All roles were assigned randomly. Each player's role will be revealed when he/she is eliminated from the game.
Pro-town win conditions: All anti-town players are eliminated
Anti-town win conditions: Anti-town and pro-town sides are in equal number.RolesPro-town:
Citizens of Chicago (4 townies) - talk in the game thread and vote to lynch a player each day phase. No special abilities.
Jailer/role blocker - can interrogate one player each night. The player that Murphy chooses will be in jail for the night, so he/she cannot use special abilities and will be protected from any attacks that night. If Murphy interrogates an anti, the other antis can still carry out the night kill. If only one anti remains and Murphy interrogates him, there will be no kill that night. How it works: Murphy sends a PM to the game mod with the name of the player she wants to interrogate and one question for the player. The game mod will send the question to the player, and the player sends his/her response to the game mod, who then sends the response to Murphy. (This way, Murphy doesn't reveal herself to the players she interrogates.) Responses must be honest--players cannot lie to Murphy. Murphy CANNOT ask players for their specific roles or alignments during interrogation, but she can ask any other question about the game. She can interrogate each player only once.
Psychic - can find out the alignment (but not specific role) of one player each night. Bob is a ghost, so he cannot be lynched during the day, but antis can kill him at night.
Wizard - Each night he can choose to use magic to help the town. The outcome will be decided randomly each time Harry uses magic:
- Shield - 33% chance that he'll protect an innocent player during the next day/night cycle. How it works: Harry’s power will prevent the night kill or day lynch (as long as he’s not blocked).
- Magic message - 33% chance that he'll be able to send a message to a player that night. How it works: Harry will send the game mod a PM with a player’s name and a message for him/her. The game mod passes it on to the player. (Harry doesn’t have to reveal himself to the player, but the player cannot send a PM back.)
- Poof - 33% chance that nothing will happen, because things don't always go smoothly for Harry.Anti-town
- (know each other at beginning of Day 1)
Role blocker - can block one player for a night/day phase. If the player is a power role, he/she will not be able to use their power for one night/day cycle. Cannot block same player two nights in a row.
Chicago's Underground (2) - Along with the dark wizard, choose one player to kill each night.Player list
- killed Night 3sarahuk - survived
sammy22 - Harry Dresden, killed Day 4 Angel325girl - Dark Wizard, died Day 3 aislinn
- townie, killed Day 4
- townie, died Day 1
Syriani - Lieutenant Murphy, killed Night 1Lily_Kat_89 - survived B(ad) Wolf - Bob, died Day 2 Seraphim
- townie, killed Night 2Final vote counts:
Bad Wolf: 1 (Syriani)
(Bad Wolf, TheMissingWinchester, sarahuk)
Syriani: 1 (aislinn)
Seraphim: 1 (Angel)
sarahuk: 3 (Seraphim, Raven, sammy22)
Aislinn: 2 (Bad Wolf, sammy22)
Bad Wolf: 2 (TheMissingWinchester, aislinn)
Sammy22: 1 (sarahuk)
sarahuk: 1 (Seraphim)
TheMissingWinchester: 1 (Angel325girl)
sarahuk: 1 (aislinn)
Angel325girl: 3 (sarahuk, sammy22, TheMissingWinchester)
Sarahuk: 1 (Angel325girl)
Navigation:Day 2Day 3 This post has been edited by Yoda on Dec 21 2011, 03:32 AM