Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7]  ( Go to first unread post )

New Challenge Suggestions
Yoda
Posted: Apr 15 2010, 01:01 AM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 2

Quick note that I split the posts that were in here about how to run challenges into a new thread.
Luke Skywalker
Posted: Aug 29 2010, 06:46 AM

Mystes

Group: members
Member No.: 8,366

Okay, so I was trying to think of another Fanart challenge to do now that the Suffering Hero set is over, and I'm getting the feeling that it may be time to do another Traditional art challenge. So this is the idea I came up with, let me know what you guys think:

In honor of the semi-recently announced Supernatural: The Animation, the challenge would be for artists to create their own anime version of Sam and Dean.
Cinca
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 05:44 PM

Weirdy McWeirderton

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,000

Ok here goes nothing. unsure.gif

Since the soundtrack came out maybe there could be a challenge for making a soundtrack cover? Like how would yours look like?
Front and back, music listed on the back could be about 15 tracks that were on the show from S1 to S5.

Or well it could be just the front. Either way just an idea.
Luke Skywalker
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 07:36 PM

Mystes

QUOTE (Cinca @ Sep 12 2010, 11:44 AM)
Ok here goes nothing. unsure.gif

Since the soundtrack came out maybe there could be a challenge for making a soundtrack cover? Like how would yours look like?
Front and back, music listed on the back could be about 15 tracks that were on the show from S1 to S5.

Or well it could be just the front. Either way just an idea.

That's a cool idea, Cinca!! I like it. smile.gif
red-reformed
Posted: Sep 24 2010, 04:42 PM

Killer Queen

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,806

Ok. How about a challenge to make art for phone wallpapers?! wub.gif

Now, before anyone starts throwing rocks and banghead.gif I've been made well aware that IPhone's are the most popular trend around and that's completely ok. I'm thinking along the lines of:

Let's introduce a couple of new frames [size/proportion wise] and keep in mind that the art made will be for screen so much smaller than a PC, so no overly small details and let's call this invention - phone wallpapers!

So, how about customizing our daily lives with a bit of spice?
Luke Skywalker
Posted: Sep 26 2010, 11:06 PM

Mystes

QUOTE (red-reformed @ Sep 24 2010, 10:42 AM)
Ok. How about a challenge to make art for phone wallpapers?! wub.gif

Now, before anyone starts throwing rocks and banghead.gif I've been made well aware that IPhone's are the most popular trend around and that's completely ok. I'm thinking along the lines of:

Let's introduce a couple of new frames [size/proportion wise] and keep in mind that the art made will be for screen so much smaller than a PC, so no overly small details and let's call this invention - phone wallpapers!

So, how about customizing our daily lives with a bit of spice?

I'm interested in the idea, but I'd like to get some more input from other people first.
highvoltagerock
Posted: Apr 18 2011, 06:00 PM

Fire Demon

Group: VS Moderator
Member No.: 37,667

I am in love with the song Stairway to Heaven, and think a challenge based on that would be amazing....

esp this part:
Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on

seems so fitting for our boys... wub.gif

I'm thinking it would be a "road so far" banner-the enormous challenge being portraying "the road so far" using both images from the show, as well as the lyrics from this beautiful song...To show our boys from the beginning (either the first hunt we see in the show, or one of their memories from childhood), right through to the end (either when Sam jumps into the pit, or the latest ep that has aired)...

If deemed that a banner is too small, then maybe a poster challenge with the same idea in mind...
Luke Skywalker
Posted: Apr 18 2011, 09:27 PM

Mystes

I'll keep this in mind for the summer! wink.gif Right now, a lot of people are getting close to the end of their school year and they just don't have the time to make something as big as a poster, which I think would be a more interesting way to do this challenge seeing as how it kind of implies more photos need to be used. So we may use this over the summer. smile.gif Thank you for making the suggestion!! biggrin.gif
Angel325girl
Posted: Jun 15 2011, 05:31 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

Group: Game Mod
Member No.: 1,655

how about a banner avi set from an episode people chose from. The mods would tell everyone to make a banner/avi of their favorite episode.
Angel325girl
Posted: Jun 10 2012, 05:56 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

Group: Game Mod
Member No.: 1,655

what about cartoon banners. Some people draw cartoon art of the boys or anything in supernatural.

I don't know if there are challenges anymore in here.
Yoda
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 04:25 AM

Defender of the Earth
Group Icon

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 2

That's a cool idea, Angel. But yeah, we stopped doing fanart challenges in here. Now they're part of special events like the Hellatus.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 [7] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3341 seconds | Archive