Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Reply vs. Report a Post

Please note that to add your comments to a thread, click on "Add Reply" or "Fast Reply."

"Report a Post" does not add your post to the thread. It should be used to alert a mod or admin to a thread where a rule is violated.

Hi Guys!, Portuguese Fan
JWinchesterC
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 10:53 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,405

Hi, this is the first time I signed on a SN forum, there aren't so many in Portugal, unfortunally!
I'm really excited to be here and keep up speed to all that happens out there... It seems I'm always the last to know everything dry.gif I'm learning that there is a whole world out there full of SN related media that I don't have acess and I want it all biggrin.gif
Can I start to ask if anyone knows portuguese fans in the forum?
And if I can take advantage of your colective knowledge, I'm trying to do a subscription of the Supernatural Magazine to Portugal laugh.gif I think I almost succeed on do so in the Titan site!
Does somebody know if the subscription of the UK magazine has the same advantages as the US, like the special covers? Did anyone made this kind of subscription on a country that doesn't have the magazine at the newsstands?
Any help would be apreciated!
If I'm musn't ask these questions here, please tell me, I'm still learning my way through the forum...
Thanks smile.gif
aislinn
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 03:16 PM

Remember Madison
Group Icon

Group: Game Mod
Member No.: 26,927

I don't have answers to your questions, but I wanted to say hello and wish you lots of fun during your time here.
lilwinchester
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 11:34 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 53,203

Hi and welcome!!! I don't have an answer to your questions either. I don't know about the magazines but whenever I tried that it would not work (granted I never tried to get the SPN magazine when I was living in Europe) So sorry no real help sad.gif

But again welcome!
Angel325girl
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 11:54 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,655

welcome to the forum and I don't really know the answers either but you could check with a mod or ask in the Across the Ocean Thread where other fans outside the U.S hang out.
Becca84
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 07:14 PM

Woman in White

Member No.: 53,414

Hey y'all! Don't know if I'm doin this right.....still learnin the ins and outs here! Just wanted to say hi and I am a huge fan of Supernatural, obviously! I love the entire cast so much....I am a Sammy girl.....but I love and miss the relationship between Dean and Cas as well! I just adore evrything about this show and I hope to meet lotsa people on here who love it as much as me! biggrin.gif
Angel325girl
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 07:55 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

welcome Becca and you did this fine. You could either make your own thread, post in the general intros or post in anyone's intro thread. A lot of other people do.
Becca84
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:10 PM

Woman in White

Thanks! I'm just exploring the site right now....I'm sure I'll figure it out and get comfy with it eventually! lol! I had a quick question, though. Can I start a "photo swap" in the forum? I mean so we can share our favorite pics of the Winchester boys and their crew?
Angel325girl
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:28 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

actually there are tons of threads for that. In the General Supernatural Discussion Thread, there's a behind the scene thread with a orange or yellow title.

And there's also one just of Jensen and Jared in the Actors and Staff Thread. Jensen will be under Jensen Ackles and Jared will be under Jared Padalecki. Same for the boys. One's under Dean Winchester and another's under Sam Winchester and that's under the Characters Thread. And for all of them, I think there's one under Winchester Family in the same thread but it's a mini thread where you could probably post a bunch of favorite Winchester pics. laugh.gif I know. Confusing? If you can't find the threads, I'll post the links. wink.gif
Becca84
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 10:17 PM

Woman in White

Oh, thank you so much! I kinda figured as much, but I had to ask! I'm gonna go search the forum! Thank you for being so helpful and patient!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1042 seconds | Archive