Hey everyone, it's time for round 7.
The object of this challenge is to come up with a funny sentence about Sam and/or Dean using a series of random words or phrases chosen by me.
ex: tennis, pink champagne.
Dean celebrated his win over Sam at table tennis by pouring a bottle of pink champagne over Sam's head.
1. The sentence must involve Sam or/Dean. You don't have to use both Winchesters and you may use any other SN characters you want, but either Sam or Dean must be used in the sentence.
2. You must use all of the words or phrases that I post.
3. Try to keep it grammatically correct. It's not a must, but it will help.
4. Must only be one sentence.
5. One sentence per member.
6. You may use dialogue sentences as long as Sam or Dean is mentioned in the dialogue.
7. You must use the words as given, no changing the word tenses.
To enter: Please send your sentences to me in a PM titled Sentence Challenge 5 instead of posting them here.
New words will be posted on Wednesdays and you may submit your sentences until Saturday. Voting will begin on Sunday and continue through Tuesday with the winner announced on Wednesday.
Okay, put on your funny hats and send me those sentences.
Week 7 Words:
Fight, Pillow, Carpet
All entries must be PM'd to Irishgirl no later than Saturday, August 1st, at 11:00 PM EST.
Now closed. Voting will be up tomorrow.