Welcome to the One Screencap, One Avatar challenge. The object of this challenge is to create an avatar using the screencap posted it below. I think will be cool to see how each artist interprets the same screencap. Rules:
1. Avatar must be 100 x 100
2. You can only use the image provided to make your Avatar, but may use textures and images for effect...but not if they're too visible/detract from the supplied images.
3. The avatar you create must be made by you...not by, or for someone else (you may use brushes/textures made by others though)
4. You can change your entry at anytime while the challenge is open. Please edit your original post instead of making a new one.
5. No moving icons (.gifs)...or legible text on them...you may use text brushes, or enlarged fonts for effect if you wish, but nothing that can be read...
6. You may edit the image any which way you'd like.
6. One entry per person.
The screencap is from Bloodlust.
This Challenge is open until July 2nd at 11:00 PM EST. If you have any questions, please, feel free to PM me.