Hey! It's Friday....thank heavens....what a week! Yikes.....Steffs
– thanks for that. And sometimes short is better, depending on how the story pans out. I usually find that it will find its own length, or level, like water. And yes, things are far from over for both boys – damn, I wish they hadn’t learned that particular lesson of John’s that well – keeping secrets… And yes, I’m hoping like hell that their brotherly bond will in the end survive all that heaven and hell can throw at them – ultimately they are stronger together. Thanks so much for that, Steffs – you have no idea how much that means to me. Ilaria
– thank you so much, hon. I must admit, I love exploring the brotherly bond and getting some insights into what the boys are thinking and feeling. I like the hunts, too, but I try to get inside their heads a little bit – and I do like my happy endings. Sarah
– thanks sis. Yes, that was a hard one for both boys – Sam having to dig up the grave, and Dean returning to the one place he probably thought (hoped) he’d never have to see again. Ah, the bathroom scene – I didn’t think I’d ever get them out of there – LOL! I got stuck on that so badly. I breathed out a huge sigh of relief when the talk finally came together. It’s not often I get writer’s block, but it’s a worry when I do. And thanks for your help, as always – can’t do it without you any more.Trace
– thank you so much. I do like the brotherly moments. And it’s always a balancing act not to have it too chick-flicky – these are hunters after all. As for the double post, think only a mod can remove it for you hon.Michelle
– thank you hon. Yes, the bathroom seemed like the appropriate place to have a serious chat, eh? LOL! They never do things the easy way – I mean, why sit on two comfortable beds when you can perch on cold, hard porcelain? Makes sense to me….. Ah – glad you liked the demonic jetpack reference – that was from S3. And the new story is already up – well, chapter 1 is – hope you like it. Tori
– wow! I’m impressed! When you stop lurking, you don’t muck around, do you? ROFL! Ahh, the brotherly moments – I love ‘em! Bring ‘em on! And yes, poor Bobby – I wonder whether he really knew what he was getting himself in for when he opened his home (and his heart) to the boys. Oh, yes, we get the boys and Misha first! Hopefully we won’t scare them too much – my friend Sharyn can be a bit full-on – I hope she behaves herself – she’s short, so she’s (in her words) at just the right height for grabbies….*sigh*…..Re the bushfires – around twenty I think are still burning down in Vic, and there were evacuation plans for a couple of towns for yesterday and today as they experienced hot, dry winds and soaring temperatures again – ideal bushfire weather. Haven’t heard of more lives being lost, so that’s a good thing. Sharon
– thank you for that. I suppose the writers can’t show every little minute of the boys’ journey – although wouldn’t it be nice? But then, it wouldn’t give we writers so much fun stuff to play with. And I do like to get inside the boys’ heads every chance I get – they are such fascinating places, full of all sorts of interesting tid-bits. Thanks again, hon.Lorrie
– thanks for that, sis. And despite what people are saying about the Siren-induced fight, I don’t believe that Sam really feels that way about his brother. There was a certain amount of truth to it, but not everything. Sam cares too much for Dean for it to be entirely coming from him – look how worried he was when Dean told him what had really happened down there? Sam was gutted – and struggling to find some way to comfort his brother. And while I’m worried as all hell about the direction the show is taking, I’m clinging hard to my Pollyanna hope that the brotherly bond will survive – stretched and singed, but still intact. Robin
– thank you! And thanks so much for turning the title yellow – and sorry I forgot to PM you ….*holds out hand to be smacked*…. I’ve got a mind like a sieve sometimes. Stuff just falls through the holes. Cindy
– awww, thanks hon. I love them too. And I get to touch them in April….hope I don’t faint or make distressing squeeing noises… Jules
– thank you. Yes, they really do need to talk, don’t they? They’ve gotten too good at keeping each other on a need to know basis. Chuffed that you enjoyed this one.Lisa –
oh, so do I. There’s way too much baggage between them due to what’s happened, and how the different forces are pushing them. Especially Ruby…grrrrrrr – she’s up to no damned good, and she’s driving a pretty good wedge between the boys. Not that the angels aren’t doing their fair share as well….my heart breaks for the boys this season.Oceane
– thank you hon. Yes, that was a pretty nice little scene to write, I must admit. Poor Sam, telling Dean he dug and dug, but he couldn’t find him. Oh, and got to love Bobby – I’d definitely kiss the cook! LOL! Loz
– yes, that’s the Sam and Dean I love, too. And it sort of scratched an itch I’ve had since the end of episode 10, wondering just what was going on in Sam’s head after Dean’s revelation – you could see he was really struggling with what to say or do in the face of such devastation. And thanks, I’m not too bad, except for this blinder of a headache…..Pauline
– thanks, honey. Yes, huge extra hugs for Sammy after what he put himself through. Oh – no, couldn’t take the Sammy torture too far – I like my happy endings. Actually, I need a happy ending. Real life is too full of hurt and disappointment – when I escape, I need a happy place. Aww, glad you enjoyed the little chick flick moment. I think it was sorely needed after what I put them through – LOL!
Well, there you have it. And to my lurkers – thank you once again for coming along and supporting me. I know you’re out there – I can see the read count go up. Hugs to you all.
And here is the link for the next story – it’s called Chain Reaction
, and it’s in this section, so you won’t have to go too far. http://z14.invisionfree.com/Supernatural/i...=0#entry4557542
Hope to see you over there.
Bless you all,