Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sports Net. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Philliez01 MIA
FordFusion
Posted: Feb 1 2010, 05:46 PM

Coach Gilson

Group: Admin
Member No.: 352

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date. You might have noticed that our leader Philliez01 has been MIA lately. I got a message from him and apparently his laptop was attacked by the dreaded "soft drink spill" so he will be MIA for awhile until he is able to get a replacement but he will post from the school computers when able.

Moves my can of Coke Zero out the reach of the laptop......

--------------------
http://www.1fordracing.com/fordracing/
Philliez01
Posted: Feb 15 2010, 11:36 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Hey guys, I apologize for my lengthy absence, with college and a dad unemployed courtesy of the auto industry falling; it's been impossible for me to get the funds in enough time. However, I should have my computer back by the end of the month.

Major apologies.

--------------------

user posted image

-----Courtesy of JKPIGSKIN-------
FordFusion
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 12:17 AM

Coach Gilson

rest easy...we have everything under control....having been part of the auto industry for 40 years I know what you Dad is going through.....I was lucky enough to get out in time....

--------------------
Sprinterfan
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 12:01 PM

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 306

Don't worry the "old faithful" are still here and there are some new folks. You take care of what you need to first and come back when you get a chance.
FordFusion
Posted: Feb 16 2010, 10:48 PM

Coach Gilson

yea chunder and goin4smoke are friends of mine from Australia....trying to drum up a few more for at least the pool.

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

<% STATS % >
This skin was created by Ptolemy of the ZS

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1727 seconds · Archive
Pro Football Critics NFL Topsites