Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Sophie's Journal, The Journal of Bobby's Daughter, Sophie.
lckybys420
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 11:57 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,865

June 8, 2000
This is my very first journal entry. My father came up with the idea. He says that a journal is a great place for a person to let out their true feelings and thoughts. He also said that it is fun later on to read these journal entries and recall moments in your life you may not have remembered if you didnít have the journal. At first I wasnít really sure that I wanted to keep a journal, but when my father showed me the one he bought me I thought it wouldnít be so bad. This is such a beautiful journal; I just need to find a place to hide it from my father because I have a feeling that he is going to be looking for it so he can get the dirt on my life. Iím not really sure what to write about. Letís start with some background information about myself. My name is Sophie Singer. Iím 15 years old. My fatherís name is Bobby and I have never met my mother. Iím an only child. Our house is basically like a hotel for my fatherís friends. They come to our house stay for a few nights and then leave. There are a lot of interesting characters that come over to our house. One man in particular comes over quite a bit. His name is John Winchester. He has two sons, Sam and Dean. Dean looks to be about five years older than me and Sam isnít much older than me. We have never been formally introduced, but that is because I go up into my room to do my homework or to read. I have ventured downstairs to the kitchen a few times while my father and John talk. I listen now and then to what they are talking about. They talk about the weirdest stuff, stuff that you would hear about on like ďBuffy,Ē but not in real life. Stuff that sounds like crazy talk when not on those shows. They talk about ghosts and demons. I even heard them mention the hookman once.

Oct 18, 2000
My father has made it his responsibility to train me for, well Iím not really sure what. Every other day we have shooting practice in the backyard. He also teaches me self-defense. I try to get out of them by saying that I have homework to do, but he doesnít buy it sometimes. He can tell when Iím lying or something.

Nov 30, 2000
Happy Thanksgiving!
I have finally been formally introduced to John and his sons. My father invited them over for Thanksgiving dinner. Dean, the older of the two, is pretty good looking, but he knows he is, which is a major turn off. He is a whack job. He is 21 years old and has no plans of ever going to college. He says that his job is, get this, fighting evil. Not like fighting crime on the streets, but like killing evil spirits and demons and all other supernatural creatures. He is going to be mighty disappointed when he finds out that his job doesnít really exist and that it is all in his imagination. He tried to tell me a story about a rawhead, or something like that, that he and his father hunted. I just nodded along thinking about how much help this guy needed. His brother, Sam is the normal one of the family, kind of like the blond chick from the Munsters. Sam is about 6í3Ē and is not done growing yet; he is also very good looking. He is 17 and really wants to go to college when he is done with high school. His first choice is Stanford. John isnít really too keen on the idea of Sam going off to school. From what Sam told me John basically forbids him from going off to school. It really didnít make much sense to me. Why would a parent disapprove of their kid going off to college? That is the Winchesters for you. John, Sam, and Dean are staying the night with us and then they are leaving first thing in the morning.

Feb 3, 2001
John came to visit today. His sons were not with him. He said they were in a motel in Michigan. I could tell by the way he was looking at me that he really didnít want to talk to me. He was here to talk to my father, as usual. He said it was urgent. Once my father entered the room John asked me to leave. I left immediately. I could really care less what they had to talk about. I had homework to do anyways. After about a half hour of doing homework I decided to go down to the kitchen to get a glass of water; I fully regret this decision now. Now my life is totally and completely confusing. I am not being a drama queen I am telling the truth. As I went downstairs to get some water I heard John mention my name. This really interested me because they donít usually talk about me. At first I thought maybe John was just asking how I was doing, but then he told my father that he had found some answers about my parentsí killer. I should have continued to listen after he said that, but my mind started going crazy with questions. Questions like: What did he mean my parentsí killer? Shouldnít he have said motherís killer? After these questions went through my mind I realized that I stopped listening and decided to start listening to them again, but I was completely lost as to what they were talking about. John was talking about a demon that he was close to getting some information on. He started talking about how this thing killed Mary and he wanted it dead as soon as possible. Why was he talking about a demon? What had killed my mother? Was it this demon that also killed Mary, Sam and Deanís mother? A demon? Yeah right, thatís a little far-fetched. But John had pluralized parent. Which means that both my parents would be dead. Does that mean that Bobby isnít my real father?

Feb 4, 2001
Well, Bobby is not my real father. My real parentsí names are Kurt and Victoria Coltan. They died in a house fire when I was an infant. John pulled me from the fire just in time, but couldnít save my parents. Bobby said he would take me in and raise me as his own daughter. Iím not really sure how to take all of this. I donít know if I can trust Bobby after this. I am almost 16 years old and he tells me now. He wouldnít have even told me if I hadnít of confronted him.
Pgory
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 02:53 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 30,847

It's sounds interesting!
Plz, continue!! smile.gif
lckybys420
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 11:17 PM

Advanced Member

Feb 8, 2001
I havenít talked to my father since he told me the truth. I have just been sitting in my room. The only time I leave my room is to either go to the bathroom or when I hear Bobby leaving. Heís tried talking to me, but I donít want to hear it. He keeps saying how he was trying to protect me. Protect me from what, from this so-called demon that killed my parents? I would like to know what really killed my parents, but I donít know whom to ask. I would like to ask Bobby, but I still canít trust him.

March 4, 2001
Happy birthday to me! Things havenít changed much since my last entry. Bobby keeps trying to tell me that what John said about my parents is true, but now Iím just thinking heís crazy. If it werenít for school I would leave right now.

April 17, 2001
Iíve been having these dreams, these nightmares if you will. I canít really explain them. Theyíre basically the same every night. Iím an infant in my crib, and whom I am guessing is, my mother is saying goodnight to me. But the point of view is as if I am a bystander watching from the sidelines. My mother leans down and gives me a kiss on the forehead. Then my father comes in and kisses me goodnight. After about five minutes a strange man enters my room. He leans over my crib like he is trying to tell me something. My mother comes in the room wondering what is going on. I donít really know how, but all of a sudden my mother is on the ceiling bleeding from the stomach area. My father then comes in wondering what all the commotion is about. He then sees my mother on the ceiling. He starts screaming frantically not knowing what to do. Then my mother bursts into flames and my father stands dumbfounded. That is about where the dream ends. Iíve had it almost every night for the past two weeks. What does it mean? Is that really what happened to my parents? How would I be able to remember something like that? I was too young to remember. Who was that man standing over my bed? Was it really a man or was it a demon like Bobby and John said? If I want answers I will have to ask the man who witnessed my parentsí death, John Winchester.

May 2, 2001
I will finally get the answers to my questions. John will be coming over tomorrow. He has been working a job and is finally done. The nightmares havenít stopped. I havenít told anyone about them. I just told Bobby that I wanted to talk to John about my parents.

May 3, 2001
I donít know what to think anymore. I thought this meeting with John would help me understand what happened to my parents, but it made matters worse. When I told John about my dreams he looked shocked. He didnít really know what to say. That right there told me that what I had been seeing was the truth. He didnít even need to confirm it now. After a couple of minutes he opened up and told me the truth. When I asked him what had killed my parents, he told me he didnít know and that he was working on it. Soon after that he left saying Dean and Sam were waiting for him at the motel room. Now I have so many questions. This is most definitely proof that demons exist. And if demons exist what else is out there?

May 27, 2001
Whatís the point of going to school anymore? Ever since I found out the truth all I can think about is what else is out there. I borrowed some of my fatherís books. He has the biggest collection of books on the bizarre that I have ever seen. Our relationship is much better nowadays. I think he is glad that I am talking to him again. I also think he likes the fact that I want to learn about all this supernatural stuff. He said he wouldnít hold anything back. I respect him for that. Most parents would hide the truth from their kids, but not my father. Iíve decided that I will call Bobby dad because even though he is not my biological father he raised me like his own daughter. And I couldnít imagine anyone else as my father.

June 3, 2001
As Alice Cooper said ďSchoolís out for summer.Ē And I am so glad. I can focus more on my training. My father is teaching me everything I need to know about fighting evil. Iím starting to think that Dean had the right mind set despite what I said earlier. Speaking of the Winchesters, Sam is going to be spending the summer here. Iím not sure how I feel about having him in the house. He will be here by the end of this week. Iím not really sure why he is staying with us instead of with his family. I suppose that really isnít any of my business.
lckybys420
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 05:32 AM

Advanced Member

June 7, 2001
Sam moved in today. He is in the room right next to me. Iím not really happy about this, but there is nowhere else for him to go. I asked him why he isnít out hunting with his father and brother. He just said that he didnít feel like it. Of course there is more to the story, but I could tell by his answer that he didnít feel like telling me right now. I have a feeling that my father knows why. But I have other things to think about than why Sam Winchester is spending the summer here.

June 26, 2001
Sam and I have been hanging out a lot lately. Who else am I supposed to hang out with? He lives in our house. Heís a pretty cool guy and really smart. He has some pretty interesting stories about hunts that he and his family have gone on. I can tell when he talks about them that he doesnít really have the happiest of memories. I still havenít found out the truth to why he is spending the summer here, but I am kind of glad he is. I would probably be bored of my mind if he wasnít here. Sam also isnít too bad to look at. I find myself attracted to him at times, but then I remember that he is off limits because he is living in my house. My father would disapprove right away if Sam and I ever decided to get together.

July 20, 2001
I decided to ask Sam why he moved in with us for the summer again. This time I got the real answer. Apparently he and his father got into a huge fight because he told his father heís going to Stanford instead of hunting. His father threw him out of the house. I just think that is crazy. I knew John was a tough father, but this takes the cake. A father kicking his son out for going off to college? Sam also got a full ride to Stanford. I told him his father was probably worried about him. He said he really didnít care what his father thought; he was going to college whether or not his father supports him. I told him I supported him. Thatís when we had a moment. We were just sitting there staring at one another. There was definitely something between us. I finally broke the moment. I said it was getting late and that I needed to go to bed. I didnít want to leave, but I knew that if I didnít things would change. I donít want my dad to feel weird about having Sam here if we were to start dating.

Aug 3, 2001
The nightmares have started again. This time they are different, but similar at the same time. There is this man with these bright yellow eyes. He sits me down and tells me he has plans for me. He says there is a war coming. I ask him when, but he always replies, ďWhen the time is right.Ē That is about all he tells me. I havenít shared this with anyone, and I donít really plan to.

Aug 8, 2001
Sam leaves for Stanford in two weeks. It wonít be the same without him here. We are spending every moment with each other. I never get sick of him. He always has stories for me about past hunts. He is teaching me so much about the supernatural. He explains why certain things are used. Such as why rock salt is used to repel spirits.
My father has left Sam and I alone while he goes off on a hunt. He must really trust Sam and I to be alone together. He has no reason not to trust us. Nothing is going on between Sam and I.

Aug 10, 2001
I take back what I said about nothing going on between Sam and me. There is something there and today proved that. Sam and I were watching TV when ďThe Real WorldĒ came on. Sam wanted me to change the channel really bad. He canít stand anything on MTV. I didnít really care what we watched, but I felt like messing with Sam for a little while. He got really annoyed and decided he was going to try and take the remote from me. He leaned over me to get it, but I wasnít going to go down without a fight. I went to grab for the remote, but he got to it right before me. He hurried up and changed it to the History Channel. I wasnít going to let him get away with taking the remote. So I tried to get it back from him. We started wrestling for the remote one thing led to another and I ended up on top of him. He used his long arms to his advantage by putting the remote above his head and out of my reach. I kept trying to reach for it; I was determined to get the remote. I looked down at Sam and was about to plead for the remote when all of a sudden he stretches his head up and gives me a kiss on the lips. At first I wanted to push away, but I couldnít. His lips were so soft and warm. We both gave up on fighting for the remote. The way he held me as we kissed made me feel safe. There we were kissing while a special about dinosaurs played in the background. Things probably would have gone further had it not been for my father calling to check up on us. In some ways Iím glad he did, but Iím also kind of upset he did. Sam would be the best guy to lose my virginity to. He is so sweet and sensitive and he has so much going for him. We will just have to see how things go tomorrow.

Aug 13, 2001
Things have been getting pretty hot and heavy between Sam and I. Weíve only gone as far as touching, itís been pretty PG-13. Weíve slept together but we havenít slept together. I think Sam is starting to suspect my nightmares. I wake up a lot in the middle of the night in a cold sweat practically screaming. Sometimes Sam notices, but other times he is just so dead asleep. We already talked about what we are going to do when my father returns or at least I have told Sam that we are to keep our relationship from my father for right now. My father would not allow Sam in this household if he found out we were sleeping in the same bed together. He would think we were doing something else. After all I am his 16-year-old daughter and Sam is just some 18-year-old boy with one thing on his mind. Either way I feel so safe is Samís arms. The way he holds me makes me feel loved. Our relationship is strong. We understand one another so much, we know each otherís likes and dislikes, and we know what the other is thinking and feeling. I may only be 16, but I know what Iím feeling and that is love. I, Sophie Singer, am in love with Sam Winchester.

Aug 15, 2001
Sam and I got as close to home base before my father interrupted. It is like he can tell when I am about to go as far as possible with Sam. He called to say that he is on his way home and he should be home by tomorrow night. So in other words this is mine and Samís last night together before my father comes home and Sam goes off to college.

Aug 17, 2001
My father is back from his hunt. This one looks like it was a tough one. He has cuts and bruises all over his body. I was anxious to know about the hunt, but he was tired and didnít really feel like talking about it. Itís nice having him home, but I missed Sam last night while I slept. I missed the warmth of his body, the sound of his beating heart, and the rhythm of his breathing that put me to sleep. I was tempted to sneak into his room last night and spend the night with him, but I couldnít risk being caught by my father. Sam and I sneak in a few touches here and there in front of my father, but nothing has really set him off. Sam requested that I come to his room tonight to ďtalk.Ē I wonder what he wants to talk about. wink.gif

Aug 18, 2001
Sam and I got pretty close to getting caught last night when he and I had our little ďchat.Ē We were in the middle of an intense conversation when my father came up to say good night to me. The strange thing is my father hasnít come to say good night to me in about a decade. I was in Samís room at the time. We heard him coming up the stairs so we stopped talking. He was knocking on my door when I stepped out of Samís room. He looked confused at first, which I expected, but he didnít really seem to care that I was in Samís room with the door shut. He just said good night and then went back downstairs to his room. I told Sam that was it for the night and I was going off to bed too. Sam looked disappointed, but understood what I was feeling at the same time. That is what I love about him there is no pressure there. He really gets me.
Pgory
Posted: Apr 20 2008, 04:30 PM

Advanced Member

It's so cute, Sophie and Sam together!! wub.gif
Can't wait for more!!!
lckybys420
Posted: Apr 22 2008, 07:26 AM

Advanced Member

Aug 21, 2001
Sam leaves for Stanford in just two days. I want to go with him so bad, but I canít I have to stay here and go to high school. We havenít really talked about him leaving. I donít think either one of us wants to think about it. Heís packed away most of his things and his clothes. Iíve just sat there on his bed talking and thinking while he packs. There is a lot of hesitation in our conversations because neither one of us wants to bring up why he is packing.

Aug 22, 2001
Sam and I have finally talked about him leaving for college tomorrow. It started out as a calm conversation, then it turned into an argument, then it finally turned back into a calm conversation. It ended with us deciding to email and call one another. He said he would be here for major holidays because he has no where else to go. Iím still not very happy about him leaving, but there is nothing I can do about it. Tomorrow we leave for the airport around 8:15 in the morning. It looks like Iím going to end this summer a virgin.

Aug 27, 2001
Sam is officially gone and I am back at school. It hasnít been the same since Sam left. But since heís been gone I have been working on my hunting skills with my father. Sam and I havenít been able to get in touch with one another yet. He calls when Iím busy and vice versa. I decided to email him today, but he hasnít gotten back yet.

Sept 4, 2001
School is so lame. Everything they teach us there is useless. Why would I need to know the square root of something, Iím not going to be a mathematician. Frankly I donít see the point in going to school anymore. They donít teach kids how to bow hunt or what materials you need to kill a vampire. Teenagers are too concerned with their appearance and who is dating whom. Nobody understands me at school. Iím the freak who sits in the corner at lunch by herself. Iíve complained to my father numerous times, but he keeps telling me that a good hunter needs a high school education.

Sept 11, 2001
Today is a day that every American will remember. Two planes crashed into the World Trade Center, one plane crashed into the Pentagon, and another in an empty field in Pennsylvania. All day in school today we watched footage of the plane crash. By fourth period I got sick of hearing and seeing the footage. Itís real sad what happened and I feel bad for the families who lost a loved one, but when you see the footage over and over again you become desensitized. The government already has it figured out whom they think planned these attacks. A man named Osama Bin Laden from Afghanistan. Sam called me as soon as I got home from school. He was making sure that I was all right. I told him of course I was, I live in South Dakota nowhere near New York City. He started to laugh because he didnít mean physically he meant emotionally. I just thought it was so sweet of him to call to see how I was feeling about all this. We talked for about three hours until his roommate yelled at him to get off the phone. Right before I was about to hang up he said lightly, ďI love you.Ē Before I could say it back he hung up.

Nov 12, 2001
Weíve run into a problem for Thanksgiving. It seems my father has already made plans of inviting the Winchesters over, meaning John and Dean. My father told me I cannot tell Sam. He apparently has a plan to get the Winchesters talking to one another again. It is obvious to me that this plan is going to backfire. Both John and Sam are stubborn; it seems pointless to even try. But I promised my father I would not say a word to Sam.

Nov 26, 2001
Sam is back. His flight came in this morning. He is even taller now. He is also even hotter than I remember. It was so hard not to kiss him when I first saw him. We almost did, but we stopped just in time. Sam told me all about college and the friends he has made. He says heís happy there and I can tell. It has to be hard for him when people ask about his family. I asked him if he has spoken to his brother or father at all. He said no and that he doesnít plan to, if his father wants to speak with him he can call. Sam seemed pretty upset after that. I apologized for asking, but he said there was no need for me to apologize; it was he who should apologize. He then leaned over and gave me a kiss. I just wanted to tell him so badly that his family was coming to dinner Thursday, but I couldnít do it. I promised my father I wouldnít.

Nov 29, 2001
Well, my fatherís plan backfired like I thought. Sam and I were sitting in the living room talking while my dad was in the kitchen basting the turkey when John and Dean pulled up. I had to put my game face on. Sam was about to look out the window when my father called for him to come in the kitchen to help with the potatoes. Once I saw Sam was out of the room I bolted for the door. When I stepped outside and shut the door Dean and John looked up confused. Both John and Dean wanted to get into the house. I told them my father was cooking quite a feast, but didnít want them to come in the house just yet. They asked where they were supposed to stay then until the meal was ready. It took me a few seconds to think of a place when I saw Sam through the window, he was looking outside, but he hadnít seen us yet. All of a sudden it came to me, the shed in the back. John and Dean looked bewildered when I took them to the shed and there was no place to sit. I told them that was my fault and that I would be right back with some chairs and some appetizers. I got back into the house and Sam was looking for me wondering where I had gone. I told him I had chores to do too. My father gave me some chairs, a bag of chips, and a jar of salsa. When I got back out there John asked how things were going. At first I thought he was talking about dinner, but then I realized he meant in my life. I told him they were going fine. He said that after dinner we needed to talk in private. Deanís ears perked up at that. I told John weíll see and then asked if they wanted anything to drink. Dean responded right away with beer and John seconded. I ran into the house and found Sam sitting in the living room. I asked him why he was sitting there and not helping my father with dinner. He said he got kicked out. I suggested he watch the football game and that I would be right back.
An hour later my father was finally done making dinner. He told Sam and I to sit tight while he went to cut the turkey. That meant that he was going to get John and Dean out of the shed. I really didnít know what to say to Sam while we were sitting there. He kept trying to talk to me about stuff, but I wasnít really listening. I was waiting to see his reaction when his father and brother walked through the door. I heard the back door open and my father talking. I braced myself for what was about to come, but when John walked through the door and saw Sam he just stopped and stared. The room went silent for what felt like eternity. John and Dean sat across the table from Sam and I. I looked over at Sam and saw that look in his eye. Finally my father came in and broke the silence. He brought the turkey out and started the feast. Still nobody touched the food. It was like a staring contest between Sam and his father. I couldnít take it anymore and said, ďJohn, stop being stubborn and talk to your son!Ē
Everybody turned their stares to me. John finally asked Sam how school was going and if they had working telephones. That is when the fighting began. It was like watching a tennis match, Sam would say something, then John, then Sam, then John, and so on. Until Dean interjected and told them that was enough. Sam said he was right and stormed out. All four of us stood there in silence again. I couldnít take it anymore. I told John that he was a terrible father to Sam. Sam wanted him to be proud of him for getting into a school like Stanford. I told him he should be ashamed of himself and then left the room in search of Sam. I found Sam sitting on one of my fatherís beat up cars. I went and sat next to him, neither one said a word the entire time we sat there. It was most obvious what Sam was feeling; anyone could have picked up on it. After about ten minutes Dean came out to check on Sam. I decided I wasnít going to get in the middle of this so I left.
As I was walking back to the house I remembered that John wanted to talk to me. I had a feeling what it was about. When I walked into the house John was sitting at the kitchen table while my father was cleaning up.
John asked how Sam was, as if he cared. I told him he was upset, but heíll get over it. John went on to comment how close Sam and I are. I just told him that Sam is a very likeable guy. I decided it was time to change the subject. We started talking about the thing that killed my parents. John said that he is very close to figuring out what it is. He also asked me if I had had any more nightmares about the demon. I must have told him my answer with my facial expression because he asked what they were about. He told me not to be afraid and to just let him know because it could be important. I told him all about my dreams, from what the demon looked like to what he told me. He told me that what I had told him was very important for his research. He was about to tell me more, but Dean came back from talking to Sam. He said it was time to go. Bobby offered them the couch and the extra bedroom, but they declined. We all said good night to one another, everyone except Sam. Several minutes later Sam came back into the house and went straight to his room. Bobby was going to go talk to him, but I strongly advised he didnít. I wanted to go in and talk to him too, but stopped myself and went off to bed.
lckybys420
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 12:51 AM

Advanced Member

Nov 30, 2001
Well, my father knows now that Sam and I are together. Last night while I was sleeping Sam snuck into my room. He just came in to sleep with me. I was too tired to kick him out and after all that he went through I could understand why he would want the comfort and support of someone who loves him. My father just came into my room to drop off some of my things from downstairs when he noticed Sam in my bed or at least that is what he says. I woke up soon after that in Samís arms. At first I was confused, but then I remembered that he came into my room. The two of us just laid there enjoying each others company when we finally decided to go downstairs for breakfast. When we got to the kitchen my father was sitting at the table waiting for us. He was acting perfectly normal asking how I slept. Then he said to Sam how he mustíve had a good night sleep, but it mightíve been a better one in his own bed. We both looked at each other shocked and confused. My father went on to tell Sam and I about how if we are going to be together then there are going to be some rules. Rule #1: No sleeping in the same bed as one another. The other rules are unimportant. He told Sam that the biggest rule of all was no breaking his little girlís heart or he will break his legs. My father doesnít really need to worry though. Sam and I havenít even had sex yet. Also Sam goes back to school tomorrow, but he comes back three weeks later for an entire month.
Sam didnít say much today. He is still upset from yesterday. Heís not mad at my father or I, he is angry with his own father. I asked him what Dean talked to him about, he just said he wanted to tell his fatherís side of the story and to ask Sam to reconsider joining them on their hunts. That is about the extent of our conversations for today. I let Sam brood.

Dec 6, 2001
Sam is back at school and so am I. Well I was back at school, but I got suspended for fighting. The other guy started it, but the principal doesnít care because I fought back. I wasnít going to let this kid continue calling my father a drunk who abuses his daughter. It was this terrible rumor that the kid made up after seeing all my bruises on my arms and legs from my training, which came in handy to kick that little pansyís behind. He just kept saying stuff so I went over to him and punched him. I told him that if he was going to spread rumors about someone he might want to choose someone who couldnít kick his boney butt. The principal called us each in separately. When I went in there the principal started by asking me about my home life. She said that from my file she sees that I live with my father who is unemployed and my mother is MIA. She then asked me how often my father gets drunk. I couldnít believe what she was asking me. Did she really think that Kevin was telling the truth? I told her that I have only seen my father really drunk once and that was after a really bad day at work. She asked me if my father ever hit me when he got really upset. That was where I drew the line. I stood up and told the principal that my father was the best father a girl could ask for and that he has never laid finger on me. She then asked me to show her my arms and legs then to prove it. I did as she asked knowing damn well where it was going. There on my arms and legs were my bruises. I told her I was learning self defense and you get bruised up. I could tell that she didnít believe a single word I said, but she moved on to my punishment for fighting. She told me I was suspended for five days. My father was furious when he got the phone call from school saying to pick me up. He said he was thankful that I stood up for him, but I didnít need to start a physical fight.
It has been three days since that fight happened. Sam is in agreement with my father, that I shouldnít have punched the guy. I donít really care; it felt so good. For the past three days my father has had me busy drawing this thing on the ceiling. I donít remember what it is called, but it is supposed to keep a demon from using its power while underneath it. I really hope this works. I have to draw it perfectly or else it will not work. If I mess this thing up my father will be so pissed.

Dec 14, 2001
Sam comes home next weekend. I just realized the other day that I need to get him something for Christmas. I asked him what he wanted, which I know is cheating, and he said nothing he will just be happy to be with me. How cheesy. I told him if he doesnít want anything then neither do I. He said thatís too bad because he already got me something. Then he said he had to go.
So what do I get for Sam? I asked my father, but he was of no help to me. Sam isnít into fighting demons. He wants to be a lawyer and live as normal of a life he can. I donít know who else to ask for advice on what to get him.

Dec 17, 2001
Two more days until Sam comes home. I figured out what to get him. I had some help. I decided to call Dean to ask him what to get Sam. He told me that Sam always wanted a nice switchblade. At first it didnít sound like something Sam would like, but I asked my father if he thought it was a good idea. He said it was, but there was a problem I am too young to buy a switchblade. You have to be 18 to buy any sort of weaponry. I then begged my father to buy one for me. I would pay him back, but he said he wouldnít help me. I had to call Dean back again. I begged him to buy one for me and to have it shipped. I told him I would pay for all of it. He said he would buy one, but he wonít ship it. Then he hung up. What did he mean he wasnít going to ship it?

Dec 20, 2001
Dean came over today to drop off Samís gift. When I answered the door I was surprised to see him standing there. He gave me the box with the knife and then he waited for his money. I asked him what he was doing here. He just said that he was nearby on a hunt. I invited him in, but he declined. I told him Sam was here if he wanted to talk to him or just say hi, but he just said he really had to go. I realized shortly after that it was a good thing he left because Sam would have been confused as to why Dean was there. He might have thought we were going to have a round two of Thanksgiving.

Dec 25, 2001
Merry Christmas!
Sam loved his gift. My father was a little shocked when he saw that I had gotten him the knife. He probably didnít think that I would find a way to get one. My father gave me some books on ghosts and legends. These arenít just books you can find at any bookstore. These are some pretty intense books and I plan to read each one paying close attention to what they tell me.
My best gift was from Sam. He mustíve searched everywhere for this gift. At first I wasnít sure what it was until Sam explained it. I thought he had just gotten me a nice picture frame, not realizing what it was a picture of. That picture in the frame was of my biological parents. They look to be in their twenties in this picture. I asked him where he found the picture, but he just said he has his sources. I really want to know how he found it.
I stared at the picture for a good, long minute until Sam finally asked if I liked it. I was at a lose for words. Next thing I knew I was crying. I couldnít believe I was crying over a gift. Sam took it the wrong way at first and started apologizing. I stopped him and told him I loved it. It was the best gift ever.
Bobby picked it up and looked at it for a while. I donít think he had ever seen my real parents before either. Sam says I have my motherís eyes and my fatherís smile. He said that once he saw the picture there was no doubt in his mind that they were my parents. My mother was so gorgeous and my father wasnít bad looking either.
It is going to be bothering me for a while where Sam got that picture of my parents. John said there were no pictures left. He had checked so that I could have a picture of my parents, but there were none.

Jan 2, 2002
Happy New Year!
The relationship between Sam and I has reached a new level. We made the decision to have sex last night. My father said he was going to be at a party for the New Year until late, so the house was left to Sam and I. Sam made me feel very comfortable. I didnít feel pressured into it. He kept asking me if I was sure I was ready. I told him I knew what I was getting myself into. He was so gentle with me. After we were finished we fell asleep in each otherís arms. About an hour later my father came home from the party. Sam ran out of my room and into his own before my father could catch him in my room.
Looking back at the past year my life has changed. I found out my father isnít really my father, that demons really exist, and I have a steady, loving relationship. My New Yearís resolution for 2002 is to keep my relationship with Sam going strong and not let anything get in the way.
Pgory
Posted: Apr 24 2008, 03:20 AM

Advanced Member

I really enjoy your story!
You're doing a great job with this kind of style, journal stuff!!!
Sam and Sophie are so cute!!! wub.gif wub.gif
Please, update soon!!! biggrin.gif
lckybys420
Posted: Apr 30 2008, 06:34 AM

Advanced Member

Jan 18, 2002
Sam leaves in three days. We havenít done anything since New Yearís. My father has been watching us like a hawk. Whenever Sam and I think weíre alone my father seems to appear out of nowhere. Sometimes we are just talking and other times we are about to start getting intimate. Either way nothing has happened with Sam and I since that magical night.

Feb 4, 2002
For the past couple of days I have been waking up feeling sick to my stomach. The first day I thought it was a 24-hour flu, but by mid afternoon I felt better and forgot about it. Then the next morning I felt sick again and this has been going on for the past few days.

Feb 8, 2002
Iím really getting worried about my health. Iím still throwing up every morning and I realized that I havenít had my period for the past month or so. This isnít the first time this has happened, but I donít usually get sick. I think I might go to the doctor if this continues for one more week.
In other news, I havenít talked to Sam since he left. His roommate keeps saying he is out at the library. I know Sam cares a lot about his grades, but to be at the library almost every day of the week? I feel like that annoying girlfriend who is over possessive and calling all the time. He probably just has harder classes this semester.

Feb 16, 2002
I went to the doctor yesterday. I told my father I was going to a classmateís house to work on a project. When the doctor asked what was wrong I told him all of my symptoms. He told me that he would have to run a few tests. He drew some blood and took some other bodily fluids. He said he would get back to me with the results in a couple of weeks. The doctor really hasnít said what it might be, but he said that he would definitely give me a call.
I finally talked to Sam. He said that he has been working on a huge project for the past few weeks. He couldnít talk long, but it was nice to hear from him.

Feb 25, 2002
The doctor called me back with the results. It is exactly what I thought it was, but was too afraid to admit. Iím pregnant. I was in such denial since I started getting sick. Iím pregnant with Samís baby. He has to know, but how do you tell someone over the phone? That just doesnít seem right. Plus I havenít been able to get in touch with Sam lately. Apparently he joined a study group and it usually runs late. He doesnít want to wake me up because I have school to go to, plus we are 2 hours ahead here. So if his group gets out at ten then it is already midnight here. Anyways, Iíve decided Iím going to wait to tell him until he comes home in a few weeks. Iím so nervous. How is Sam going to react? Most of all how is my father going to react? I canít keep it from him for too long. Iím going to be showing in a couple of months. He might just kick me out of the house, but he might be understanding and help. My father is just so unpredictable. But how will Sam take the news? I hope he doesnít quit Stanford so he can help take care of the baby. I would feel so bad if he did that. I could always move out there. Then he wouldnít have to drop out. Weíll just have to see how he takes the news when he comes back in three weeks.

March 5, 2002
My birthday was very uneventful. Nothing really happens at 17. At this time last year I wasnít talking to my father and was in denial about what killed my parents. This birthday I am hiding my pregnancy from my father. Iíve stopped training with my father because I realized that all that movement is not good for the baby and sometimes I end up falling. I told my father that I started a job after school. He doesnít understand why I need the money. I told him that the hunting business doesnít have the best paycheck. Iím really working to have a good excuse to not go to training, but also to earn some money for my baby. Sam comes home in just four days! Iím getting so nervous about telling him. What if he bolts? What if he tells me to get an abortion or to give it up for adoption? Iím just going to have to sit him down right away and say it. No beating around the bush.

March 10, 2002
So Sam has been here for an entire day, but I havenít gotten a chance to talk to him because my work called me in last minute. I canít pass up any opportunity to make money. Every penny counts if I am going to support this baby. When I got home from work Sam was already in bed asleep. I didnít want to wake him up. So I decided I will tell him today. I have the day off so there is no reason not to tell him. Iím just so incredibly nervous. The same questions keep running through my head. My stomach isnít getting much bigger. I have probably gained about ten pounds, but it doesnít show that much. I go in for an ultra sound in about a week. It is going to be so weird seeing the baby inside my stomach. It will really make it real. Well Iím off to go tell Sam about the baby.

March 13, 2002
I still havenít told Sam. Whenever I go in to talk to him he always says he has to go somewhere or is working on his schoolwork. I feel like he is avoiding me. I come home from work and find him sitting on the couch watching TV, but once I sit down to talk to him he leaves to go do schoolwork or something. We havenít even kissed since heís been home. Iím worried that he doesnít love me anymore. This just makes it even harder to tell him. Iím just going to have to sit him down and make him listen to me no matter what his excuse is.

March 16, 2002
Well, Sam and I finally talked. Things didnít really go as planned. Sam did all the talking and I just stormed out. Hereís what happened. I went into Samís room and told him we had to talk. He got this look on his face, this scared, nervous look on his face. He asked me what I wanted to talk about. I told him it had something to do with us, something big, something life changing. He must have thought I was talking about something else because all of a sudden he started apologizing. Not like ďIím so sorry I have been avoiding you all week,Ē more like, ďIím so sorry Iíve done something bad that I wouldnít even forgive myself.Ē That set us off topic. I decided to play along because then I might be able to get the reason he has been avoiding me all week. It worked, I learned the truth, but it didnít make me feel any better. Sam admitted that there was a reason he hasnít been talking to me and that was because he didnít deserve me. He said he has been the worst boyfriend ever. At first I thought he meant because he hasnít called or talked to me every night since heís been away. I told him it was fine that he hasnít called he was studying and busy with school. He then said that he wasnít always studying. I was about to excuse his behavior when he finally cried out that he had been cheating on me. I didnít really know what to say to that. I just sat there awestruck. No words were forming in my mind, no complete sentences. I then finally asked him how long. He told me for the past two weeks. He knew it was wrong and his actions can never be forgiven. After that, question after question came out of my mouth without thinking. I asked him her name, how far they had gone, and if they are serious. I really did not want to know the answers to these questions, but he answered them anyways. His answers were Jessica, theyíve had sex, and he is unsure of his feelings for her because he still loves me. I was so furious and the amount of rage I had was not good for the baby. I could feel it in my stomach I started clutching it. Sam noticed and asked me if I was all right. I told him I was fine and then ran to my room. I made my decision on how to handle the situation. I decided that I couldnít stay in my house. I packed up some clothes, took all my money, the picture of my parents, and left. That was three days ago. Iím still trying to decide where to start my new life. Iíve been staying at a motel in Minnesota for the past two nights. I canít stay here forever; I need to move into an apartment somewhere. I need to get a job also. I just canít believe Sam cheated on me. I never really thought of Sam as the cheating type, but no body really expects their boyfriend to cheat. Sam and my father have been calling my cell nonstop. I have about 15 voicemails from each one. I turned my cell off because I couldnít stand it anymore. Iíve listened to a few of them, but not all of them. They are basically the same, wondering where I am, am I safe. Sam keeps apologizing and to come back home because he will be leaving in two days. My father keeps telling me that I am being selfish and should come home immediately. Iím moving further southeast tomorrow toward Wisconsin. I will try to figure out what to do after that.
Pgory
Posted: May 3 2008, 10:20 PM

Advanced Member

OMG!!! She's pregnant and alone!!! ohmy.gif
Sam cheats on her, poor girl - bad Sam!!!
Please, update soon!!
biggrin.gif
lckybys420
Posted: May 4 2008, 05:47 AM

Advanced Member

April 2, 2002
So Iíve decided to live in Chicago. It is a large enough city that I can blend in. Iíve been looking through the newspaper for an apartment and a job. Iím starting to run low on cash. Train tickets and motel rooms arenít cheap. Iím also going to have to start buying new clothes because mine are getting too tight. Iíve found some places that donít seem too expensive and there are some jobs in the paper that look good. Iím going to go check some out tomorrow.

April 10, 2002
Things worked out perfectly, a little too perfectly. Iím going to be sharing an apartment with this guy Chuck and he told me that his dadís company is hiring. He said he would talk to his father for me. He is also letting me pay less than him for the rent because his parents help him pay for it all ready. So I only have to pay 1/3 of the rent. That is about $200 a month with utilities. Is that too perfect or what? Chuck even knows about my pregnancy and is willing to help any way possible.
Chuck is just the nicest guy ever. He is about 23 years old and just graduated from college. He is hoping to be a lawyer, but hasnít found a job yet. Heís about 5í10Ē and pretty slender. I donít have to worry about him hitting on me because he is gay. He isnít the annoying type of gay guy who is overly flamboyant. He is pretty laid back and mellow for a gay man.
I moved in here yesterday and have felt comfortable the entire time. I have a meeting with his father tomorrow to go over the job.
Sam is back at school and has been for a while. I wonder if he and that Jess girl are together now. Iím so tempted to call him and just tell him about the baby, but I canít. I really want to call my father too. He calls my cell about 3-4 times a day. He leaves a voicemail every time asking/begging me to call him back. He wants to make sure I am safe. Iím not mad at my father or anything I just donít want him to find out about the baby and I donít want him to tell Sam where I am.

April 23, 2002
So I have been working at Chuckís fatherís company for the past week. I am basically his secretary. It is a good job, Iím not on my feet all day and it pays $10 an hour. I get my first paycheck soon. I had to go and buy new pants the other day because the button on my jeans wonít even close. Iím going to put some of the money from my paycheck towards a new cell phone. I donít want to cut off my father, but I donít want him to track my phone.
I went to the doctor the other day and found out the sex of the baby. It is going to be a boy. I havenít decided on a name yet, but still I have four months to decide. Maybe I will name him Robert after my father.

May 2, 2002
You will not believe who I saw today walking down the street. I was walking to get to work when through the crowd I see Dean Winchester. He almost walked right past me when he saw me too. He came over and asked me what I was doing in Chicago. I told him I was visiting an old friend. I then asked him the same question. He just said that he and his father were working on a job. Dean then asked me how Sam was doing because he doesnít get to talk to him much. I really did not know what to say to that. I just told him Sam was busy at school and that I hadnít really talked to him much. Before we could talk for too long I told Dean I had to go because my friend was waiting for me. We said goodbye and went our separate ways.

May 20, 2002
My stomach is getting so big now. I can only walk so far without taking a break. My feet hurt and my back hurts. Iím pretty moody, Iíve snapped at Chuck for some of the stupidest things. I have about three months left of this and it is only going to get worse.
Along with the backaches and aching feet Iíve been having these quick headaches, but they are so painful that I canít even keep my eyes open or think. At first I thought this might be because of the pregnancy, but Iíve looked online and through books and none have an explanation. If they continue I will have to go see the doctor. And Iíve decided to name my baby Robert Samuel, but Iím not sure if I should give him my last name or Samís.

June 13, 2002
The doctor has ordered me to bed rest because I am so weak. He said I could walk around the apartment, but not for too long. I have been stuck on bed rest for only two days and I am already bored out of my mind. Daytime TV sucks. You can either watch soap operas or talk shows and I am not a big fan of either. Chuck has been amazing through all of this. If I need anything he is there so quickly. Iím so grateful for him.

July 2, 2002
Chuck surprised me today with a crib for baby Robert. Itís a used one, but itíll still work. He is setting up a little area for Robert. Iím still bored all the time, but Iím getting used to it. Iíve started watching ďThe Young and the Restless.Ē I never thought I would get into a soap opera, but after watching a few episodes Iíve realized how addicting they can be.

July 30, 2002
I just want this baby out of me. I canít do anything my stomach is too big. Almost every position I lie in hurts one way or another. I wake up every night about ten times to get comfortable. Less than two months and I will be popping this thing out of me.
lckybys420
Posted: May 8 2008, 06:04 AM

Advanced Member

Sept 2, 2002
So I havenít written in a while because I have been in the hospital for the past week or so. Not because I had the baby, but because I lost the baby. Thatís right my baby is dead. The story of how all this happened is long and some of it was told to me because I was unconscious for part of it.
It started off like any other day. I woke up and waddled out of bed to the kitchen. The day was passing by as usual. At about five oíclock Chuck came home from work. I made us some dinner. While we were sitting eating dinner Chuck got up to get some water, but when he came back he wasnít Chuck. I mean physically it was him, but in all other aspects it was no longer him. He came at me full force pushing the table out of the way. I was scared like any normal person. I got up and started running away, well it was more like waddling away, but found that my feet were no longer on the ground. Before I knew it I was turned around facing Chuck, then I was pushed against the wall. But nothing was physically pushing me. When I looked into his eyes I saw they werenít their normal blue, they were yellow. That was when I realized that my parentsí killer was possessing Chuck. I was face to face with him. At first I thought I was dreaming, but I knew I wasnít. This was really happening. My worst enemy was standing in front of me. He started talking to me commenting on how big my stomach was getting, but then he said there was a problem. I was not allowed to keep the baby. He said the world would never understand him; he would be an outcast and a danger to society. He explained that the baby I am carrying had some of the most powerful psychic gifts imaginable. He told me either I kill the baby or heíll do it for me. I told him to go to hell and then without thinking I spit on him. That was when I felt this squeezing in my stomach. It felt like someone was trying to rip my insides out. I started screaming in pain, I knew he was killing my baby and there was nothing I could do to stop him. When the pain got the worst he stopped holding me against the wall and I fell to the floor. Then he turned around and walked out the door without saying a word. I tried to get up, but my arms and legs wouldnít let me. Soon after that I blacked out and woke up a week later in the hospital. When I woke up my father was sitting in the chair right next to me. I was so confused, how did I get to the hospital, where was my baby, and what was my father doing there? Who had told my father where I was? Was it the hospital? Could it have been Dean? He looked so relieved to see me awake. I asked him how he knew where I was. He told me that he knew the entire time. Chuck is a friend of his who he asked to look out for me. That went well seeing as how he almost killed me. My father told me that he found me on the ground of the apartment passed out in a pool of blood. He rushed me over to the hospital and they took care of everything. He was worried when it took me so long to wake up even though the doctors said I was okay. So now Iím still recovering. The doctor said I could go home in a few days. They had a psychiatrist come in to talk to me about losing my baby and about what happened. But I canít tell them the truth because then they will think I am a crazy person.
John and Dean stopped by to see how I was doing. John knows the truth about what happened, but Dean just thinks I fell down some stairs. John doesnít want to bother Dean with the details. No one has told Sam about any of this. I told my father I never told Sam, so why stress him out about it now.
Losing the baby was one of the hardest things Iíve had to deal with. But the worst news of all was when the doctor came in and told me I will never be able to have children again. Apparently there was so much damage done by the demon that my baby making days are over. At first I was sad, but I soon switched to anger, anger towards the demon for taking away my unborn child and stopping me from having any children ever again.
I told John I want to know everything he knows about the damn demon. He told me here was not the place, but he would give me a call. Iíve decided that it is going to be my job to kill this demon. Iím going to learn everything I need to know about him and then I am going to kill him.

Sept 10, 2002
I finally got released from the hospital yesterday. I went back with my father to his house. He thinks it will be for the best since I am still broken up about losing the baby. I agreed, not because of losing the baby, but because my father can start training me again. I can be prepared.
The last few days at the hospital were interesting. I was sitting in my room one night when Sam walks in. He was all concerned asking me if I was all right. I was just a little shocked to see him there. Had my father told Sam? Did he tell him everything? How much did Sam know about me being in the hospital? I just told him I was fine and there was no reason to panic. He then sat down in the chair next to my bed as if I had forgiven him for what he had done. Sam told me that we needed to talk about what happened. He said he couldnít stop thinking about me the entire time I was gone. He knew that he had crushed my heart. He continued to talk about how worried he was about me; he couldnít eat, sleep, or focus in classes because he had no idea if I was safe. He knew he was responsible for what happened and if anything had happened to me he would not be able to live with himself. Once my father had called him and told him I was safe he knew he could breathe easier. He then said that he still loved me and asked me to forgive him for his actions. I really didnít know what to say, I was still trying to adjust to the fact that Sam was sitting right next to me. He looked much older than when I last saw him. His hair was much longer and he was definitely more defined. He looked so good that I had to remind myself of what he did to me, his little speech didnít help my feelings much either. I could tell from his tone of voice that he was genuinely sorry for what he had done. I was still wondering whether he knew about the baby. I was silent for a good minute until I realized it was my turn to speak. Before I could forgive him there was one thing I needed to know. I asked him if he was still seeing Jess. He looked a little confused and shocked by the question. Then he finally shook his head and said that once I had gone missing he couldnít even look at her because she was the cause for me to run away. Jess had tried to talk to him, but he wanted nothing to do with her. I wanted to believe everything he said, but I just couldnít. I finally told him that I had forgiven him, but it is going to take me a while to trust him again. He said he totally understood and he will give me all the time I needed. Sam looked so much more relaxed after I had forgiven him.
I then finally asked him the question that was bothering me the most, how did he know I was in the hospital? He just said that my father told him about a couple weeks ago, but he couldnít get a flight out until later and his teachers werenít giving him permission to leave. My father told Sam that I had gotten into a car accident and was in the hospital pretty banged up. Sam knew he had to be there for my father to help him out during this, but like I already told you he couldnít make it until two weeks later. Now I felt relieved knowing that he was unaware of the baby. Since the baby was never born there is no reason he needs to know. He will just feel worse about cheating on me and leaving me alone. He also would feel like he couldíve done something when the demon attacked me. I decided it was time to change the subject to something a little happier. I asked him about school and the summer. The rest of our time together was pretty civil and unimportant. He talked about school and I talked about Chicago, but steered clear of the pregnancy.
Sam stayed with me at the hospital for my last two nights there. Part of it was because my father told him to keep an eye on me; the other part was because Sam wanted to stay with me. Sam was nice enough to ask me if it was okay. I just told him it was fine as long as it did not interfere with school. Actually Sam took off the entire week to come and see me. He told his professors and they were finally fine with it and left him with some work that needed to be done. Sam went to Chicago to get my stuff for me because Iím a little scared of Chuck right now. I know that he was possessed and everything, but I just canít look at him the same. Sam is driving back to our house right now as we speak. Even though he has only been back for less than a week I am starting to trust Sam again, Iím kind of afraid that Iím falling for him again. I keep reminding myself what he did to me, but it is so hard not to fall for him again when he is being so cute and sweet. He will be back tonight and then he leaves the day after tomorrow. My father wants all three of us to have dinner together tomorrow night before Sam goes back to school.
Pgory
Posted: May 8 2008, 05:12 PM

Advanced Member

So sad!!! tissue.gif
Please, continue... cheerleader.gif
lckybys420
Posted: May 16 2008, 02:45 AM

Advanced Member

Sept 12, 2002
I am pissed at my father. He totally ruined dinner last night because he couldnít keep his freaking mouth shut. If you couldnít guess by now my father ďaccidentallyĒ told Sam about me being pregnant. Sam started yelling at me asking me why I hadnít told him, it was his baby too he had the right to know. I just told him I tried over spring break, but he had his own news to tell me. That was when Sam became ashamed of himself. He realized that he was to blame for it all, everything was his fault. He exclaimed that if he had never cheated on me with Jessica then our baby might be alive today. That was when my father stood up and asked Sam to repeat himself. My father had never learned the truth as to why Sam and I broke up; he just assumed it had something to do with the pregnancy. Sam got really scared and repeated himself. My father started to charge Sam when I interfered. I told my dad to sit down and that I had already forgiven Sam for what he did. Sam knows what he did was wrong and he was truly sorry. My father sat down and the rest of the dinner was awkwardly silent. Sam was upset and ashamed of himself, I was upset with my father, and my father was upset with Sam. I could tell that my father was still not pleased with Sam; he basically looked at Sam like he wanted to murder him.
Sam and I really didnít talk much after dinner. He was still taking it all in. He just found out that he was about to be a father. Sam never asked what happened to the baby, he probably just assumed it had something to do with my ďcar accident.Ē I didnít want to tell him that it was the same thing that killed his mother. He would have way too many questions and would want vengeance.
Sam left today, now it is just my father and I. He has not let me out of his sight all day. It is like he is afraid I am going to run away again. When I told him that I wanted to start training he told me not today or this week because I was not ready. He thinks I am still weak from my accident. I am ready to train; I am not weak.

Sept 25, 2002
So my father has banned me from trying to hunt the demon. He thinks my emotions will cloud my judgment and I will end up severely injured or worse, dead. I donít think that is entirely true, his killing my baby was just a push towards wanting him dead. I want to train so that when I do face the demon I know exactly how to kill him. Since my father wonít teach me or let me out of his sight I have nothing to do. I feel like I am on bed rest again. Iíve talked to Sam a few times, but I keep coming close to telling him about the demon.

Oct 7, 2002
I have a babysitter now. My father is afraid that I am going to run off again to track down the demon. My father got called out on a hunt by John Winchester. John then told Dean that he was to stay with me until they come back. My father added not to let me out of his sight. He told Dean that if he finds out I ran off he better have ran off with me and should never show his face around here. Dean was a little taken aback by this but agreed. I could tell that Dean didnít want to be there; he would rather be out hunting with his father. I didnít understand why my father was going with John and not Dean. My father left about two days ago and checks in like every hour. I find it quite annoying, but Dean, however, finds it amusing.
Dean is a pretty cool guy. He knows a lot about demon hunting and he has shared many interesting stories about hunts he has gone on. He is the complete opposite of Sam. He doesnít take life as seriously as Sam and he has a better taste in music than Sam. He also has the sweetest car ever. It was handed down to him from John. It is a Chevy Impala, í67, four door, black with a tan interior. I asked him if I could drive it, but he just starred at me like I had something in my teeth. I took that as a no. Dean is also a complete slob, it had only been two days and the house already looks like a tornado went through it. Iím not a neat freak or anything, but I just donít understand how he couldíve made it this messy already. Sam always picked up after himself, but Dean is the other way around. My dad says that he is going to be away for about a week and then he should be back. Letís just hope Dean starts to pick up after himself before I have to tell him to.

Oct 15, 2002
My father comes home tomorrow from his hunt with John. Iím going to sort of miss Dean; he has made the past week very interesting. His stories have taught me so much. It is hard to believe he is related to Sam. I donít really see any resemblance. Some may say they have the same color eyes, but they really donít. Samís eyes have more of a blue tint, while Deanís are more of a hazely green. Their personalities are so different, too. Sam worries so much about what people think and about trying to be normal. Dean, on the other hand, could careless about what others think; he just says whatever is on his mind. For example, we were at the supermarket the other day when this guy who looked like Kenny Rogers came walking down the aisle. Dean went over to him and asked him for his autograph. He then told the guy his favorite song by him is ďLove or Something Like it.Ē The guy didnít really know what to say. He just said thank you and then awkwardly walked out of the aisle. Sam would never do something like that; he would feel as if he were offending the man. Donít get me wrong Sam has a sense of humor. He just thinks a lot more about offending people. Dean cares about hurting others feeling just not as much.
Speaking of Sam I talked to him the other night and he asked me if it would be okay if he went out to dinner with Jessica. He started coming up with excuses as to why they were going out to dinner, thinking that I would feel betrayed or something. I just told him it would be fine, itís not like we were dating again. I then told him that Dean was watching me for the week. Sam said he was sorry. Sam just started complaining about all of Deanís quirks. After he was done I asked him if he wanted to talk to Dean. At first he thought I was joking, but then he realized I was serious. He said he would love to, but he had some work to get done. I could tell he was just pulling a lie out of his ass, but I wasnít going to say anything to him. If he didnít want to talk to Dean, then I was not going to force him. We both said good night to one another and I havenít talked to him since.
I really donít want Dean to leave tomorrow. Iím going to be so bored here when he leaves. My father just makes me sit around watching TV, while Dean takes me places. He takes me out to dinner, mainly because neither one of us feels like cooking. Weíve also gone out to the movies a few times and Dean made me watch some old Steve McQueen movies. He gives me random music lessons about bands like Metallica, AC/DC, and Van Halen. My father still calls every hour, so Dean and I canít stay out for too long. I donít want tomorrow to come.

Oct 18, 2002
So my father still hasnít come home yet. When he and John were on their way home they ran into another case. He said that would probably take another week.
Iíve been having these terrible nightmares where I am basically reliving the day the demon killed my baby. Even though Iíve already lived through the nightmare I donít want to be reminded of that day. It is a day I want to forget about for a long time. The thing is that when I wake up I have the most excruciating pain in my head. It is like those headaches I had when I was pregnant. The random bursts of pain. It is so painful that I have woken up screaming some of the nights. Dean ran in the first night to see what was wrong, I just told him I was having a really bad nightmare. He ran in a couple times after that, but now he has learned to sleep through them.
Dean and I are running low on cash. My father only left us enough for one week. Dean said he would take care of it by going to the bar and winning it back by playing a few hands of poker. I was a little reluctant at first because what if he loses all our money in just one hand? He reassured me that he knew what he was doing; he also made me promise not to run off when he leaves to go to the bar. I just told him I never had any plans of running off; it was all in my fatherís head. He believed me and left. He hasnít been back yet and it is about 1:30am. Heís either still playing poker or with some chick he just met that he won over using the cheesiest pick up line. Dean gets away with it because he doesnít give off the creepy, stalker vibe; he gives off the rebel-without-a-cause vibe. So many girls in bars find that hot that Dean doesnít even need to use a pickup line. I find myself attracted to him sometimes, but then I remember that Iím seventeen and Dean is twenty-three. Plus the attraction for him comes and goes, it is mainly there when he is being nice to me. Anyways, I hope Dean comes back with a lot of money, and then we could go out and have some real fun.

Oct 21, 2002
Dean tripled our earnings. We now have about $600 for the rest of the week. This is pretty awesome. Even though weíve had the money for the past couple days we havenít really done anything with it yet. Dean says he has something planned for us tonight. How could he possibly know where to go around here for fun? Iíve lived here my whole life and I donít even know where to go for a really good meal. Maybe he asked my father. I donít really know why he wants to take me out, but if I get a free meal out of it thatís cool with me.
I told Sam about how Dean was making all these plans. He just told me to be careful because if Dean considers this a date he might expect something after. I just told him not to worry, Iím a big girl and I know how to take care of myself. I then asked him how his date with Jessica went. He got very quiet and didnít really share much. I think he is just a little weirded out that Iím asking him about the girl he cheated on me with. I told him I was okay with him dating her, but he doesnít believe me. He doesnít understand how I can be so okay with it. I donít really understand it myself, but Iím really okay with him dating Jessica. Maybe it is because I have moved on and only care about Sam as a friend, or I could just be growing up.
Well, itís time for me to go get ready to go out with Dean. He says to dress casual, but nice. I really want to know where he is taking me. I hope it is an Italian restaurant because I am in the mood for some pasta. Iíll just have to wait and see.

Oct 22, 2002
Dinner was amazing. Dean found this fantastic Thai restaurant. Iím not really sure how he found it because I have never heard of it and neither has my father. I asked him where he heard about it, he just said he asked some guys at the bar and that was where they suggested. Iíve never had Thai before so I played it safe and ordered some fried rice. Dean was a little more adventurous and got the General Tsao Chicken, I tried some and it was really good. I wish I would have been more courageous and gotten something other than fried rice. Dean kept telling me to get something different, he suggested either the Pad Thai or the Cashew Chicken. I just wasnít sure what I wanted and I didnít want to get something I wasnít going to enjoy.
After dinner Dean drove to a lake that is nearby. He had rented a paddleboat for us. He said he had never gone before and that he had always wanted to do it. I had never gone either so it made for an interesting adventure. The guy had to teach us how to steer. When we first started to go we almost ran into all the other paddleboats. We got a hang of it eventually, but it took us about ten minutes to go straight. We got very agitated with one another, but we got through it. When we were finally going straight we calmed down and started talking. The conversation was pretty casual until Dean asked me how I was holding up after losing my baby. I just looked away. Nobody had really asked me how I was feeling since the hospital. It was like the twenty-foot gorilla in the room, everybody wants to say something, but nobody does. Dean was the one who finally pointed out the gorilla. I was thinking of how to answer the question. All these different answers popped into my head. Then my mouth got ahead of my brain and I started saying things without even thinking. Luckily my mouth didnít get too far ahead and I was able to catch myself before I mentioned anything about the demon. Next thing I knew Dean was just staring at me with his mouth open. He wasnít expecting me to say so much in such a short period of time. Before I knew it I was crying uncontrollably. Dean put his arm around me and said everything would be okay. Then I looked up at him into those hazel eyes and told him everything was not going to be all right. I was about to go into all the detail on the demon, but I stopped myself. I noticed it was getting dark so I told him we should probably head back in. After the paddle boating we went back to the house. Dean could tell that I still wasnít really in a good mood so he surprised me with some alcohol to cool the nerves. At first I thought he just wanted to take advantage of me by getting drunk, but I realized that was stupid because Dean would never do that. Dean just wanted to help me feel better. We stayed awake talking and drinking until about two in the morning. I didnít really get drunk, but I got a little tipsy. It was the most I had ever drunk. Dean listened to me tell stories about Chicago until I finally asked him something that was bothering me. I asked him if he had a girlfriend. I wasnít trying to be forward I just wanted to know. He sat there thinking for a moment, then he said no, but he had just gotten out of a serious relationship. I asked him what happened. He took a long swig of his beer and then started telling me all about his ex. Her name was Cassie; she was the most beautiful, most kind girl ever. They met while he was on a hunt, but he never told her what he really did. He then decided that if he really loved her he would have to be honest with her. When he told her the truth she broke up with him. He was devastated and heart-broken. After he told me this we both became silent. I had no clue what that was like, the only serious boyfriend Iíve had knew what I wanted to do and came from a similar background as me. Neither one of us really said anything the rest of the night. When I woke up this morning Dean was already up, he was sitting at the table eating cereal. I poured myself a bowl and sat across from him. We both sat there in silence until he finally asked me not to tell his father or Sam about Cassie and why they broke up. I just told him his secret was safe with me.
Pgory
Posted: May 17 2008, 03:26 AM

Advanced Member

Great!!
Sophie and Dean --> really interesting!!! wub.gif
Is there any kind of love interest between Dean and Sophie?
Plese, updete soon!!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2266 seconds | Archive