Title: Dear Santa
Disclaimer: I do not own the Winchester family, their property, their friends or their enemies. If you recognise something, itís probably not mine.
A/N: This was originally written for the Ungen Christmas Challenge, 2009
I have been a very good girl this year. Iíve saved several lives and helped lots of people to live a normal life. I think I deserve a little something special this year, if you donít mind.
Iíve taken the liberty of making a list because, although thereís only one thing I really, really want, there are quite a few specific details I wouldnít want you to get wrong.
Iíd like a man.
He will need:
1. The determination to stand up to my family (because, hell, heíll need to!);
2. A smile to make my friends wonder what weíve been up to;
3. Strong arms to wrap around me on the coldest nights (because even I need someone to lean on);
4. A mind as sharp as a knife (because conversation is a two way street);
5. Looks of a film star (I know, Iím shallow);
6. Strength to carry on through the darkest days (because this life I lead? Itís tough);
7. Loyalty beyond compare;
8. A strong sense of family (because one day, I want one of my own);
9. The patience of a saint (because I know Iím not the easiest girl in the world to live with); and
10. The capacity to love me as much as I love him.
I know it might be difficult for you to find a man like this on such short notice, so Iíve taken the liberty of tracking him down for you. His name is John Winchester.
Thank you, Santa. I know you wonít let me down.
With love from,
December 24, 1972
that was cute. are you gonna write more or was this just a one shot? Either way it's very sweet.