Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Folsom Prison Blues
Supernaturally2Wicked
Posted: Jun 19 2007, 05:23 AM

Woman in White

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,598

Ah, this is an interesting discussion. I think Kripke already has something for Henrikson. I mean, the guy practically knows all about the Winchesters = Sam, Dean, their Dad, everything. Almost... I wonder if Henrikson will be akin to Darryl in Charmed. Remember? Darryl wasn’t the kind of cop, who’d believe in anything Supernatural, but when he was captured by a demon or whatever (forgot the episode) he started, gradually, believing in them and helped the Charmed ones out with relevant information. I dunno…that’s just my, erm, imagination, if you will.
JammasterJ
Posted: Jun 19 2007, 06:31 AM

Hookman

Member No.: 8,487

It will definitely be interesting to see where Kripke takes the FBI connection, its not something that can just go away. Even if Henrickson believes them, they are wanted criminals and he would not have the power to not only wipe the whole data base of the Winchesters but also get rid of any evidence that connects them to crimes. Their fingerprints and DNA would be in an aweful lot of crime scenes in different districts. Really love this story twist, adds spice that cannot be fixed with a salt and burn.
Supernaturally2Wicked
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 09:09 PM

Woman in White

Member No.: 18,598

Hahahaha, yeah, I agree. Henrickson's a cool man -- a really great character. I wonder if there will be a time he'd come face to face with a demon/ghost/whatever paranormal himself. It would be interesting to see his reaction that such things exist in the Winchester world.
Nia
Posted: Jun 26 2007, 05:43 PM

Full on Swayzied!

Member No.: 18,207

The spirit scared the living daylights out of me, I spent most of my time hide.gif lol!

Great episode, really witty! x
Hell-House
Posted: Nov 18 2008, 09:50 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42,306

Brilliant episode. Loved seeing the brothers in prison lots of great moments, Mystery was not the best though. Still loved it biggrin.gif
morgan2
Posted: Nov 24 2009, 05:26 PM

Woman in White

Member No.: 48,576

Love this ep, one of my fav! Love Dean playing the tough one, he really seems to fit the prison life.
Funny how Sam instead feels uncomfortable and the lots funny expression when he sees his cellmate, or when Dean causes troubles, etc laugh.gif
Rylai
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 10:02 PM

Member No.: 53,282

I love this episode! smile.gif And the spirit totally scared me! hehe
Raven524
Posted: Jan 30 2012, 01:12 AM

Hospital Ghost
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 6,079

It was good wasn't it? The spirit in this one was awesome. And of course, the boys in orange jump suits was funny as well. I wonder how they found one to fit Jared blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
lilwinchester
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 03:53 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 53,203

I always enjoy episodes in which Dean is eating. He is so funny. The food can be really bad looking or actually good looking either way he enjoys it like crazy... smile.gif
Raven524
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 05:53 AM

Hospital Ghost
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 6,079

Actually Jensen admitted that he sometimes uses a 'spit can' off screen to get rid of some of the food when there are multiple takes--considering how often they have Dean eat, I can imagine with re-takes it would get to be a bit much.

However, I do also remember reading somewhere that Jared enjoyed some of the food they had to eat--apparently they do try to make sure it tastes good

laugh.gif
lilwinchester
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 08:41 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 53,203

I hope they would make it taste good!
But I have seen spit cans on bloopers of other tv shows before. I think one can get quite sick of the food if having to do a scene over and over.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1879 seconds | Archive