Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

" The Road So Far" Prompt Exhibition, Exhibition Entries
Starkiller
Posted: Jul 16 2011, 01:05 AM

Mystes

Group: members
Member No.: 8,366

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to "The Road So Far" Supernatural Fanart Exhibit!! For the first time ever, Supernatural.tv is hosting an artist exhibit and opening it up to not only members of the forum, but any fanartist that wishes to take part. Also, there is no obligation to join our forum to participate! After the time for submissions has lapsed, they will be put together as an exhibit to showcase all the amazing talent and posted in the Artist Showcase forum, Tumblr, and LiveJournal!

Here are the rules and prompt guidelines in order to successfully submit a piece for the exhibit:

Submission Rules:
1.) All entries must satisfy the theme of "The Road So Far", which is a recap of the past seasons of Supernatural leading us into the upcoming 7th season. Images from all the previous seasons of Supernatural are allowed and encouraged. The piece should allow the viewer to see a history or a development made during the series, whether that be the entire show, an individual character(s), or location.
--Note: Submissions do not have to contain something from every season. The goal is purely to show a transformation, transition, or progression made in the show; whether this be something that has occurred over the entire series or even in just one season is up to the artist.

2.) All formats of fanart are welcome. This includes, but is not limited to, wallpapers, banners, avatars, traditional art, and posters. Note: Three avatars will count as one entry. If you're unsure about dimensions or what type of format your entry is, feel free to contact me (Starkiller).

3.) All entries must be new and original pieces.

4.) The text The Road So Far is required in all entries, but any other text is optional.

5.) If you are a member of this forum: Submissions must be posted in this thread with a direct link. Direct links are strongly requested to be placed inside a code tag, but is not required.

If you are not a member of Supernatural.tv: Your submission must be given to either Starkiller or Yoda with your name/alias and image direct link. (Those links will take you to where you can find contact information such as Tumblr pages and emails). Also, submissions will be accepted through the forum twitter page @SNTV_Staff and the forum LiveJournal Page as well!

6.) Each artist is allowed to submit a max of 3 entries (entries do not have to be of the same format; so you can have any mix you please). Entries do not have to be submitted all together. Though it is requested of forum members that if you were the last one to post an entry, simply edit that post instead of double posting to submit another.
--Note: Exhibition order will be based on the order in which submissions are received/submitted, so if you have pieces that need to be next to each other for whatever reason, please submit them together and include a note.

7.) No promotional images of Season 7 are allowed (though if you know of any good ones you should share tongue.gif).

8.) Deadline: Tuesday, August 30th @ Whenever I feel like closing.

And that's all! So long as your entry shows a sort of time-lapse or progression that has been made in the series, you're all good! If you're unsure of an entry, for whatever reason, feel free to contact either myself or Yoda and we can help you out. smile.gif

Thanks, and have fun!
Starkiller

This post has been edited by Starkiller on Aug 15 2011, 12:00 AM
Castiel's_Gal
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 03:47 AM

Formally Dean's_Gal - Sorry Dean

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,612

OK here is my wallpaper - have a thought on 2 banners to make.

Thought this was turning into a big giant mess of pictures, but I think I saved it by making it B&W shrug.gif

If you can't open it let me know. I seem to have troubles with thumbnails and photobucket mixedsmiley0302ok.gif

EDIT:
Scratch that wallpaper... here are my entries:

user posted image

CODE
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/Wendz82/rsfcass.png[/img]

user posted image

CODE
[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/Wendz82/rsfdean.png[/img]

user posted image

CODE
[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/Wendz82/rsfsam1.png[/IMG]

This post has been edited by Castiel's_Gal on Jul 28 2011, 03:33 AM
Maneth
Posted: Aug 5 2011, 10:34 PM

I'm the sales woman that can mess with your mind

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,256

YES! I'm done! laugh.gif these took me a while lol, I made three walls representing the journies of Cas, Sam and Dean, one wall per character, I hope that's ok smile.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af330/maneth985/graphics/supernatural/rsfc.png

user posted image
CODE
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af330/maneth985/graphics/supernatural/rsfs.png

user posted image
CODE
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af330/maneth985/graphics/supernatural/rsfd.png
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0872 seconds | Archive