Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Fanfic Challenges

Pages: (12) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12  ( Go to first unread post )

Suggestions, for upcoming challenges
Saiyuki
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 07:31 PM

Obi_Sai

Group: members
Member No.: 6,385

Oh...I came up with one yesterday and forgot to post...

How about a crossover/Flashback? happy.gif

EG: it's 1992 The boys and their father are on hunt, to get a ghost down at Cabot Cove, and little Mrs Fletcher sticks her nose in? tongue.gif

or I would love to do one set in Chicago...1995 and have them bump into constable Benton Fraser and his deaf wolf Deiffenbaker biggrin.gif

...just me?...Okay laugh.gif
Irishgirl
Posted: Mar 24 2009, 11:48 PM

Rosetta Stone
Group Icon

Group: Co-Admin
Member No.: 9,658

A crossover would be a cool idea, Jen. How about the X-Files? John Winchester meets Fox Mulder.

How about one where John or Dean goes to check up on Sam at Stanford?
FNK
Posted: Mar 29 2009, 06:37 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

Dean goes into a coma after fighting Alastir and sees his Dad, comes after On The Head of A Pin. I don't know....it sounds like a good idea to me LOL! You know....what comforting words can John say that'll make Dean go on a rampage?
immie_8
Posted: May 27 2009, 01:46 AM

Demon Hunter

Member No.: 5,230

Well now that the finale has aired in North America, I think that a Castiel introspective for the finale would be cool. I would just love to know what peeps think was going through Cas head between the time Dean asked him for help and the time that he came back! biggrin.gif

Redk5
Posted: Jun 18 2009, 10:46 PM

Ghostly Mental Patient

Member No.: 38,896

new ideas in my sig
Sammygirl1963
Posted: Jul 22 2009, 03:22 PM

Member No.: 17,218

QUOTE (babyhilts @ Apr 16 2007, 02:52 AM)
QUOTE (Monti @ Apr 15 2007, 04:47 PM)
I like the idea of using classic rock songs as a prompt.  That would be fun.  Like the Eagles Hotel California, or Witchy Woman -- there's tons of stuff out there.

Oooh I really like that idea. It sounds marvellous and there are so many possibilities! cheerleader.gif

I really like the spirit John idea....I'd love to see how he helps Dean support Sammy!
HolyMoly
Posted: Sep 5 2009, 04:15 PM

Advanced Member

Group: No Profile Edits
Member No.: 47,020

i have an idea wink.gif a crossover between gossip girl & supernatural...jenny is a fallen angel castiel and zach are sent to kill her and dean & sam have to save her before it's too late biggrin.gif lol rolleyes.gif yeah i know
SamwiseAtHeart
Posted: Oct 15 2009, 08:13 PM

Woman in White

Member No.: 41,863

I'm just wondering if there is going to be another challenge any time soon.

An idea could be a Halloweenish type fic.
Nightshadeisis
Posted: Oct 24 2009, 04:03 PM

Paranormal Liaison Officer 4 Bust Dean Outta Hell Brigade!
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 30,352

What if we did a role-reversal fic? Things that have happened to SAM happen to Dean, and vice versa. Like for example:

Sam attacked by the Djinn and stuck inside his twisted wish.

Dean the one that dies in Cold Oaks.

Sam the one that goes to find Dean after the family fight that launched The Pilot

Etc, etc...see where I'm going with it? smile.gif
Angel325girl
Posted: Jan 24 2010, 07:39 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

Group: Game Mod
Member No.: 1,655

I love that idea. oh oh oh. Daen gets taken by the Benders. hehehe. Who would love to see that boy in a cage? Or the skinwalker takes over Sam's body and we get a chance to get insde his head.

oh man, so many possibilties.
DeanAnna21
Posted: Apr 3 2010, 12:04 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50,197

i was interested in the "sam turns into a kid" and "a student brings a gun" ones. have any of these been done & where can i read them?
Angel325girl
Posted: Sep 3 2010, 02:43 PM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

A Perfect Memory? Either one shared between John and Bobby, Cas and Anna, Bobby or the boys, John or the boys, Jessica or Sam, Dean or Lisa, Jo or her dad or Mary and John.
Angel325girl
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 02:37 AM

It's Craztagious!
Group Icon

you know what I'm interested in. I've been watching the past seasons to get me ready for season six and well I'm interested in knowing John's first meetings with other hunters, like when John first learned about Bobby, Daniel Elkins and when he first came into the Roadhouse or even when he ran across Gordan.

Maybe even when he first found out about demons, ghost, monsters, and the supernatural of his first hunt, maybe even Dean and Sam's first experience with the supernatural
adder574
Posted: Sep 14 2010, 06:11 PM

Formally Adder574

Member No.: 989

QUOTE (Angel325girl @ Sep 13 2010, 11:37 PM)
you know what I'm interested in. I've been watching the past seasons to get me ready for season six and well I'm interested in knowing John's first meetings with other hunters, like when John first learned about Bobby, Daniel Elkins and when he first came into the Roadhouse or even when he ran across Gordan.

Maybe even when he first found out about demons, ghost, monsters, and the supernatural of his first hunt, maybe even Dean and Sam's first experience with the supernatural

I like this idea, angel325girl. We could do firsts challenge.
SamwiseAtHeart
Posted: Jun 26 2012, 09:43 PM

Woman in White

Member No.: 41,863

I'm just wondering if there is going to be a summer fanfic challenge for the website like there has been in summers past.

I have an idea of what we could do. The challenge could be to write a story of what creature in Purgatory Dean encounters first, and how does it go.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (12) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1936 seconds | Archive