Caption Challenge 12 - Voting Phase 1
Congratulations on all the entries. We have 10 entries for you to review and vote for a winner. Phase 1 Voting Begins Tuesday September 1, 2009 and Ends Thursday September 3, 2009:
Select your favorite caption from each of the two groups. PM your vote to Raven524 and include the Group (A or B) and the number of the caption (1, 2, 3, etc). Please select only one caption from each group. Also, voting for yourself is not allowed. All votes must be in no later than 9:00 P.M. EST on Thursday, September 3, 2009.Phase 2 Voting Begins Friday, September 4, 2009 and ends Sunday, September 6, 2009:
From the top Two votes, you will need to select the winning caption. PM your vote to Raven524 and include the number of the caption you think is the funniest. Please select only one caption. Voting for yourself is not allowed. All votes must be in no later than 9:00 P.M. EST on Sunday, September 6, 2009Group A:
1) Sam doesn't quite know what to think when, seeing Dean in the reflection of the PKE meter, watches his brother playing with the homeowner's action figures (voices, movements and all).
2) Sam: "The book said to press the green button then the blue to make it come on." Yells over shoulder " Dean the recorder not coming on. I pressed the Green and blue button"
Dean: Sighs "It's press the Green and Yellow button. Green and Blue is to turn it off, You Idjit"
3) Sam: "Either this EMF meter is busted or...(looks at Dean) Did you use it to listen to those porn sounds again?"
4) Sam: "What the ...? This ... did this thing ... just whisper at me!?"
5) Sam: *sniff* "Dean, someone ripped the head of Mr. Snuggie Rabbit."
Dean: "Dude, I stole that for you from a carnival when you were five, grow up already!" Group B:
6) Sam thinking: "Dean put something in here when I wasn't looking. I KNOW he did! For ONCE, PLEASE just let it be candy!!!"
7) Sam: Hey dude, you know somebody named Curtis E. Flush? He keeps sending me text messages telling me to use air freshener...
Dean: *bursts into laughter* Sounds like good advice to me, Sammy.
Sam: *puzzled* What's so-- AH DEAN! Courtesy flush? Really? Come on, I mean, how old are you?
8) Sam: "Uh.....Dean........when did you ever wear a thong??!"
9) Sam "Dean, why is there a picture of you in a tuxedo, on a beach, next to some woman in what I presume to be a wedding bikini"?
Dean "What are you talking about? (Grabs picture and gazes at it for a few seconds) So, that really did happen on spring break two years ago? Good times-- good times."
10) Sam: Hey Dean, why does this hoodoo bag say "Made in China"?
Good Luck to You All!