Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

What's that song?, Ask about music from the show
NewAge78
Posted: Sep 9 2011, 08:15 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,104

hello all does anyone know this song name? season 6 episode 15
Eric Kripke's die scene please watch video 1:34 untill 2:07 and help me to find name of song im searching this song name almost 6 months i ask everywhere in forums,youtube and yahooanswer still cant find

here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ewLwrhKR8&NR=1
tngmd
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 04:11 PM

AKA saltnburnem

Member No.: 11,683

Have you tried the Shazam app on your phone/iPod/etc??
Cinca
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 12:03 PM

Weirdy McWeirderton

Member No.: 22,000

I think that might be score music. unsure.gif
brauner25
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 08:18 PM

Member No.: 53,348

Hi! I am looking for a song from Season 1's episode "Hookman". It's the song that's playing when they are on the party. Every song list is telling me that it's the song "U Do 2 Me" by Paul Richards, but it's not the same song. The Paul Richards song is instrumental only, and somebody is singing in the song from the party. Does anybody know the name of that song?

Thanks for your help!
Ehlwyen
Posted: Mar 18 2012, 05:09 AM

along for the ride

Member No.: 1,603

QUOTE (brauner25 @ Mar 8 2012, 02:18 PM)
Hi! I am looking for a song from Season 1's episode "Hookman". It's the song that's playing when they are on the party. Every song list is telling me that it's the song "U Do 2 Me" by Paul Richards, but it's not the same song. The Paul Richards song is instrumental only, and somebody is singing in the song from the party. Does anybody know the name of that song?

Thanks for your help!

I tried looking for you, but no luck. The problem is that TNT and Netflix streaming have different music than the original airings/dvds. I double checked Netflix and could hear words but not discern them in order to run an internet search. I listened to the listed song and it was the same as on my dvd. I ran a couple google searches with TNT and Netflix in search terms but nothing came up. Perhaps a different search engine might bring up different results.

The compiled music lists are usually only of the original music. It is a shame when music is subbed because it usually more obscure artists and songs since the rights to the original music would cost the studio more. 

I hope this info helps in your search.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2601 seconds | Archive