Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Reply vs. Report a Post

Please note that to add your comments to a thread, click on "Add Reply" or "Fast Reply."

"Report a Post" does not add your post to the thread. It should be used to alert a mod or admin to a thread where a rule is violated.

Hi I'm J
AggieSnakes
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 02:10 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,315

Hi, So I'm J. New to forums, usually only use social networks like facebook. Massive fan of Supernatural biggrin.gif I'm at uni. Even thinking of basing my dissertation on fandom with a case study on supernatural fandom, so thats you guys I guess. So yeah, that's me, say hi smile.gif
charmed1of2
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 03:43 PM

Never trust any Vampires holding Lasagna
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 5,794

Hi and welcome to the forum wave3.gif

We hope you enjoy the many different threads we have to offer here.

Charmed smile.gif
Raven524
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 11:42 PM

Winchester
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 6,079

Welcome! So you are studying psychology then?

I hope you enjoy the various thread and if you need any help, just let one of us know or ask another member smile.gif
AggieSnakes
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 08:55 PM

Member No.: 53,315

No, I study Media and Culture which is kind of a form of sociology with a focus on the effects of the media. Its interesting. I'm hoping that maybe when I come to do a dissertation on fandom I can base it around supernatural fandom! Our fan fiction is a massively interesting topic! Plus it's an awesome excuse to look at the beautiful Jenson Ackles face even more than usual smile.gif
Raven524
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 03:27 PM

Winchester
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 6,079

Sounds really cool. And any reason to look at the boys is good one in my book wub.gif smile.gif
lilwinchester
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 05:44 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 53,203

Hi and welcome! Good idea to do your dissertation on SPN. I wish I would have thought about something like this for my advanced research project... but hey I found something else that is cool to do smile.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0802 seconds | Archive