Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

After the Holocaust, 4.09
Dean5339
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 04:33 AM

The punk alien

Group: VS Moderator
Member No.: 490

user posted image
Dean5339
Posted: Mar 2 2010, 04:34 AM

The punk alien

TEASER

FADE IN:
INT. DUNGEON - CELLAR - NIGHT

Cages align the premises. People lean against the walls, dirt and grime covers their face. Some reach out wailing in cries of fear and agony.

ELLIS, in his mid thirties, inches across the ground. Heís dressed in a black regal robe. BLACK ROBED GUARDS stand behind him backing away in fear. Ellis grins, laughing.

ELLIS
You really think youíre any better than us? What makes you so different?!

A shadow passes across the ground, a man nearing his target. SAM WINCHESTER. Anger shines clearly across his face. The guards scream out in agony as blood splatters across.

END OF TEASER

ACT ONE

INT. CHURCH - NIGHT

TITLE: 5 HOURS AGO...

Dean sits at the front pew staring at the cross. Remnants of the battle remain. Sam takes a seat beside him.

DEAN
Do you know how much I hate being right?

SAM
Thereís still a chance...

Dean exhales, leans forward, clutches onto the banister. He stands and walks away.

SAM (CONTíD)
So, youíve given up?

Dean spins around, frustrated. Face boiling with anger.

DEAN
What would you have me do?!

user posted image

SAM
I donít know, fight.

DEAN
This fight ended long time ago, before it began, itís over Sammy. Theyíve already won. These people, they canít be saved.

Dean turns and walks away. Sam remains alone, he looks up at the cross. Samuel appears sitting behind him.

SAMUEL
Look at him, walking away from you. We donít need him though, never did. Heís holding you back.

Sam ignores Samuel, rolls down his sleeve and stares at the Mark of Cain. He breathes out, closes his eyes, trying to will himself to believe.

SAM
Iím not evil.

SAMUEL
Sure youíre not. Good, evil, theyíre all just words. So give in. Become who you were always meant to be. One way or another, Iíll break through.

Sam closes his eyes, strains hard. Samuel disappears in a vapor of smoke.

MOMENTS LATER
Dean stands at the edge of the church, looking out. Michael approaches.

MICHAEL
I never got around to thanking you.

DEAN
For what?

MICHAEL
Telling me the truth, giving me hope. You were right, there is a war out there and itís bigger than the both of us.

DEAN
I gave you hope?

Michael nods, Dean kicks the stone steps below.

DEAN (CONTíD)
Then Iím sorry.

Tense silence, Michael stuffs his hands into his pockets.

MICHAEL
Kateís worried about you.

DEAN
Shouldnít be, Iím fine.

MICHAEL
Are you?

DEAN
Everyoneís acting like Iím the one that has issues.

MICHAEL
Youíre not?

DEAN
What was the whole deal about Abbandon back in there?

MICHAEL
Iíve been on his trail for a while.

DEAN
Thatís why youíre in New York.

MICHAEL
I need closure.

DEAN
Youíre looking for revenge, I know how that feels. Iím in.

Michael looks at Dean, taken aback. Dean notices, shrugs it off.

DEAN (CONTíD)
Need something to get my mind off everything thatís been going on. Thatís all.

Michael glances over towards Kate, he approaches. Dean remains behind.

MICHAEL
Hey, Iím sorry about what happened.

KATE
I guess I knew it was coming, living dual lives? Someone was going to find out at some point. Just never knew it would be this soon.

MICHAEL
What are you going to do?

KATE
I donít have much of a choice do I?

Dean watches on from a distance, turns and leaves the church.

EXT. CHURCH - NIGHT

Dean walks out amongst the chaos, hands stuffed in his pockets. He takes in the area and the rampaging crowd, then leans against the brick wall.

Dean retrieves his needle and syringe. Sets to work.

Across the street is Gates and Rhodes. Gate stops, spots the Impala. He grins. Pockets his GPS device.

GATES
The wonders of technology, led us straight to them.

Gates spots Dean pulling on the cord, about to inject.

GATES (CONTíD)
Well lookíe there, a free-bee.

Gates takes aim, Rhodes follows suit. Suddenly Rhodes fires, missing Dean.

Dean dodges out of the way behind a car. Loses his grip on the drugs, struggles to reach for them.

Gates stares back towards Rhodes, nerved.

Dean retrieves the drugs and stuffs them away. The hunters exit the church, Sam hurries over to Dean.

SAM
Are you okay?

DEAN
Itís an ambush!

Sam spots Gates. Gates fires, Sam holds out his hand barely stopping the bullet. It falls to the ground. Gates doesnít notice.

SAM
Get Michael and Kate out of here!

DEAN
What are you going to do?!

SAM
What I can.

Deanís reluctant, Sam doesnít budge. No other choice.

DEAN
Alright, you heard him. Get in!

user posted image

Dean, Michael and Kate hurry into the Impala. Kate on top of Michael. They speed off. Sam runs off. Gates follows in hot pursuit.

Sam dodges into an alley. Dodges past the homeless and rioters. Fast. Picking up speed. Gates shoves people out of his way, fires killing those in his way as he tries to hit Sam.

Sam notices, he spots a staircase leading up. He leaps towards it and climbs. Gates follows after him.

ROOFTOPS
Sam runs across the roof. Gates in hot pursuit. They leap across three roof tops. Sam stops at the end of one, then turns around to face Gates.

SAM
Who hired you?!

Gates smirks.

GATES
Havenít you heard? Youíre in hot waters.

SAM
The President is the anti-Christ.

GATES
Kind of already figured.

Samís hit cold.

SAM
Then, why?

user posted image

GATES
Freedom.

Gates takes the shot, Sam holds out his hand. The bullet shoots back at Gates, scars him across the face. Gates growls in agony. Sam drops from the roof.
Gates rushes to the edge, looks. Sam is nowhere in sight.

ALLEY
Sam leans against a brick wall to catch his breath, out of sight - safe.

INT. IMPALA - NIGHT

The Impala speeds through the streets, Michael stares out as the chaos around them blurs together.

FLASH CUT:
EXT. DESERTED ROADS - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Rain washes down upon an old car. In the back passenger seat is CHILD MICHAEL (5). He watches as his parents discuss in the front. Suddenly a figure of a man can be spotted standing in the middle of the road, eyes glowing white.

Child Michaelís FATHER slams on the brakes. The figure explodes in a hail of ELECTRICAL SPARKS! The car swerves and launches through the air, lands on its back.

Child Michael cries in agony as he struggles with his seat belt. He manages to unhook himself, he plummets to the ground and crawls out. He looks in on his parents.

CHILD MICHAEL
Mom? Dad?

No answer. His parents are dead, glass shards stick out from their face. Blood oozes along the grass. The figure approaches, ABADDON. He pats the kid on the head.

ABADDON
Never know who you can trust these days.

Abaddon smirks, then walks away. Child Michael cries, he watches on as Abaddon explodes in a spark of electricity and disappears.

INT. POLICE INTERROGATION ROOM - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Child Michael sits at an interrogation table, crying while trying to talk.

CHILD MICHAEL
His eyes were glowing, he went away covered in lights! It was a monster!

Across from him, two police officers hold a sympathetic and ďthis kid is crazyĒ look in their eyes.

INT. IMPALA - NIGHT

Michael stares off into the distance.

user posted image

MICHAEL
(Under breath)
It was a monster...

Dean pulls the Impala over. Kate gets out.

DEAN
Kate...

KATE
Just go, Iíll be fine. Really.

Kate closes the door, Dean drives off. He looks over at Michael.

DEAN
Memories getting under your skin?

Michael glances over at him, uncertain.

DEAN (CONTíD)
Time. Has a way of making things worse.

Michael nods, looks to the side.

INT. FAMILY HOME - MAIN - DAY - FLASH BACK

Child Michael sits on the staircase watching over two CHILD SERVICE AGENTS discussing the options with an UNCLE.

UNCLE
I just want to know, what would happen if I donít claim them?

SERVICE AGENT
They will both be placed with a foster family that can take care of them.

UNCLE
Will they be together?

SERVICE AGENT 2
Cases like these, it can go either way. But, Iíd say chances are more likely due to Michaelís case. Heís going to need all the help he can get. Poor child...

Child Michaelís eyes widen in fear, he sneaks away.

INT. FAMILY HOME - BOYíS BEDROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Child Michael nears Child Jeff sitting on the bed.

CHILD MICHAEL
We need to get out of here.

CHILD JEFF
Why? Whatís going on?

CHILD MICHAEL
You trust me, right?

Child Jeff nods.

CHILD MICHAEL (CONTíD)
Then, come on.

Child Michael holds out his hand, Child Jeff takes it.

EXT. FAMILY HOME - DRIVE WAY - MOMENTS LATER

A Mini Van parked on the driveway SMASHES through the garage, the garage door breaks apart. The Uncle and Service Agents race out of the house.

INT. MINI VAN - CONTINUOUS

Child Michael looks around, still getting his bearings, he finally pulls it into reverse. The car shoots backwards, nailing one of the service agents back.

EXT. FAMILY HOME - DRIVE WAY - CONTINUOUS

The mini-van pulls out of the drive way and speeds off.

EXT. NEW YORK CITY - STREETS - NIGHT

Sam walks along, he spots an attractive girl in her late twenties hurrying his way. Screaming to everyone she comes across for help, this is LAUREN.

LAUREN
Please, you have to help me!

Sam approaches.

SAM
What is it?

LAUREN
My brother, heís gone. Someone took him.

SAM
Who?

LAUREN
I donít know, all I know is they were wearing all black. Had a hood, couldnít even see their face.

user posted image

Samís taken aback, he nods.

SAM
Iíll help you.

Lauren smiles.

END OF ACT ONE
Dean5339
Posted: Mar 3 2010, 07:44 AM

The punk alien

ACT TWO

The streets are decaying, homeless people and corpses surround the ground. Garbage flows through the air. Sam and Lauren walk through.

LAUREN
The world sure has changed a lot.

Sam looks over at Lauren, not understanding.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
God, I canít believe whatís happening to this place.

SAM
(Detatched)
Yeah.

LAUREN
You canít see it, can you?

Sam doesnít respond, Lauren swoops around him and points out the atmosphere.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
Look around. People are dying every day. Scavenging for food and those who canít get it resort to crime. Some beyond that. Sometimes it almost feels like the world is dying.

Sam shrugs it off, Lauren continues on.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
I know thereís some feeling in there, otherwise you wouldnít help me. Youíre not as cold as you want to believe you are. Youíre just as angry as I am.

SAM
(Emotion cracks)
Iím not angry.

user posted image

LAUREN
Yeah, sure.

SAM
(Offensive)
Iím not.

LAUREN
Youíre not? Weíre living in a world where everything is taken from us. Where we have to fight blood and bone just to survive. Itís coming to the point that we...

SAM
(Changing subjects)
What happened to your brother? Howíd he get into this?

LAUREN
Graduated from college, top of his class, couldnít get a job. Our parents are dead, he had loans he couldnít even begin to pay. Recruiters came and told him they could help. He refused, but since then theyíve been following him.

Sam pulls on his sleeve, uncomfortable. Lauren notices the mark. She reaches for his arm. Sam winces back, Lauren doesnít budge. She rolls up his sleeve to see the mark.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
What is that?

SAM
Birth mark.

LAUREN
Never figured you for the tattoo type.

Sam scowls, he walks off. Lauren follows close behind.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
Okay, birth mark, howíd you get it?

Sam stops, he stares off into the distance. Turns to face Lauren, anger brewing. He struggles to hold it back.

SAM
Itís complicated.

Lauren lets it go. Sam continues.

EXT. CHURCH - NIGHT

Rhodes and Gates exit the church, Gates keeps his eyes trained on Rhodes.

GATES
Explain to me, what happened again.

RHODES
I took a car, followed them, but I got lost.

user posted image

GATES
You see, now to me, it seems like you might be trying to help them.

RHODES
What? No, it wasnít like that.

GATES
Good.

Gates circles around Rhodes, stares him down.

GATES
Because if I ever find out it is like that, youíre a dead man Rhodes.

Rhodes eyes Gates in utter fear, Gates takes notices.

GATES
Lighten up, itís not like Iíve killed you yet. I still need you.

Gates laughs as he swoops his arm around Rhodes and guides him away.

INT. IMPALA - NIGHT

Dean glances over at Michael.

DEAN
So, this Abbadon case, how long have you been looking for him?

MICHAEL
Ever since I was five. Ran away with my brother, they could have split us up. Had no other choice...

EXT. FOREST CLEARING - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

The car rests below, engulfed by trees.

INT. CAR - CONTINUOUS - FLASH BACK

Child Michael sits besides Child Jeff.

CHILD JEFF
When are we going home?

CHILD MICHAEL
We canít. Ever. Itís not safe.

CHILD JEFF
Why?

CHILD MICHAEL
Mom and Dad, they didnít just die. They were killed, by a monster.

CHILD JEFF
Take that back! Monsters donít exist!

CHILD MICHAEL
Itís the truth.

Child Jeff cries, Child Michael wraps his arm around him.

CHILD MICHAEL
I promise, I wonít ever let anything happen to you.

Child Jeff clings to Child Michael for support.

INT. UNDERGROUND TUNNELS - NIGHT

The underground tunnel stretches for miles. Sam and Lauren slowly make their way through, torches align the way. Lauren moves to get ahead of him.

LAUREN
How do you know where this place is?

SAM
Shhh...

Sam shoves Lauren behind him, holds out his hand to block her.

SAM (CONTíD)
Stay behind me.

Sam stops, stares off into the darkness. Ahead shadowed figures can be seen rushing around in black robes.

LAUREN
Youíre positive heís here?

SAM
I donít know.

A black robed figure approaches timidly. Lowers his hood and looks up at Sam, revealing a TEENAGE GUY Satanist. Pimples cover his face, signs of dried tears.

TEENAGE GUY
Samuel, itís you isnít it? Lord Samuel, sir?

Sam narrows his eyes, tilts his head threateningly.

SAM
Take me to the one in charge.

user posted image

The teenage guy nods, hurries away. Lauren leans in, whispers into Samís ear.

LAUREN
You work for them?

SAM
In an old life, Iím not that guy anymore.

Sam and Lauren follow the teenage guy through the tunnels.

As they pass we see men and women locked away in cages, reaching out for help and food. A man cuts a young girl and pours her blood into a goblet. Another PRISONER is repeatedly whipped.

PRISONER
Father, please, no more. I believe in Father, I believe in father!!!

Sam looks around sickened. Lauren holds tightly onto him. Sam stops, motions for Lauren to do the same. The teenage guy hurries off and whispers into another shadowed figureís ear then backs away.

The shadowed figure approaches to reveal a young man in his late twenties. Hair slicked back, looks like a rock star with a disarming smile. This is TRAVIS.

TRAVIS
Welcome home brother.

Travis wraps his arms around Sam. Sam hugs him back. Travis moves away, looks Sam up and down. He scowls.

TRAVIS (CONTíD)
Youíre not Samuel. Somethingís changed about you mate.

Black robed figures move in on them.

SAM
Iím looking for someone, I donít want trouble.

TRAVIS
You know how we work, we find strugglers and they become part of the family. We help them see the light.

SAM
I know what you do.

Travis smirks, wipes his hand through his hair.

TRAVIS
Do you now? In that case, you know how we feel about deserters.

A black robed sneaks towards Sam holding a knife. Sam holds out his hand, suddenly the figure is pulled in towards his hold. He grabs his neck.

TRAVIS (CONTíD)
I donít think you have what it takes to kill a man, used to. Not anymore.

Suddenly Lauren's grabbed from behind. She screams in panic as men swoop around her. Samís nostrils flare.

SAM
Let her go.

TRAVIS
Welcome home.

Sam slits black robedís throat, blood gushes out. Corpse falls to the ground. Travis watches on, impressed. He super speeds to behind Sam, holds his knife against his throat.

TRAVIS (CONTíD)
Now, is that any way to treat your family?

SAM
Youíre not my family.

A black mist shoots out from Sam, knocking Travis back. Sam speeds to around Travis and grabs him by the throat. Holds the knife. Stares into his eyes. Satanists back away.

SAM (CONTíD)
Now youíre going to tell me what I want to know, or youíre dead.

Travis shivers, he nods. Sam grins.

SAM (CONTíD)
Tell me where Daniel Riley is.

TRAVIS
Never heard of him, maybe some other clan has him.

SAM
Who are you working for?

Sweat drenches off of Travis, terrified.

TRAVIS
Let me go aní Iíll tell you. Iíll tell you everything!

Sam lets go, Travis hurries away then stops to face him. Sam motions for him to go on.

INT. IMPALA - NIGHT

Michael stares out over the road.

INT. HIDING PLACE - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

The room is old, decaying, decked out with a television set, refrigerator, video games and a light. Two beds are off to the side.

TEENAGE MICHAEL (13) works on notes written into a journal. Sketched inside is a map of the victimsí location. He closes it, looks across at PRE-TEEN JEFF (11) sleeping.

EXT. SHERIDAN MALL - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Teenage Michael leaves the mall, stuffs his hands into his pocket. Nears a car and gets in.

EXT. FOREST - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Teenage Michael treks through the forest, gun aimed out ahead of him. An old ancestoral mansion comes into view, gates swinging open and closed. Teenage Michael cautiously approaches and enters.

INT. ANCESTORAL HOME - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

The door creaks open, Teenage Michael walks through aiming his gun around. The door slams shut behind him. Wind rushes in. Teenage Michael spins around, afraid.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Come on man, you can do this... no I canít... first time luck, please.

A figure rushes past behind him. Teenage Michael notices, spins and aims. Nothing. Heís attacked from behind. He looks into itís eyes to see a TEENAGE GUY with a pale face.

TEENAGE GUY
You shouldnít be here.

Teenage Guy opens his mouth revealing fangs - TEENAGE VAMPIRE! Teenage Michael quickly reaches for his gun, fires. The Teenage Vampire is knocked back, Teenage Michael gets to his feet. The Teenage Vampire grins.

Teenage Michael charges for the door and runs off. Teenage Vampire follows on the hunt.

EXT. FOREST - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Teenage Michael runs through as fast as he can, leaping over fallen trees. Teenage Vampire is close behind.

Teenage Michael looks up at the sky seeing the sun gradually rising. Teenage Vampireís mouth salivates, hungry for the kill.

Teenage Michael dodges behind a tree and takes cover. Teenage Vampire runs past. Teenage Michael notices a hiding place shielded by fallen trees close by. He rushes towards it.

Teenage Vampire stops running, looks around, then back. He turns around, on the trail. He arrives back at the area, looks around unable to see Teenage Michael anywhere.

Teenage Michael hides under the cover of the trees. Teenage Vampire tears apart the forest above him, looking for him. Teenage Michael closes his eyes, shivers. Suddenly heís grabbed by the teenage vampire.

TEENAGE VAMPIRE
Hello.

Teenage Michael withers, trying to get free. Teenage Vampire motions to snap his neck - his flesh boils, he screams in agony and lets go. Teenage Michael scatters away, watches on. Teenage Vampire hisses and growls as the sun burns him.

Teenage Michael reaches into his pocket, pulls out a pocket knife.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Please say this is silver.

Teenage Michael throws his body towards the teenage vampire. They tumble over, Teenage Michael decapitates the teenage vampire. He exhales, rolls to the side and looks up at the sun. Relieved.

END OF ACT TWO
Dean5339
Posted: Mar 5 2010, 12:15 AM

The punk alien

ACT THREE

INT. CONFESSION BOOTH - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Teenage Michael sits alone in a confession booth, adjacent to him is an elderly PRIEST.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Father, forgive me for I have sinned. Itís... itís been a long time since my last confession.

PRIEST
What is it that you would like to confess my son, we are all equal in the eyes of the lord no matter the act he will always forgive.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Iíve stolen things that donít belong to me. Food, water, anything I need to survive. But, I have no other choice. A job isnít enough to support my brother and me.

PRIEST
And I take it you feel sorry about this, what about your parents? Where are they? What do they say?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Father, does God exist?

PRIEST
He does.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Are you sure?

PRIEST
I am.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Then where is he? Thereís something happening out there father, I can feel it. Somethingís coming and itís bad, really bad... my parents were killed by something evil, thereís things out there in this world that I canít even begin to describe.

PRIEST
Perhaps you can try.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Demons, werewolves, vampires, ghosts... monsters... theyíre all real. And I donít see anybody else doing anything, itís like everyoneís sleeping - they canít see whatís coming and Iím scared. Because I know, I canít beat this thing alone. I canít.

PRIEST
You just have to have faith, my son.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
I know that father, but I donít know if faithís enough anymore.

PRIEST
You can fight and overcome anything as long as you stay true to your calling. These Ďmonstersí you speak of are surely nothing more than your mind playing tricks on you.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
What are you saying?

PRIEST
They donít exist.

Teenage Michael leans over, utterly alone.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
I was afraid of that.

Teenage Michael leaves, disappointed.

INT. IMPALA - NIGHT

Michael sighs, as he stares out the window. Dean looks out over the people around him.

MICHAEL
So, you really gave up?

Dean nods.

MICHAEL
Why?

DEAN
Because these people, these people canít be saved. They brought about their own downfall.

user posted image

MICHAEL
Itís not their fault.

DEAN
No? Then whoís is it?

MICHAEL
Yours, mine, everyoneís.

DEAN
I havenít done anything.

MICHAEL
You gave up caring.

DEAN
You think you know what Iím going through, you donít.

MICHAEL
Then explain it to me. You said so yourself, a war is coming, I canít fight this thing alone.

Dean smirks.

MICHAEL
Whatís so funny?

DEAN
Fight. There is no fight. Itís us and them. They hold all the cards. Everything. The people, the government. What do we have?

MICHAEL
Faith. Hope.

DEAN
Doesnít exist, Iím a realist.

MICHAEL
What would your Dad do?

DEAN
You know what man, shut up before I take you down.

Michael goes quiet, doesnít press it further.

EXT. NEW YORK CITY - ALLEY - NIGHT

Sam leans against the wall of a brick building, he wipes the blood off of his hands. Lauren watches on.

LAUREN
Howíd you learn to do everything in there?

Samís eyes dart over to her.

SAM
Iím not like everyone else.

Lauren smirks, wipes her hair back from her eyes.

LAUREN
Neither am I.

Sam looks at her, interest peaked.

SAM
Youíre human.

LAUREN
And you arenít?

SAM
I donít know anymore.

Lauren holds out her hand, a shock particle is sent out. Sam backs away, watches the force of the beam as it SLAMS into garbage cans and they leap into the air. Lauren struggles to restrain her emotions.

LAUREN
I used to always think I was alone.

SAM
Youíre not.

LAUREN
Iím human, right?

Sam nods.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
And you?

SAM
Half-blood. My father was... never mind.

user posted image

LAUREN
He gave you that mark?

Sam unravels his sleeves, stares at the mark in anger.

SAM
To make sure I never forgot.

Lauren nods, she paces around trying to take it all in.

LAUREN
Weíre not going to get to him in time are we?

Sam wraps his arms around her.

SAM
Believe me, we will find your brother. Nothing will happen to him.

Lauren wipes her tears away and nods okay.

SAM (CONTíD)
You need to be careful though.

LAUREN
Well, obviously--

SAM
No, listen to me, I mean thereís a government out there looking to find people who are different. Then brain washing them into following their orders.

Lauren backs away, she looks at Sam taken aback.

LAUREN
You know more about this than youíre telling me, donít you?

SAM
I used to work for them. Thatís all you need to know.

Sam walks off, Lauren watches on.

SAM (CONTíD)
Come on.

Lauren follows Sam as they leave, fading into the darkness.

INT. WHITE HOUSE - OVAL OFFICE - NIGHT

The phone rings, Reynolds answers it. On the other end is Gates.

GATES (O.C.)
We got him.

REYNOLDS
Rhodesí on their side?

GATES (O.S.)
If I ever smelled a rat, heís it. Can I kill him now?

REYNOLDS
No. We still need him, keep a close eye, he might be of use and if heís not - then by all means, kill him.

Reynolds hangs up.

EXT. NEW YORK CITY STREETS - NIGHT

Gates looks over at Rhodes from a distance, a sly smirk spreads across. A shark hungry for the kill.

INT. IMPALA - NIGHT

Dean looks over at Michael, on edge. Michael keeps his eyes trained ahead on the Empire States Building. Surrounded by sparks of electricity.

MICHAEL
Heís in there.

DEAN
Itís a trap.

MICHAEL
I know.

Michael nods, then looks down...

INT. SHERIDAN MALL - MUSIC STORE - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Teenage Michael is in mid conversation with KELLY, seventeen and girl next door type. He grabs a CD and shows it to her.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Then did you listen to these guys?

KELLY
Yeah, theyíre great.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Got all their CDís, got a lot of the music in here actually.

Kelly notices her mother waving her over. She frowns, not wanting to leave.

KELLY
Thatís cool, I have to get going.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Maybe I can see you again sometime?

KELLY
Iíd like that.

They exchange smiles.

KELLY (CONTíD)
Do you live around here?

Teenage Michael quiets down, uncertain how to answer. Kelly notices.

KELLY (CONTíD)
What is it?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
I donít really have a home.

KELLY
Iím sorry.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
No, no, I mean, itís still great you know - just me and my brother.

KELLY
What about your parents?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
What about them?

KELLY
Where are they?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
They died, a while ago.

KELLY
It must get lonely.

Teenage Michael exhales, sullen, shakes it off.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Itís not that bad, I take care of him.

KELLY
Who takes care of you?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Listen, you donít need to worry about me. It was nice meeting you.

Teenage Michael walks away, stops to face her.

TEENAGE MICHAEL (CONTíD)
And just be careful, okay.

KELLY
Be careful of what?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Monsters.

Teenage Michael leaves.

INT. SHERIDAN MALL - HALLS - MOMENTS LATER - FLASH BACK

Teenage Michael walks through the halls, checks to make sure heís not being followed or watched. He takes an exit reading ďemployees only, do not enter.Ē

INT. SHERIDAN MALL - STAIRWAY - CONTINUOUS - FLASH BACK

Teenage Michael jogs down the stairs and takes another exit that reads ďdo not enter.Ē

INT. SHERIDAN MALL - RESTRICTED HALLS - FLASH BACK

The halls are tightly packed and rusting, against the wall is a plank of wood covering a hole. Teenage Michael moves it aside and enters.

INT. SHERIDAN MALL - HIDING PLACE - FLASH BACK

Pre-teen Jeff sits on bed watching television. Glances towards his brother.

PRE-TEEN JEFF
Why canít I go to school like everyone else?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Weíll draw attention to ourselves, we need to lay low.

PRE-TEEN JEFF
Why?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Itís not safe. Itís nothing you have to worry about.

PRE-TEEN JEFF
Promise?

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Yeah.

Teenage Michael digs under his bed, reaches for a journal and opens it. Inside is an article concerning his parentís death along with other similar reports.

Sam walks along, alone, while around him citizens run around rioting. Fights are afoot. He stops and breathes out, taking in the area. Suddenly, Alex appears beside him.

ALEX
Whereís the girl? Sheís cute.

user posted image

Sam spins around to face Alex, his fists clench.

ALEX (CONTíD)
Donít worry, we have other plans for her.

SAM
You wonít lay a hand on her.

Alex circles around Sam, Sam moves to follow him.

ALEX
You really think you have a choice?

SAM
Iím not a bad guy.

ALEX
No? Are you so sure about that? Look at where you are -

SAM
Youíre killing people, locking them away, branding them.

ALEX
Maybe, but itís something that has to be done.

SAM
(snarls)
I canít believe we saved you.

ALEX
Thatís it.
(shoves on him)
I can sense youíre still in there somewhere, all of that boiling anger. Must drive you mad sometimes.

SAM
I have strength.

ALEX
How far has that gotten you?

SAM
You are nothing more than a dog on a lease.

user posted image

Alex spins behind Sam, PUSHES him back. Sam slides against the pavement. Alex looks down on him.

ALEX
No matter how hard you fight it, youíll always be evil, youíll always be the son of the devil. Youíre on the wrong side!

SAM
No, Iím not. Humanity deserves a chance.

ALEX
The government thinks differently. Reynolds is the leader this world needs.

SAM
The government knows nothing.

ALEX
(smirks)
Youíre such an anarchist.

SAM
F.uck you!

Alex leans in close, eyes flare with flames.

ALEX
Donít say I didnít warn you. You canít win.

SAM
Yes we can.

Alex disappears. Lauren hurries over holding onto a water bottle.

LAUREN
Who was that?

Sam gets back up, smooths out his clothes.

SAM
No one.

Sam walks on, Lauren follows.

END OF ACT THREE
Dean5339
Posted: Mar 5 2010, 03:27 PM

The punk alien

ACT FOUR

INT. EMPIRE STATES BUILDING - MAIN - NIGHT

Michael and Dean enter, they keep their guns trained ahead of them. Michael presses the button for the elevator.

INT. HIDING PLACE - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Pre-Teen Jeff and Teenage Michael watch the television, suddenly the wall bursts open. A SHADOWED FIGURE nears them. Teenage Michael hurries for his gun.

The shadow closes in on Pre-Teen Jeff cowering in the back. Teenage Michael fires! The figure disappears. Teenage Michael watches over Pre-Teen Jeff.

TEENAGE MICHAEL
Thereís some things you need to know.

INT. EMPIRE STATES BUILDING - ELEVATOR - NIGHT

Michael and Dean ride the elevator to the top, staring at the numbers.

FLASH CUT TO:
MONTAGE:

- Teenage Michael showing Pre-Teen Jeff how to fight, clean guns and target practicing.

- Teenage Michael and Teenage Jeff hunt a ghost through a ghost ship, the Yeti in Alaska, and the ghost of an Indian on a reserve.

INT. EMPIRE STATES BUILDING - ELEVATOR - NIGHT

The elevator doors open, Michael and Dean leave.

Lauren nears the cage, she looks in. Sam stands besides her. Inside DANIEL, mid twenties, looks up and spots them. He jumps to his feet and runs over.

LAUREN
Weíll get you out of here.

EXT. EMPIRE STATES BUILDING - TOP - NIGHT

Abaddon watches over the city below, he turns and looks around sensing the hunters.

Michael and Dean make their way through, suddenly a spark of electricity erupts behind them. They spin around, guns aimed. Too late. Dean is sent hurtling back!

Michael stares Abaddon down, Abaddon smirks.

ABADDON
Iíve got to hand it to you Michael, you did a fine job delivering Dean Winchester to us.

Michael narrows his eyes, tense. Dean withers on the ground below, defeated.

Sam and Lauren continue to sneak past the caged cells. Suddenly a black robed figure appears behind them. More black robed come into focus as they step out from the darkness. Sam holds Lauren tight as Ellis closes in.

Michael fires off rounds of bullets towards Abaddon. Abaddon dodges each hit. Dean gets up, locks eyes with Michael and runs off. Abaddon strikes an unsuspecting Michael to the ground.

The black robed hold tightly to Sam and Lauren. Ellis circles around them.

ELLIS
Sammy, Sam, Sam, what are we ever going to do with you? You keep on switching sides, donít you? One second you're ignorant, the next you're normal, now what are you?

SAM
Iím free.

ELLIS
Youíre doing yourself and this world a great dis-service you know, why canít be more like Alex? Now, heís cool! But you, are you bipolar or something?

Sam grits his teeth, struggles to get free.

ELLIS
Whoah, easy, easy. It was just a question. No need to get all hostile. Weíre all family here right? Well, I mean youíre above us, but you waste everything thatís been given to you. You deny who you really are.

SAM
Iím not Samuel!

user posted image

ELLIS
Yeah, okay. If you havenít noticed, the devil is winning. His son is the President for Christís sake! How much better can it get?

SAM
What do you really think youíll get from all this?

ELLIS
What do I stand to gain? He will come back to judge the living and the dead. Those who align themselves with this worldís rightful owner will be revered on high while you mud monkeys become our servants.

SAM
Donít you get it? Heís using you! The devil hates mankind, no exceptions. Youíre signing your death sentence!

Ellis, boiling with anger, punches Sam. Wipes his hair back and motions to the black robed figures.

ELLIS
Lock him up with the others. Tell Reynolds we have his half-brother.

The black robed forcefully drag Sam and Lauren away. Sam BREAKS FREE from the hold! He knocks them out.

Abaddon hunches over Michael, hands pressed in towards his throat. Michael struggles against his grip.

ABADDON
After all these years, youíre still just a child crying about who killed Mommy and Daddy. Be careful who you trust; maybe then they wonít leave you for dead.

Michael squirms, fighting to get free.

INT. HUNTERS BAR - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Michael relaxes at a hunter's bar talking with a group of hunters, his eyes catch Kate's. He wander over towards her. In the back, Jeff plays at a pool table. Michael extends his hand to Kate.

MICHAEL
Michael, Michael Miller.

Kate takes it.

KATE
Kate.

They exchange smiles, connecting.

Michael reaches for the gun.

MICHAEL
I know who my friends are.

Michael grabs it, aims and fires. Abaddon explodes in a debris of electricity. The gun shot echoes.

INT. BLACKMOORE HOTEL - MICHAELíS ROOM - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Dean moves for the door. Michael watches on, hand roaming around the gun.

user posted image

Dean stops, looks back.

DEAN
I hope, that in time, you can come to see me as an ally.

Dean leaves. Michael stares at the gun, feeling his world fall apart around him. He raises the gun, aims it at his head. Closes his eyes. Cries. He throws the gun aside.

INT. BAR - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Michael sits at a bar, he hasnít shaved for weeks, and his eyes are weary and show signs of depression. He takes another shot. In front of him are rows upon rows of shot glasses.

INT. UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Michael fights against an opponent. Rough. Knuckles cracking. Bone against bone. Michael rages on.

INT. HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT - FLASH BACK

Michael lays in bed besides a bottle of alcohol, crying. He stands and throws the beer against the mirror. He walks over towards it and stares at his reflection.

INT. HOTEL ROOM - BATHROOM - MOMENTS LATER - FLASH BACK

Michael shaves his beard, setting his life back on track.

EXT. HOTEL - MOMENTS LATER - FLASH BACK

Michael rearranges the guns in the trunk of his car. He closes it and moves towards the drivers side. He gets in and drives off.

Sam closes in on Ellis. Ellis backs away. Lauren watches on with a grin across her face.

LAUREN
Fight back Sam, theyíre monsters. Look at what they did to everyone here. Donít show them mercy, donít show them compassion. Kill them.

Samís anger continues to build. He holds out his hand, sending Ellis clear across the room. He inches across the ground. BLACK ROBED GUARDS stand behind him backing away in fear. Ellis grins, laughing.

ELLIS
You really think youíre any better than us? What makes you so different?!

Sam closes in on them. He holds out his hand, suddenly a SPIKE rises in the air and IMPALES a guard through his head. Sam closes his fist, another guard chokes death. Another spontaneously combusts. Wind rushes in. Lauren watches in awe as the guards are brutally killed without mercy.

LAUREN
Thatís it! Youíre better than they are.

Sam stands over Ellis, face covered in blood.

SAM
Iím the good guy.

user posted image

Sam sends out his hand, Ellisí head is yanked off! Blood sprays everywhere. Sam turns towards Lauren, emotionless. Cold.

INT. EMPIRE STATES BUILDING - TOP - NIGHT (Windowsill by Arcade Fire)

The lights blink on and off. Dean leans against the wall. He takes out a black canvas, preparing to inject. Around the corner, Michael approaches.

MICHAEL
What are you doing?

Dean scowls, rolls his eyes, turns around to face him.

DEAN
Please donít say youíre going to give me a lecture too.

user posted image

MICHAEL
Does Sam know?

Dean doesnít answer.

MICHAEL (CONTíD)
Why not?

Dean looks away, wraps a strap around his arm. Pulls on it tightly. Michael reaches out and stops him. Deanís eyes narrow, teeth clench.

DEAN
Donít.

MICHAEL
You donít need it.

DEAN
What do you know?!

MICHAEL
I know what happened to me. Heaven is found in a bottle. Just one. Then two. Two becomes three--

DEAN
Your point?

MICHAEL
You really think youíre in control? Youíre not. Youíre not using it, itís using you.

DEAN
How would you know?

MICHAEL
Because Iím three months sober. I know how easy it is. I dropped off the map, gave up. Did things I feel sorry for, even tried to kill myself. But in the end, whatís happened isnít in our control. What does happen is.

Dean smirks, laughs, pulls tighter on the strap around his arm.

DEAN
Iím not you.

MICHAEL
Youíre above it, arenít you?

DEAN
Hell yeah.

MICHAEL
Then I guess youíre special among the million other addicts out there whoíve said the same thing.

DEAN
F.uck you, I know what Iím doing.

Dean lets go of the strap, reaches for the syringe. Michael stands still, pleading.

MICHAEL
Donít.

DEAN
I need it.

Dean injects. Michael exhales, at a loss.

MICHAEL
Iím sorry.

DEAN
For what?

MICHAEL
Knowing whatís on the other end, that eventually itís gonna kill you.

Dean smirks, then shrugs it off. Michael nods, understanding.

Sam walks along at a fast pace. Lauren hurries over to him.

LAUREN
Sam, Sam?!

Sam stops, turns to face her. Eyes stained with tears.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
What is it?

SAM
What I did, it wasnít right.

LAUREN
You saved them.

SAM
I didnít have to cross the line, they didnít deserve to die. I lost control.

LAUREN
What you did, it was amazing.

SAM
Amazing? Iím the son of the devil... itís not right.

LAUREN
Youíre afraid of what you can do.

SAM
Wouldnít you be?

LAUREN
Not if I decided to use what I have to do what I thought was right, you were a hero in there Sam. Thereís nothing to be afraid of.

Sam sighs, looks on with conflicted feelings of despair and freedom. Daniel approaches, Lauren notices.

LAUREN (CONTíD)
Well, we better get going.

SAM
Will I ever see you again?

LAUREN
I hope so.

Lauren kisses him, Sam smiles. Lauren and Daniel walk away.

INT. IMPALA - NIGHT

The Impala speeds along the city streets. Dean keeps his eyes focused on the road, eyes red from drug usage. Sam looks out the window, cold. Samuel appears in the back passenger seat laughing successfully. Sam's reflection through the window shows Samuel grinning. On top.

EXT. IMPALA - NIGHT

The city falls apart. The homeless, the addicts, the young and the hopeless.

INT. PARKING GARAGE - NIGHT

Karla approaches her car, she stops sensing someone following her. She turns to spot Felix.

KARLA
I knew you were going to come for me eventually.

FELIX
They can't ever know, this is our world, our time.

KARLA
This country belongs to the people.

FELIX
Let them rot.

user posted image

Felix aims, fires, BANG! Karla collapses, dead. Blood oozes along the pavement and leaks into the gutters. Felix walks away. A sheet flies through the wind reading: WHERE IS OUR FREEDOM?

END OF EPISODE
Dean5339
Posted: Mar 5 2010, 03:30 PM

The punk alien

NEXT WEEK:
SWEET CHILD O' MINE

The Winchesters go up against the anti-christ's son as Reynold's history is revealed, showing how he came to become the President he is today.

INT. WHITE HOUSE - OVAL OFFICE - NIGHT

President Reynolds browses through his files. Secretary of Defense, Horseman War, FELIX enters.

FELIX
You called me sir?

REYNOLDS
It's time, go get my son.

FELIX
Right away, sir.

Felix leaves the the room. Reynolds eyes a family photograph of him and his son (who we will come to know as GRAYSON) standing over a dead body with a wide smile.

EXT. PARK Ė EVENING

A cheap sedan drives through a quiet park. Inside is a happy family, MOM, DAD and two LITTLE GIRLS. The radio plays ďZip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah.Ē

INT. CAR - CONTINUOUS

The Dad turns around to see his daughters staring out the window.

DAD
As soon as we get home, we need to get you little babes to bed!

LITTLE GIRL 1
Daddy! Itís too early!

MOM
Yes, but youíve been playing hard all day and we still have church tomorrow.

LITTLE GIRL 2
Can you read to us before we go to sleep?

MOM
Of course Ė

The Dad smiles, turns back to look out over the road. Notices someone out of the corner of his eyes. SLAMS on the breaks. The girls scream.

DAD
Oh my gó

We see a little boy about ten years old, GRAYSON, standing in the middle of the road just in front of the car. Hands are stained with blood.

DAD (CONTíD)
Wait here.

The dad gets out of the car and walks over to the boy.

DAD (CONTíD)
Hey, buddy. Are you okay? What are you doing out here alone?

GRAYSON
I donít know.

DAD
Whatís your name?

GRAYSON
Grayson.

DAD
Well, Grayson, do you know where your parents are?

GRAYSON
Theyíre dead.

The Dad notices Graysonís blood stained hands.

DAD
(concerned)
Oh no! We Ö we should take you to the police, okay? They can help you better than we can.

GRAYSON
Okay.

The dad helps Grayson get into the car, they drive off out of the park. On the side of the road, hidden from view is a dead mutilated cat with itís eyes popping out of itís ripped off head. Beside it, a bloody knife.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2067 seconds | Archive