Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Round 10, The Final Round!
Yoda
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 06:29 AM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 2

Welcome to the last round of LIMS 2! The finalists are Dean's Gal and g_alena.

We're going to do what Saiyuki had originally planned for the final round. The task is still to make 3 icons, but this will be a little different from the previous rounds.

1 icon must be of Dean from the images below
1 icon must be of Sam from the images below
---The rules for these two images are the same as previous rounds: no text, use one image per icon, etc.
1 icon must be text-only and feature something that was said on Supernatural.
---For the text-only icon, you may use brushes and textures (and obviously fonts). You may not have a Supernatural image in this icon. Text icons may not be animated.
---To avoid any possible spoilers for members outside the U.S. and Canada, please use quotes from seasons 1-4 (and not anything from season 5).
---The text can be anything any of the characters have said on the show.

If you need some inspiration: See here and here

Here are the images for the Dean and Sam icons. Thanks to Seth for getting these together.

user posted image...user posted image...user posted image...user posted image

One more thing: Please submit your icons in a PM to me instead of posting them in this thread. You're still free to change your icons before the deadline by sending me another PM.

Deadline: Tuesday May 4th, 10:00 p.m. EST

Please let me know if you have any questions. Good luck to you both! smile.gif
demon hunter
Posted: May 4 2010, 03:12 PM

Your like a steamed vegetable....only smarter

Group: members
Member No.: 4,352

yay!! final round!!

can't wait to see what you guys come up with, and who wins!!

good luck to everyone!!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1076 seconds | Archive