Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sports Net. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Will Tiger ever recover his game
FordFusion
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 05:09 PM

Coach Gilson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 352

My personal opinion is that Tiger Woods is done as one of the premier golfers. He will have to settle for being a regular entry from now on. Finishing 48th this last weekend and then shooting a 7 over par in Ireland in a non-ranking event says that there is a lot of rust in Tiger's game.

--------------------
http://www.1fordracing.com/fordracing/
ZagFan
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 07:14 PM

First-Round Selection

Group: Members
Member No.: 769

I think he may return to 'elite' form at some point, but that would mean he wins a couple tournaments a year and a major every 1-2 years. Most golfers don't ever do what he did, so there's already a lot of expected expectations for him to live up to his past self. The fact that he's golfing better than 90% of the tour right now with so many distractions is still pretty impressive. I don't know if we'll ever see the Tiger that made him an worldwide superstar, but I can't see why he couldn't get back to a very, very good form.
FordFusion
Posted: Jul 7 2010, 07:51 PM

Coach Gilson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 352

only time is going to tell on this

--------------------
http://www.1fordracing.com/fordracing/
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options

<% STATS % >
This skin was created by Ptolemy of the ZS

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0212 seconds · Archive
Pro Football Critics NFL Topsites