Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Reply vs. Report a Post

Please note that to add your comments to a thread, click on "Add Reply" or "Fast Reply."

"Report a Post" does not add your post to the thread. It should be used to alert a mod or admin to a thread where a rule is violated.

Hello From A Newbie, new member
bringmesomepie
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 09:26 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,299

Hi, just a quick message to say hello to all you fellow supernatural fans. I live in the UK and am waiting for season 7 to start, so will try to resist looking for spoilers (can't guarantee anything though?)

I don't really know any other supernatural fans, except my mum who is almost as mad about it as me! I'm a Dean fan but Cas is a close second and of course I like Sam and bobby too. Can't wait to get discussing everything supernatural with you all.

Thanks. thumbsup.gif
Raven524
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 10:09 PM

Hospital Ghost
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 6,079

Welcome to the forums--you'll find plenty of other UK fans here along with many others who love the show. I hope you have a good time in the forums and if you need anything, just give one of the mod's a nudge and we'd be happy to help smile.gif
Irishgirl
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 02:05 AM

Rosetta Stone
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 9,658

Hi! waves: Welcome to the forum.
AggieSnakes
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 02:14 PM

Member No.: 53,315

Hey, I'm also a UK fan, and other than my boyfriend (who I made watch the show) I know very few Supernatural fans. Especially since the show was moved from ITV2 to Living.
Snap, I'm a Dean fan, although I love them all.
charmed1of2
Posted: Feb 15 2012, 03:38 PM

Never trust any Vampires holding Lasagna
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 5,794

Hi and welcome to the forum wave3.gif

We hope you enjoy the many threads we have to offer here.

Charmed smile.gif
lilwinchester
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 05:49 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 53,203

Hi and welcome!!! smile.gif
Angel325girl
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 05:55 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

Group: Game Mod
Member No.: 1,655

welcome you too. There's a lot of fans on here. Fan groups are a great way of meeting new fans but playing Wolf helps you interact with them more. When you play the game, there's an off topic thread where you can talk about the show in general. If you're interested, here are the newest sign ups.

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Supernatural/i...showtopic=56434

It's a Jekyll and Hyde themed game but everyone playing is a Supernatural fan and very nice to get along with.

There's also rules and history of the game but it's real easy to learn.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1013 seconds | Archive