Skin created by chawk. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Supernatural. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

How It Would Have Ended
Dean5339
Posted: Sep 5 2012, 09:29 PM

The punk alien

Group: VS Moderator
Member No.: 490

Since there's no way I'll ever get back to this due to professional standing, I will say how the series was to end (the final scene, since everything else is spoiler material for a film I'm going to write that takes all of the ideas from what was in the first season and what I had planned for it - that's right, a spin-off, if you will, may be heading to movie theaters near you within a couple of years Thud.gif ).

Alright, now... the ending of MULTUS TEMPESTAS....

Dean was to almost die from pestilence, through this near-death experience he realizes what he really wants in life and that is to not die and to have a life. His relationship with kate becomes more intense.

Sam dies in his final fight against the anti-christ. Two sons of the devil battling it out. Dean tells Sam that he'll find a way to bring him back, he did it once already. Sam tells him not to and that it's his time. He's ready. Dean cries besides a dying Sam.

We see Sam join John and Mary in heaven to watch over Dean before fading away.

FIVE YEARS LATER...

Out in the country a small boy chases a butterfly.

A name calls out "Sammy! Come on back here!"

He runs back into his father's - Dean's hands, who has since become a farmer married to Kate as the world has begun to rebuild.

--------------------------

Basically this ending was to show Sam's tragic demise, his life was always about this one thing he had to do. He had to defeat Cain. And this cost him his life in the process.

Dean was always a Han Solo kind of character, thus his ending is modeled after that and Clint Eastwood in 'Unforgiven.'

The signs of the Winchester family was going to be our callback to Star Wars.

The name "Sammy" was to be our call-back to Dean always being more of a father than a brother figure to Sam. He's settled down with Kate and has fully taken on that position.

--------------------------

Love it, hate it, that's what the ending was going to be.

As to the rest of the mythology? Well, as I said, my plan currently is translate all of that to film with two brothers still at the heart of it, and who knows? That ending may remain in that as well.

I want to thank everyone who tuned in and see you in multiplexes once Santa rolls around. jedi.gif

- Dean5339 officially out.

carsmiley0320qc.gif tissue.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0964 seconds | Archive