:TMW

Starkiller
Posted: May 9 2012, 04:05 PM

Mystes

Member No.: 8,366

Well played antis...well played. I ran into that at full speed.

But now....OH, IT IS ON IN A MANNER-SIMILAR-TO-THAT-OF-DONKEY KONG!!

The way in which TheMissingWinchester has remained so quiet during the day phases and also so easily jumped on the bandwagon with that "I hope you're anti..." line makes me suspicious as well. Hence,

Vote: TheMissingWinchester
Syriani
Posted: May 9 2012, 04:26 PM

Flame Haze

Seems legit.

Wait no, it's totally possible.

For Wolfie, and Stokes!

vote:The Missing Winchester
Seraphim
Posted: May 9 2012, 09:33 PM

Woman in White
Group Icon

I have to admit, after going back and rereading the thread and looking at the vote count? I think Aislinn's right about TMW and JT. I still want to look at the thread again though. I feel like we're missing something.
Yoda
Posted: May 9 2012, 09:40 PM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

We interrupt your program for a special announcement.

beep...

beep...

Technical difficulties. Sorry, folks. We'll be back in a few minutes.

"Kaz, are you in position? What's happening out there?"

Eric grabbed his radio. "Uh, yeah. Yes, ma'am. I'm here. I don't know. One of them just fell to the ground. Passed out, maybe? I'll get back to you."
Yoda
Posted: May 9 2012, 09:46 PM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

The group gasped as Jazzie suddenly fell to the ground.

"What's happening to her?" someone asked.

"I don't know...it looks like she's going into shock or something."

Someone else took out her cell phone and dialed 911, but no ambulance would get there in time.

Jazzie's body started aging, way too fast, way too old for any human. Her skin shrank. Her hair turned white and thinned out. And then in a whisper of dust, her body disappeared.

Jazzie was Adam Munroe, and unfortunately for her, her regenerative power stopped working and she died.
aislinn
Posted: May 10 2012, 12:25 AM

Remember Madison
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,927

jazzie was Adam?

Way to go to whomever blocked her last night. We are now left with only 3 (counting Sylar) baddies to go.
Seraphim
Posted: May 10 2012, 01:15 AM

Woman in White
Group Icon

and on that note...

vote = Syriani
Syriani
Posted: May 10 2012, 03:19 AM

Flame Haze

So Quiet...
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (22) « First ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1030 seconds | Archive