Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Sports Net. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

What Can We Do?
#1Stunna
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 07:16 PM

First-Round Selection

Group: Members
Member No.: 151

-GFX powerhouses are very important... affiliate with a GFX site.
-Sim Leagues... they always increase activity
-VIP section with maybe PSD cuts, donated packs... other important stuff
-Multimedia, i'll post a lot of clips.. I'll post a whole animated avitar post
-GFX league, you can have a draft of members and what not...

umm I don't have anything else lately.

--------------------
user posted image
tyjames
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 07:39 PM

Champion

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

#1stunna, you could be huge for this site. Stuff that me and philliez aren't doing seems to be what your into. If you can get a sim league and all the GFX stuff going, that would be huge!

--------------------
user posted image
Packattack247
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 08:13 PM

First-Round Selection

Member No.: 4

To get a GFX League running, you are gonna need to recruit some GFX members. But he is right, it would definately help this site out.

--------------------
user posted image
#1Stunna
Posted: Jan 30 2007, 08:54 PM

First-Round Selection

Member No.: 151

I can get a sim league up in a giff if you could just make that category and forums... leave the rest to me, and we'll be banking in about 50-100 active members.

--------------------
user posted image
MattJag
Posted: Apr 6 2007, 02:35 PM

First-Round Selection

Member No.: 189

In light of the new fixation with Mock Drafts you could always set up a Mock Draft forum/Sub-forum. You could do the same for NBA drafts.

--------------------
user posted image

Jacksonville Jaguars Fantasy Offseason GM

MattJag
Posted: Apr 6 2007, 04:56 PM

First-Round Selection

Member No.: 189

Also I am now advertising at places but many require somewhere for them to advertis ein as well so you mgith want to make an advertising forum so more palces will advertise us. Just a suggestion.

--------------------
user posted image

Jacksonville Jaguars Fantasy Offseason GM

IndianaAllStar
Posted: Jul 5 2007, 10:17 AM

Baller

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 32

QUOTE (Philliez01 @ Jan 30 2007, 06:36 PM)
That's the problem, Pack. Ty and myself have been doing our part and members such as okiestcowboyalum, turner46, gagne22, mckearney, Fenway and lately firebird have all done our part. But we aren't getting the replies. We are making topics but not many people are replying.

Well the problem now is those members aren't even on the site anymore...I haven't seen anyone of those members in a long time including big posters like fenway gagne turner and okiest...some how we got to get those members bak onto the site....

--------------------
user posted image
Tha_Dark_1
Posted: Jul 19 2007, 01:35 PM

Veteran

Member No.: 284

I say focus on fantasy. Thats how I got here on the site because its hard to find good leagues to join with real active managers. In past leagues I joined, some of the managers were introduced to sports by way of fantasy sports leagues. Plus we all know that in order to stay competitive in our leagues we have to follow the sport daily ie espn, webs sites like this, etc. Focus on fantasy and everything else will fall in to place. A website that can get you in to good reliable leagues and help you out with info to win those leagues is a goldmine. Thats just my thought on the whole thing.
IndianaAllStar
Posted: Aug 6 2007, 02:15 PM

Baller

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 32

Hey, the team forums was a good idea for football....what about having them for basketball and baseball or would that be too much and prolly not enough posts to make it worth the time....

--------------------
user posted image
Zuzubar
Posted: Aug 9 2007, 09:47 AM

Veteran

Member No.: 303

Well, one way of getting new people is to "advertise" brute force on ESPN. If you wanted me to do that I could, but again, it's brute force. I referred about 100 people to my old board and out of that we only got about 2-4 regulars. It's very tough to get the strong posters, but it's something you should strive to do.

I've been wanting to do a podcast recently, and I think this would be a great site to do it at. It's something I'm working on.

So far, I'm liking this site, looks like we've got some nice regulars here.

-Zuzubar-

--------------------
Most Recent Sports Net Podcast: 9/26/07
http://www.clickcaster.com/sportsnetpodcast
MVP of August
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

<% STATS % >
This skin was created by Ptolemy of the ZS

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0256 seconds · Archive
Pro Football Critics NFL Topsites