Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

On The Surface, What lies beneath could kill you....
gaelicspirit
Posted: Mar 18 2011, 01:06 AM

Wendigo

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,044

Title: On the Surface
Author: gaelicspirit
Genre: GEN
Characters: Dean, Sam
Rating: PG-13 for language
Spoilers: Set in Season 2 dove-tailing the end of Episode 2.12, Nightshifter. If you're just joining the fun, spoilers up to then.
Summary: On the run from the FBI, the brothers are sidelined by a snowstorm and find themselves at the mercy of a sheltered town filled with secrets. Staying alive means staying together as they fight to stay on the surface.
Disclaimer: They're not mine. More's the pity.

These last six years been an eventful, heartbreaking, and often-times hilarious journey with our heroes. I am in for the long haul, but have to say that Season 2 has thus far been my favorite part of their story, back when they were working out how to be brothers and partners after being orphaned by a demon. I wanted to write a story that was just the brothers and a hunt. You'll be the judge if I pulled it off okay.

The story is posted in five chapters on my Live Journal, each chapter in two parts. The individual parts are linked together, so if you wanted to start at the beginning and work you way through, you can. If you want to read starting with individual chapters, the links are below. All art is done by thruterryseyes.

Here is the link to the Master Post: On the Surface, Chapters 1-5

If you choose to read, I hope you enjoy.

Slainte!
aislinn
Posted: Mar 18 2011, 08:29 PM

Remember Madison
Group Icon

Group: Game Mod
Member No.: 26,927

Loved it!. Thank you for sharing. Your descriptions, the emotions....perfection.
gaelicspirit
Posted: Mar 19 2011, 12:25 AM

Wendigo

Thank you so much! I appreciate you reading and taking time to let me know. smile.gif
kiwijenjarefan
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 02:35 AM

Scarecrow

Member No.: 45,732

gaelic, please forgive me if I'm not around as much as I used to be.

Unfortunately, we had another major earthquake last month and I'm dealing with the aftermath of that, including losing my job. sad.gif

Another great story from you. smileyclap22nx.gif I'll keep reading as long as you keep posting them. grouphug.gif
gaelicspirit
Posted: Mar 28 2011, 06:31 PM

Wendigo

Oh, my! I'm so sorry to hear about the earthquake!

I'm relieved that you're okay, but so sorry to hear about your job. It's hard to get your life put back together after something like that without income. I hope you're able to resolve that soon. I've never lived through an earthquake; in Kansas we deal with tornadoes (and it's that season now, so we're keeping our eyes on the skies). I can't imagine what you're having to deal with.

Hang in there, and stay safe!!

Thank you for reading and swinging by here to let me know. I hope fanfic offers you some escape and solace as you deal with real life.

*hugs*
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0908 seconds | Archive