Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
| Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Werewolves! (End game, Congratulations Wolves!)
Member No.: 30,742
Joined: 28-February 08
In the cool night air an eerie howl drifted into the cottages of a quiet hamlet. Sheep and horses trembled and the dogs began to bark or cower in fear. Dawn came slowly.
In the early morning the Mayor walked to every single house to inform the inhabitants of the tragedy- The Hermit outside of the village was killed by wolves the night before- and not normal wolves. The last thing in his journal was a simple observation of how there were four houses without any lights in them the night before.
"The werewolves are among us," the mayor informed each citizen. Execution of suspects would start every day hence.
blueisheyes- Left town day 2. She was a Townie SupernaturalDork- Alpha Wolf, killed day phase 3 Lily_Kat_89- Killed by Wolves, night phase 1. She was the Hunter
sammy's_luver- Surviving Wolf
Angel325girl/Annielicious- Killed by Wolves, night phase 2. She was the Medic cutiedean- Killed Day phase 2. She was the Mayor
I_dream_of_Cas Townie, killed by town day phase 5
Jessie-Jess- Killed by town, day phase 1. She was a Wolf
Senator Seth- Townie
Erika Killed by God, night 5 Demoness- Killed by wolves, night phase 3. She was the Seer
Member No.: 30,742
Joined: 28-February 08
Rules- (These are modified from the standard rules. Major changes and denoted by Italics. I've taken out quite a few things too)
1. You may not discuss the game with non-players. PMs are allowed during all phases.
2. Please stay on topic.
3. You MAY NOT edit any of your posts in the game thread. Post editing has been disabled for players in the Wolf forum.
4. If you do not vote for three (3) days in a row, you will be killed by "God" (me). Exceptions may(probably will) be made for players that have contacted me beforehand.
5. The thread will be locked during the night phase.
6. You MAY NOT directly quote any PMs from the game mod, unless permission is given(IE, you asked a non-spoiler related question and you're trying to help someone else.) If you spoil the game for others, you will be killed by "God"
7. If you are eliminated from the game, DO NOT post anything in the game thread or discuss the game with anyone. You will receive a PM from the game mod notifying you of your elimination. The game mod will PM all the players after the game is finished at which point you may rejoin the game discussion.
8. What happens in Wolf, stays in Wolf. You may deceive each other, and you can out right lie about whatever you want in the game thread or in game-related PMs. That's part of playing. Please don't take it personally. It should all be in fun.
9. Please DO NOT post in the game threads if you are not playing. There will be discussion/off-topic threads set up if there's an interest. Any posts in game threads from non-players, though, will be deleted by the game mod.
10. Day phases end when the day phase is over, or everyone has voted, whichever comes first. Currently the day phase is set to last about two and a half days (60 hours), and a twelve hour(12 hours) night phase. Night phase actions are allowed to be PMed to me during the Day Phase.
11. All other forum rules apply in this game.
To Vote: You must bold your votes so that game mod can easily see them. If you don't and the game mod misses it, it's not his/her fault. Votes should be on a separate line such as:
If you want to change a vote, do it like this:
Vote: Senator Seth
**Please use the person's screen name (or an obvious abbreviation of it) so that it's clear who you are voting for.
Any other communication to the game mod in the thread should be bolded and on a separate line so that the mod can see it. (You may also PM the game mod at any time.) The game mod will post vote updates throughout the game so players do not have to keep track of votes themselves.
Right before the game begins, players will receive a PM from the game mod that explains their individual role. The wolves will find out who each other AT THE START OF THE GAME.
Game mods may set deadlines for day and/or night phases to keep the game moving.
You may contact the game mod via PM at any point during the game with questions, suggestions...whatever.
End of rules
Seer- Check a player's side each night.
Medic- Save a player each night (night ONLY)
Mayor- Can vouch for a player. Sends message to me during day phase of who to vouch for. If the Mayor vouches for a Wolf, and when the wolf is killed, then the town will revolt and a new mayor will be randomly appointed.
Hunter- Is able to kill a player in the night phase. Only has three shots which to kill someone with.
Martyr- Writes name of killer in blood, if killed in the night phase. Is like a normal player otherwise. (If wolves kill the martyr, then one will be randomly selected. Obviously, if the hunter kills the martyr, then they will only be shown.)
Townie- Normal person that can vote for a person during the day(vote posted in thread, in Bold).
*** Note- One or Two of these roles MAY be cut from the game, if we don't have enough people.
Alpha Wolf- takes two shots to kill from hunter. New Alpha Wolf randomly appointed if the old one dies. Appears as a normal wolf.
Wolf- Normal wolf that can vote each night to kill a player.
Notes about each side/Objectives-
Townspeople are not sure of who is who, and therefore everyone is suspect. In short, kill the Wolves before they kill you. All wolves need to be eliminated for your victory.
Kill enough townies to have majority in voting during the day phase. You can kill during the day. Majority among wolves IS needed to kill a player. A non-voting wolf in the night phase will not count for the majority by the end of the phase.