Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Spoiler Tags?, is there a way to hide spoilers?
highvoltagerock
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 11:53 AM

Fire Demon

Group: VS Moderator
Member No.: 37,667

And if there isn't, could we have a spoiler section for other shows or something like that?
Cinca
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 12:23 PM

Weirdy McWeirderton

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,000

There is a spoiler tag, it works like an LJ cut, it goes like this:

CODE
[*spoiler=spoiler]spoilery text is here[/spoiler*]

Result: [spoiler=spoiler]spoilery text is here[/spoiler]

Just take out the asterix I put in. wink.gif
highvoltagerock
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 01:07 PM

Fire Demon

oh ok. makes sense! thanks!
Raven524
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 03:29 AM

Winchester
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 6,079

Highvoltagerock, I don't see a problem if you want to start a 'spoiler thread' in the non-supernatural forums to discuss spoilers for another show.

You would just need to make sure your first post in the thread clearly indicates that spoilers could be discussed and also put "Spoilers Will be Discussed" in the second Title line.

If you need help setting it up, just let me know wink.gif
highvoltagerock
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 01:13 AM

Fire Demon

QUOTE (Raven524 @ Mar 30 2012, 11:29 PM)
Highvoltagerock, I don't see a problem if you want to start a 'spoiler thread' in the non-supernatural forums to discuss spoilers for another show.

You would just need to make sure your first post in the thread clearly indicates that spoilers could be discussed and also put "Spoilers Will be Discussed" in the second Title line.

If you need help setting it up, just let me know wink.gif

so would a spoiler thread for each show be the way to do it, or one thread to discuss any show's spoilers? and where would it/they go? hobbies/interests?
Yoda
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 02:22 AM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 2

I think the best way would be to make a spoiler thread for a specific show. (Sherlock Spoilers, Doctor Who Spoilers, for example.) That way people are clear on which show you're talking about and can stay out of the discussion if they don't read spoilers.

You can put them in the Movies and TV forum and like Raven said, please make sure "spoilers" is in the title or description of the thread.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0815 seconds | Archive